Weddings,Bets,and Charades by SweetLullaby
Summary: Hinata and Kiba are engaged,and she must teach him proper manners,while planning her wedding and keeping a 'promise'.However, their rivals are accidentally invitedresponse to a challenge.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: Project My Fair Lady,
Challenges: Project My Fair Lady,
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 5014 Read: 10599 Published: 03/04/07 Updated: 27/04/07

1. Chapter 1:A Little Bet Never Hurt Anyone by SweetLullaby

2. Chapter 2:Lesson no.1:Table Manners by SweetLullaby

3. Chapter 3:Rising Suspicion by SweetLullaby

4. Chapter 4:BEHOLD FLUFFINESS!!! by SweetLullaby

5. Chapter 5: Involuntary Invite by SweetLullaby

6. Chapter 6: Preparing by SweetLullaby

7. Chapter 7: Remind me again... by SweetLullaby

8. Chapter 8: YAY! *swoon* by SweetLullaby

Chapter 1:A Little Bet Never Hurt Anyone by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
First story,first challenege.Pls review,tell me if it doesn't make sense and i'll explain.OCs:Yuki,Hanako,Kimiko,Mae
No,I don't own Naruto.they're 21.

Hinata walked home from the bridal shop , feeling quite flustered . In her arms was a blue and violet dress . The cashier had complained that it was too dark for a wedding , but Hinata didn't care : her fiance , Kiba , had told her that she looks gorgeous in dark colors . Besides , she loved violet and blue . She walked through the Hyuga gates , and Neji stood before her . She handed him the dress , "Put this into my closet , and make sure nowone sees you , thank you , onii-san .",he smirked , taking the dress from her , " You'll miss the sunset if you don't hurry up ." , and before entering the Hyuga Mansion , added ,"Don't forget our little promise .", Hinata wilted , watching as her cousin disappeared into the mansion .
Hinata frowned , then ran toward the Hokage monument , her thoughts racing . "Stupid Neji!!Turning Hiashi's request into a bet ! What were the rules ? Turning Kiba into a gentle man in exchange for being promised to him . If no t ,she was never to see nor marry Kiba.
"How cruel , " ,Hinata thought angrily , "but I'll pull through.Hiashi also promised Neji would do as I pleased at the rehearsal dinner . "(not like that , you chidan! ) Hinata gotten past the Hokage's chin , her thoughts still buzzing in her mind like a bee.
Hinata hoisted herself over the edge , glad to see the tall and dark figure she recognized as Kiba waiting for he r. "So , you're the one who's late today ? Well , that's a first . " , came the deep voice she had longed for al l day.
Chapter 2:Lesson no.1:Table Manners by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
Sorry , the last chapter was really short . I'll try ti make this one longer and neater.Again,tell me what doesn't make sense,review,and give me advice!OCs:Mae,Yuki,Kimiko,Hanako.
I dont own Naruto.
Kiba smiled his sweet doggy smile at Hinata , who giggled . "You had me worried , but whatever ." , Kiba said , trying to be caring but still himself . Hinata gave him a concerned look ,"Kiba-sama ? ",she said ,getting his attention . Should we watch the sunset first , or do lessons first ?"
Kiba's smile faded . "Oh yeah , that . Why does your dad have to be such a tight ass about us getting married ? Am I really that bad ? "
Hinata frowned at the question . It wasn't that Kiba had called Hiashi names-actually , she found it funny . Kiba was most important to her now , and hearing him say he wasn't put her in pain.Before she could stop herself , Hinata started a speech ,"No no , it's not that you're bad . If it weren't for minor problens , we woludn't be engaged . It's what makes people individuals . ",Hinata now realized how lame she sounded .
Chapter 3:Rising Suspicion by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
Sorry. Last chapter was short -again . Read , review , give advice , etc..Floating papaya joke from zoids . This capter is about what happens when you trust your cousin/little sister too much . You'll probably understand it if you read the whole story .(;_;)enjoy .
I dont own naruto,Zoids ,
After teaching Kiba about table manners , Kiba treated her to dinner (to show what he learned . ). They hugged and kissed goodnight once Kiba had escorted her home . Hinata walked into the mansion , very proud and happy for Kiba . She would have walked into her room , but Hiashi was blocking the entrance . He peirced her with his cold white eyes , " Where have you been ? It's very late . " , Hiashi aksed her .
