Anniversary by Oshiyama
Summary:
It is now Hinata and Sasuke's 2nd year anniversary. Hinata has a suprise in store for him but how will she be able to tell him?







Find out! Read and Review Please!
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1906 Read: 5133 Published: 15/05/07 Updated: 18/05/07

1. Prologue by Oshiyama

2. Suprise! by Oshiyama

3. She's What!? by Oshiyama

4. Baby Shower! by Oshiyama

Prologue by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

I wonder how good I'll do. I hope you all enjoy this because I'm putting my blood,sweat,and tears into this masterpiece.

You steal it you regret it! Don't these two make the perfect couple.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Hinata Uchiha. Her and Sasuke are now married living in the Uchiha Compound. She is now 20 years of age. She is old enough to take over the Hyuuga Compound and her father is now retired. She grew over her thing for Naruto and moved on. She needed someone to share this with,someone that was just like her. She had perfected her Byakugan but she wasn't as strong as Neji or Hiashi. ^-^
(She's so adorable!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Sasuke Uchiha. As I said before him and Hinata are now married and living in the Uchiha Compound together. Now 20 years of age. He had avenged his clan by killing Itachi Uchiha and he had killed Orochimaru. He was now free of the curse mark. He came back to Konoha in search for a mate so that he can revive his clan. He could choose any girl that he wanted. He hated Ino and Sakura and his fanclub so that left only one girl,Hinata Hyuuga of the Hyuuga Clan.

The couple started to date and then eventually they had gotten married with the approval of Hiashi Hyuuga. It is now their 2nd year anniversary and Hinata has a anniversary gift he will never forget or regret.


Here are Hinata and Sasuke's children. I wish I had a pic of them when they were younger. I'll explain the bios later.

The Girl....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The Boy....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Suprise! by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

I hope you all get to enjoy the first chappie of my masterpiece! ^-^
Hinata had yawned and stretched before making her way out of her bed. She had wore a silky lavender gown. She looked behind her smiling before she had made her way out of the bedroom. She began to hum a soft melody while making some dumplings and fried rice.

Meanwhile back in the room your favorite shinobi was snoring like crazy. Sasuke Uchiha was now married to a now Miss Hinata Uchiha. They have been together for more than a year and their 2nd anniversary was coming up. He pulled his head from underneath the cover and looked at the ceiling before strectching his arms into the air.

Hinata was still inside of the kitchen just finishing up the breakfast. She put the food on the table not bending over as much because of a certain something. She smiled as her hubby made his way out of the room with an Uchiha shirt which was white. He also had on some shorts. The two kissed each other and sat at the table while eating in silence. Hinata had broke the silence.

"Sasuke why do you insist on training so hard?"

He drank some of his orange juice.

"Because I have to stay strong just in case something happens. I don't want you to get hurt."

She smiled a bit before finishing her well prepared breakfast. She put the dishes inside of the dishwasher. She gave Sasuke another kiss and he went for the bathroom. Hinata cleaned up the dishes before going back into her room. Sasuke had took a quick shower before quickly running out of the door.

"Bye Hinata. See you when I get back!"

He closed the door and took off. She sighed before picking up the phone and dialing a phone number.

"Why he acts like that I'll never know?"

She put the phone on speaker and sat it on the bed.

"Yes hi Neji-nii-san. May I speak to Tenten."

"Hold on."

Hinata twiddled with her fingers for this was that hardest thing she had to do.

"Hello?"

"Tenten there is something that I have to tell you."

"What?"

You could hear on the other side of the phone that there was screaming and crying. Tenten sighed.

"Out with it."

Hinata took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant."
She's What!? by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Well I'm glad I have 3 people who liked it. I reviewed my stastitics and saw who liked it! I'm so happy. Now for the second chapter of my masterpiece. This has to be done before the week after next so I might be posting 2 chappies today. Enjoy all of my happy readers and leave reviews to. ARIGATOU!
"You're what!?"

You could hear Tenten screaming over the phone. Hinata couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"Yes I hate to tell you but I'm 9 months pregnant. This baby is due on the same day as our anniversary. I didn't tell him yet and the worst thing is...I think we have twins."

Tenten was laughing with glee. You could hear her scream and shout with laughter.

"O my goodness. Hinata! Now Manari and Suki has playmates! I can't wait Hinata. Sasuke will be so suprised!"

Hinata smiled a bit before giggling.

"He doesn't notice the difference about my weight. Maybe because I'm wearing a kimono with all this tightness around my body."

She rubbed her back and lay on the bed.

"I wonder what I should name them."

Tenten giggled with glee.

"Maybe you should let Sasuke name one of them. If you have a girl and a boy of course. I hope you do! Twins Hinata! Just think about it!"

"Yeah. I'll think of some names but meanwhile you can't let any of the guys know. They'll probably blab it out to the entire universe. Especially Naruto."

"I hear that sister. Neji can spy from a mile away since he has the Byakugan of course."

"Yea. Well I'll talk to later."

Before Hinata could hang up the phone Tenten screamed.

"Wait Hinata. I should totally throw you a baby shower. As soon as you figure out what you're having tell me and I'll tell the girls! Sayonara Hinata-chan."

She hung up the phone. Hinata shook her head back and forth before throwing herself over the bed.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant."

She began to doze off before thinking about what it would be like to have twins. Before she actually went to sleep the phone had rang.

"Hai?"

"Is this Hinata? This is Tsunade-sama. Please come to the office."

"Hai!"

