24 hours in the life of the author by aniki keyonoshee
Summary: we have all these fics about the characters...why not one about the author? the author struggles to come up with a good fic with endless distractions.
Largely true, meant to explain why I dont update often.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 225 Read: 1238 Published: 08/05/07 Updated: 08/05/07

1. saturday! by aniki keyonoshee

saturday! by aniki keyonoshee
Author's Notes:
ummmm yeah....i liked this idea in my head -_-'
The author woke up at 8 am like he did every saturday. Today he would write a great work, no a masterpeice! but first comes breckfast.

The author ate some always delicious eggs, toast and bacon and checked his email. He read a couple of fics, most notedly the sweet fluffiness of vampired butterfly and the off-the-wall style of jeriyah_slayer, and checked for reviews. If there were reviews, his moral would skyrocket. But, alas, no reviews showed up. the author cursed. he had fencing.

the author managed to carry the tournament* and returned to his computer. He decided hed write a romance fic today, one hed been planing in his head. but fanficion.net had a new naruhina! that carried precedence.

hours passed as the auhor blissfully read and wathced all things naruto to gain inspiration.

eventually it was way past lunch so the author began to get bored. He decided to play some PC halo for a while, ther fic still forgotten. The author had a good time till the kid from alaska killed him 200 times in one game. NOw he would write!

but it was dinner time.

and when the author got back to his computer, all he could write were notes to his dear crush...but they all sounded corny so he finally gave up and went to sleep.

he'll write it tomorrow.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4644