Hinata's happiness faded into feeling annoyed ," Out with Kiba . I taught his lesson , then he treated me to dinner , " , She replied rather coldly , "Is 10:00 really considered late , father ?"
Hiashi didn't answer Hinata's question , and simply walked away from her door .
Hinata was still irritated when she finally entered her room . Hinata chenged into a pair of white pajamas , and sat at her desk in the corner of her room . Planning her wedding , HInata fell asleep on the desk late at night , no noise disturbing her . In the morning , as Hinata was enjoying a dream about floating papayas , someone shook her furiously , shouting , "Hnata-chan!HInata-chan!! You dress is missing!!! "
Hinata woke p to the sound of her younger sister's panicked voice , her eyes wide , "Y-you're joking , right ? " Hanabi had on her most serious face . "No , onee-chan ," , Hanabi said , walking toward the closet . "It's really gone . Did you hear anything last night ? " HInata sighed , "No , it was completely silent . Why ? "
Hanabi opened the closet , making loud squeaking and scraping noises . Hinata's eye twitched as she saw her dress really was gone . "Maybe you should get a camera installed to see who the possible culprits are , " , Hanabi suggested , " Tell a lie to throw everyone off . " They left the room and Hinata did as her sister told .
After getting the camera installed , Hinata lied that she will have it on only in daytime . She asked everyone if they had seen anyone other than Hanabi enter her room . Surprisingly , nobody hed claimed they had seen Neji . Realizing Neji must have it , Hinata rushed to Neji's room , opening the door unannounced and shoued , "Neji , where is my dress ?!"
Seeing her cousin half naked , Hinata stood outside of the door , blushing furiously . She wanted to apoligize , but couldn't bring herself to speak .
"Hinata , you perv . I thought you'd be the last person to do that , " , Neji said , dressing up behind the door . "Come in now , it's safe . ",he teased . HInata slowly opened the door , feeling like she was 12 again . If she hadn't walked in on her cousin , her confidence would have sky rocketed.
" About the dress ...." , Hinata mumbled . Neji smirked ," I did as you told me to . Put in your closet where you could see it . " , Neji said proudly . Hinata worriedly stared at her small feet ,"But..nowone said they saw you . . . " ,Hinata whispered . Neji laughed at her , "You told me not to get caught . Guess I really am a stealthy ninja . "
Hinata felt like a fool , "Ohhhh....ummm..you see , it's missing , and I was wondering if you had seen it . "Neji put on his usual prideful expression . "Fehh...Haven't seen it since I put it in your closet . Doesn't Hanabi knowing strike you as a little bit odd ?"
Hinata panicked , again , feeling foolish ,"ACK!! What do you mean by that ?! " Neji sighed , seeing how completely hopeless his cousin was ,"Nobody saw me , but di d they see Hanabi ? ",Hinata nodded , "Y-yes . They saw her yesterday and this morning , when she woke me to tell me it was missing . "
Neji sighed at Hinata's hopelessness again , " What if Hanabi took it ? You didn't tell her about it , right ? ",Hinata shook her head . Neji continued , " Wll , I didn' either . Let's go bug her . "
THey walked to Hanabi's room to find the girl crying over the dress ."Sorry , ", Hanabi said between sobs , " I wanted to do alterations on it , but instead , I ruined it...",Hinata and Neji groaned . " How did you find out about it ?" , Neji asked . Hanabi gave the much shorter dress to Hinata , " I saw HInata walking home with it , then you (Neji) take it into her room . I'm really , very sorry ..."
Hinata forgave Hanabi , and walked back to the Bridal store to get professional help .
Chapter 4:BEHOLD FLUFFINESS!!! by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
Hiya! Sorry for not updating in so long . Writer's block is evil . Thanks to my teacher/idol/fave writer , I haven't given up . Even though Amanda (is it okay if I use real name?) is probably the only person who is reading this/reviewing , I'll keep writining . And no , I can't not be an obsessed fangirl . The title is kinda random..Thx , Uzamaki Fluff!!I dont own Naruto-Amai Komoriuta
*3 more days until rehearsal dinner*