Hinata sighed and began to struggle out of the bed. She went and took a shower. She put on another kimono and walked out towards the Hokage's office. When she arrived she could see that Tsunade and Sakura had a wide grin on their faces. Tsunade laughed.

"Congratulations Hinata-chan. You're having twins!"

Sakura laughed with joy.

"A boy and a girl! Were gonna throw you a baby shower!"

She ran up to Hinata and gave her a furocious hug. Hinata almost ran out of breath.

"I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see the expression on Sasuke's face!"

Hinata snapped back to reality.

"I was kinda hoping that you wouldn't tell any of the guys including him. I want to wait until our anniversary."

Tsunade grinned and Sakura gave her a thumbs up. (OMG! Lee's weirdness is rubbing off on her! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!) Sakura rubbed the back of her head.

"Gomen. Lee's weirdness must have rubbed off on me."

Tsunade gave a sly smile and Hinata giggled. She patted her tummy.

"Just a few more days and they'll be out of my tummy."

Sakura cheesed and Tsunade put her hands on her hips.

"Were gonna throw you a baby shower princess! Sakura tell all of the girls. Hinata's having twins!"

"Hai Tsunade-sama!"

Sakura saluted Tsunade and left Hinata in the room with her. Tsunade gave Hinata a sleek smile before Hinata disappeared out of the room.

"This is my anniversary gift from me to you Sasuke-kun."
Baby Shower! by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Guess what all? I just found out that when you think of stuff while you're pregnant your baby will do those things. Like if you want them to play the piano think about it and that's what they'll do!

Meanwhile I need each one of my reviewers to think of some baby names for the Naruto characters! Helps a lot! Arigatou to all of my fans out there and if you have any pictures tell me. I'm about to post a thing for their bios.
Hinata had squeeled when she got back into her house. She started to twirl around inside of the kitchen while pulling out things from the refridgerator. She began to make some finger sandwiches,shiscabobs,and other foods. She dusted her hands off and put them on her hips.

"They are throwing me a baby shower!"

She began to sing and dance. She made her way into her bedroom and dialed a number.

"Tenten speaking how may I help you?"

"This is Hinata! Did you get the news?"

"I sure did. The shower is at my house! Need any help getting over here?"

"Hai and arigatou."

"No problem Hinata. See you when you get here."

She clicked the phone off and put it back unto the hook. She went back into the kitchen and pulled out a bucket of ice cream and some cinnamon rolls. She dipped her cinnamon rolls into the ice cream(Mint chocolate chip) and began to eat it. The doorbell had rang. She put away the treats and opened the door while licking her fingers.

Temari,Ino,and Sakura were there.

"Ohayou Hinata-chan. I hear you're having twins. Congrats on that!"

"Arigatou Temari-chan."

Ino giggled.

"Chouji-kun will be suprised."

Hinata gave them a wide smile before they had left from the house. When they arrived they made Hinata stand outside for a minute.

"Wait right here Hinata-chan. Be right back. Close your eyes."

She covered up her eyes and giggled. Temari grabbed her hand and led her into the house.

"Ok you can open them!"

"SUPRISE!"

Everyone had yelled. Tenten,Shizune.Hanabi,Tsunade and all of the village's girls were there. Hinata had squeeled with delight. Everything was a bright color of lavender. Some things were white and yellow. Gifts were on one side and food and dishes were on the other. Hanabi had ran up to Hinata and tried to give her a hug.

"Congratulations nee-san. Now I will have a niece and nephew."

"Arigatou Hanabi."

Hinata had patted Hanabi on the back before making her way towards the couch.

"Arigatou everyone. I really appreciate it!"

Tsunade took out a bottle of sake and poured drinks and handed them out to everyone except Hanabi who had to get fruit punch.

"I'd like to propose a toast to Hinata-chan for finally getting some beans into her oven. On three...one,two,three!"

"CONGRATULATIONS HINATA-CHAN!"

Everyone had drank their sake but not to much as to actually get drunk. They ate their little finger foods and played games. Now it was time to unwrap gifts. Sakura handed hers first. Hinata opened it.

"Aww thank you Sakura-chan."

It was a baby outfit for the girl. It was a small pink mini-skirt with a frilly white shirt that had cherry blossoms decorating the entire shirt.

"You're welcome."

Tenten handed her another gift.

"This is from me!"

Hinata unwrapped it and looked inside. She almost sweatdropped but she held it back.

"Why thank you Tenten-chan."

It was weapons. One was a katana with a ribbon tied on it and the other was a nunchuk. Hinata was happy and she showed that even though Tenten was obsessed with weapons they were great. Temari gave her a gift. She unwrapped it and smiled at it.

"These are beautiful! Maybe she can become a geisha."

All of the girls nodded in return. It was a small purple fan with some lavender designs around it. The handle was a pure black color and it had a small red tag hanging from it. Finally Hanabi handed her gift out. Hinata slowly took it apart. She dug inside it and saw two small outfits.

"Hanabi-chan did you make this?"

She nodded as tears began to fill Hinata's eyes. It was a beautiful red and black kimono with roses on it. Dark green vines hung from the roses and it had a diamond in the middle of it. The other outfit was a boy outfit. It was like a robe. It was kinda like a kilt except it had a long part coming out of it hanging on the ground. It was a darkish blue color and onyx. Very creative outfits indeed.

"Thank you so much Hananbi-chan. That is so thoughtful."

She reached out and began to hug Hanabi. Like she was sqeezing the life out of her.

"O-ok Hinata-chan. I-I get it."

She patted her on the back and the group of girls began to laugh.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4738