Hinata's dress was at last it's normal size . Hanabi was only trying to help , but Hinata was slightly annoyed that she hadn't asked first . Walking home from the bridal shop (yet again) , Hinata held the dress in her arms , feeling slightly dizzy . Kiba had been improving so much , that he just didn't seem like himself anymore . That , and it seemed that Neji hated him for being so close to marrying his cousin . Hinata was just too overwhelmed by the events in the past days , and just wanted time to stop .

"Good afternoon , Hinata , " , Neji said from the gates . " Will you be joining us for dinner , or would you rather waste time with a student who no longer requires your lessons ? " His slight sarcasm nearly made Hinata fall over ,but she quickly recovered(*1). " Uwahhh , " , Hinata replied weakly , " Whaddayawhad..?" Neji's left brow raised , " Sorry ? What ?"

"What . Do . You . Want?" , Hinata repeated , clearer this time and very annoyed . Neji didn't answer , and Hinata took the dress to her room , remembering what happened last time . She rushed out . Yes , she would rather ' waste time with someone who didn't need it ' other than havea an awkward dinner with her 'o-so much loved family '(*2)

Hinata arrived atop their meeting place , looking around for Kiba . Where was he ? , she thought . She couldn't fing him anywhere on the monument . The wind ominously ruffled her long hair . "K-kiba-sama!! " , Hinata called out , wondering if he had ditched her . (*3)

It was dead silent , until- "KYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!
WHAT THE FREEEAAAK!!!" "ROAR!!!(glomp)"(*4)Hinata wondered who had just glomped her , now laying on top of her(*5)"K-kiba-sama?!" , She managed to yell out . Indeed , it was . Said person grinned his doggy smile and pretended to bite her , making Hinata giggle.

" EEP!..Haha..S-stop..tha-OWW!!T-tickles..." , Hinata said between giggles . (*6) Kiba stopped , seeing Hinata could barely breathe . " Sorry I'm late , " , KIba rushed , " You see , some weirdo tried to glomp me(*7) , then a random ninja had a kunai to my throat(*8) , then Sasuke threw Naruto's ramen at my head , then they started fighting , then while I was climbing up the stairs , I heard you yelling my name then I got kinda freaked out then-oh yeah , a really fat guy(*9) tried to eat this present I got for you coz he thought it was cotton candy- I'm sorry by the way ..."

Hinata was panicking because she had a hard time keeping up with Kiba's explanation , " AGH!! You got me a preseny ? " Hinata squeaked out . Kiba stopped jabbering then handed Hinata a pink box with what looked like...a bit mark(?)on it . She opened it to find a pair of sapphire earings embedded into simple silver . Encircling it was a matching silver necklace , the sapphires on each link .(*10)

Hinata gaped at the present in awe . Kiba still had on his doggy smile . " Well ?" , he inquired . Hinata was broken from her trance , "Y-you didn't have to , that is , well.." , She hung her head in shame . "It's a family heirloom , " , Kiba replied , still smiling , " And yes , I did have to . You see , well..." , He scratched at his neck nevously ,"It's kinda lame , but we're supposed to give it to our soul mate . " He blushed as red as Hinata was . She thanked him by glomping , and they went to dinner . He's back to his normal elf , Hinata thought happily as Kiba scarfed (*11) down food , breaking the rules she had taught him .

1:OOHH!!Got BURNED!!lol
2:You can tell I was kinda mad because of all the sarcasm and OOC.
3:Sorry , bad habits of weird vocabulary .
4:Gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai!!
5:No , this is not a rape scene . My attempt at fluff.
6:he was biting her neck
7:My OC , Hanako
8:my friend's OC , Kimiko
9:Come on , we should all know who Chouji is!!
10:I suck at describing .
11:I don't know if I'm using "scarfed " correctly..
Chapter 5: Involuntary Invite by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
long time no update! Testing , braindead , writer's block . Disclaimer : Don't own Naruto , TsunamiBomb lyrics , Disgaea , and Drakengard.
*two more days!*Hinata struggled to sleep . It was 12:50 , and she couldn't sleep a wink , though she was used to sleeping in Kiba's apartment . Kiba slept silently on the floor , and Hinata was beneath the bed covers , fearing she were becoming an insomniac . Haha , she thought jokingly , if this continued , she'd look like a racoon... Like a certain Sand Ninja she knew . Hinata choked back laughs , and shut her eyes closed .
Ahh , yes . Visions of papayas...and-a little blond girl in scarlet throwing petals(1)? And who was that at the end of the aisle ? Kiba ? Wonderful! Until she rolled over to plop down beside Kiba , awakening hboth from a peaceful dream . Kiba flopped over to look at Hinata . Her white eyes fluttered open , scanning the room for a clock . 5 A.M . Great..
"Go back to sleep , " , Kiba insisted , " We've got lots of time. " Hinata nodded , and fell asleep in Kiba's arms ....Even more papayas!!Yay...
6 A.M , the sky is turning red . It's been a long night~(2) Hinata wanted to sleep more , but seeing the time forced her up from the floor . She pulled on her sweater and rolled down her pant-sleeves(3). " Sorry Kiba-sama . I gotta send invitations!! " , She paused to yawn , " Thanks for letting me stay the night . " Kiba smiled , " No need . Lemme help you deliver those . " He put on a brown shiet and blue jeans , and they walked towards the Hyuga Mansion .
Hiashi growled as his daughter and (future)son walk through the gates . Hinata wilted , forgetting to inform her father where she was the whole night . " Hinata , you're killing me!! Fine , we'll discuss this later , seeing as how you two are ' busy ' . Come straight home , or it's over!! " , Hiashi pointed accusingly at Kiba , who was feeling guilty .
Hinata ignored the warning , and rushed to her room to check on her dress and get a basket of envelopes .
Hinata dropped an invitation in the Uchiha's mailbox , and walked toward other people's houses . She dropped one into the Hoshiko's box , not caring that they are her bridesmaids . Invite their friends , I guess , she thought to herself , and Kiba dropped one into the Aburame's and the Akamichis . Kiba dropped one off to the post office to be delivered to the Sabaku siblings .
By Neji's request , Tenten , heck , why not all the Jounin ? Not Shikamaru , or Ino and Sakura . They'd ruin the party . Anyways , Shikamaru was probably too busy playing Disgaea(4) to really care . Anyway , the couple only thought of Shikamaru as a lazy good for nothing-"Hinata-chan?" , Kiba said , returning Hinata from her thoughts . " We put one in Temari's , don't you think she'll try to get Shirker-maru to come? Even if it kills him ? "so what?-and the two girls would be there only to flirt with Sasuke to death . 'oOo , Sasuke!! I'm loves yooo!!'
They had considered Naruto , but he would get in the way of things . It's weird to invite someone who never knew you existed . One for Tsunde , Shizune , Konohamaru-" I bet you he'll invite Narutard . " , Kiba reminded her . " No,no,no!!" , Hinata replied , " He won't . Trust me . . haha.." the wind rustled the leaves , creating a temporary tornado . Kiba walked Hinata home , and went back to his apartment . Hiashi scremed at her the second she set foot into the mansion , " I've decided that you can't see him until the Rehearsal Dinner . No exceptions!" Hinata walked to her room , pretending to ignore what he had just said . Tommorow would be one hell of a day...
1: Manah , from Drakengard . She seems to be somehow obsessed with the petals.
2:Second verse from "Roundabout" by Tsunami Bomb
3:pantsleeves , haha . Is tha what they're really called? I put that coz it seems reasonable yet funny sounding.
4:If you don't know what Disagaea is : An SRPG that made my brother suffer temporary insomnia in 2004 . It helped him study more , however , and the game has some weird puzzle things .
Chapter 6: Preparing by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
Bad grammar!! My sister's quote " The first response to life is to go insane!" A/w , enjoy . Imma poato . hear me roar .
Hinata tried in vain to ignore her bridesmaids , who had a pretty good idea of an alarm:
"Ohayou , Hinata-chan!!Wake up! Wake up !! Enough beauty sleep , we're getting ready today!"
Whilst shaking and practically jumping on her . Wait.. Okay , time to get up . The worst thing being A) Not being able to see Kiba until the rehearsal dinner and B) why do they always interrupt the Papaya dreams ?!
Hinata was carried off of her bed and the girls literally spun her out of her sleeping robes . They dressed her into a spa robe , and forced her out of the house . " AH! That rock just-OW!! W-where the-eep! Are we-" , Hinata tripped over nothing , "Going ? " Mae beamed from behind Hinata , " Oh , to the spa , of course !!! We gotta look stunning for tomorow! " Hinata was pushed into the bath house , then nearly slipped into a pool of hot water . The other girls joined , and sighed in unision .
" This stuff is treated with minerals and such , and is said to be good for skin and blood circulation ." , Hanako stated , sinking into the pool , deeper and deeper . Afterward , they had their hair straightened , manicure , facial , then pedicure . Hinata was very ticklish during the pedicure .
They then rushed back to the Hyuga Mansion to prepare the Dining room , which was enourmous to the Hoshiko sisters . A faint scent of vanilla filled the house , teasing anyone in the mansion . By the end of the day , Hinata loooked to be a flawless porcelain doll , the kitchen tables completely covered by desserts ranging from cinnamon rolls to peach caviar , ribs and ramen . Eveyone in the Huga Mansion , whether servant or Hyuga , had either worked themselves to insanity , or prepared themselves to perfection .
It was no surprise when all had collapsed onto bed , dozing off almost instantly .
'Tomorrow , ' , Hinata thought hopefully , 'and he'll be there! But...had my lessons stuck to him long enough ?!' She rolled about beneath the covers , stressing out uncontrollably , ' or if i forget to check my teeth ? or -what if he eats worse than *gulp* Chouji?!' she skittered about some more , ' worse case scenario ! EEP! He stays good forever !! or if they ept me away so he'd forget everything ?! ACK!! My dress !!"
Hinata jumped(wait-jamp?jampeded?)out of bed and thrust open her closet . OH. MY. GAWD... Hey ,the dinner dress was still there! Along with the wedding kimono! Hinata calmed down , locked the door , and hid herself comfortably beneath the sheets . she closed her eyes , ' things will be perfect...'and drifted into sleep.
but-what the hell/ Why is a potato eating my dress?! AGH!!! Giant fish-man!!*terrified scream* Where are the cinnamon rolls ?! Floating Papaya! Follow it!*bumps into somethig* "K-kiba-sama ? What are you doing here ? " He smiled at her " Why , I'm here on account of- "
" WAKE UP , HINATA-CHAAAAN!!!!!" and tere they were , the Bridesmaids of terror!!!
Chapter 7: Remind me again... by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
feh , not that funny!!! This is hard!! Don't ownNaruto
They surrounded her , forcing her out of bed . " It's 3:45 , the dinners in 15 minutes . " , Yuki explained calmly , followed by loud bangings at the door . Hinata rolled out of bed . She crawled cautiously toward the door and let the explosion of Bridesmaids come in . They nearly trampled her , to her ' surprise' . All but Hanabi grinned menacingly . " You overslept , Hinata-sama , insomnia , yes ? ", Kimiko asked cruelly . They took her by the obi sash and again , twirled her out of her clothes .
Hanabi opened the squeaky closet , and took out their mother's sky blue and white kimono . " For the Rehearsal Dinner! " The girls cried out , forcing Hinata into 4 layers of silken robes .
Hinta gasped out when the sash was tightened , they then briskly applied makeup , combed her tangled hair , and put shoes on her feet-all a the same time!! They yanked at her hair , sadistically ignoring her painful screams to stop . Hinata put on the necklace Kiba gave to her , the ring as well. (Pleeease , this isn't hentai!!)
They added shine to her nails and pushed her toward the dining room . They all sat down , waiting for everyone to arrive . The Jounin walked in , along with Tsunade and Shizune . Hinata turned to her 'faithful' Bridesmaids and asked , " So , who did you guys invite ? "
They smiled , " Brocolli(1) . You forgot him , " Said Hanako . " Sakura , she's cool . "-Yuki " No party is complete without Ino!" -Kimiko . Hanabi noded , " Konohamaru mentioned Naruto . "
Hinata wilted . Terrible , she thought . Chouji and Ino walked in , followed by Temari , who dragged poor Shikamaru behind her , complaining about how he was torn from Disgaea , and that Temari was troublesome .
A Chef was screaming nonsense about a fish he found , looking for a pot big enough to cook it in . Eveyone ignored this , and watched as Sakura arrived with Sasuke in her arms . Ino ran to meet Sasuke , and in a split second , she and Sakura were yelling at eachother .
Sasuke congratulated Hinata , and Naruto came in with Konohamaru . Hinata pretended Naruto wasn't there , and watched as Anko flirted with Kakashi , attempting to pull down his mask . However , each time she did , there was another mask . Then another , and so on . Soon , all Ninja but Kiba were there . A strange scratching sound was audible outside , then came Kiba , flustered and tired .
" There's a weasel looking for Sasuke out there . " , he announced to Sasuke's despair . Sasuke groaned , and sure enough , Akatsuki members Itachi , Sasori , Zetsu , Deidara and Tobi walked behind Kiba .
Everyone froze in fear , and Deidara burst out laughing , " Just joking ,hn, we're here to party!! Yeah!"now , everyone twitched . Even Shino looked uncomforable . Kiba sat beside Hinata , " Sorry I'm late, these guys are insane !" Hinata smiled . Can't blame him , she thought . Meanwhile , Sasori and Gaara were copying eachother's movements , and Deidara stared in awe at the ice sculpture . Itachi noogied Sasuke , and Tobi repeated over and over that he ' is a good boy ' . Deidara began smashing the ice into a million peices , " Art is a BANG !! " , He yelled, "Literally!!"
Sasori immediately stopped copying Gaara to scold Deidara . " Idiot !! Art is meant to last forever !!" and they had a meaningless squabble . The chefs served plates of fish to everyone , and Itachi saw this in terror . " Umm.." , he hesitated , " Has anyone seen Kisame anywhere ? "
All the fish-eaters stared in terror at their plates of bluish fish . Chouji spat it out , narrowly missing Ino , who was quite queasy . Zetsu began to eat all of what was left of Kisame , more and more guests losing their appetites . After eating , the cannibal left . The air grew tense .
Ino and Sakura were at it again , Itachi noogying Sasuke again . Kurenai and Asuma watched in fascination as Kakashi asked Anko out on a date . Hinata's bridesmaids were breaking Sasori from Deidara's neck , and Sasori began to make ice miniatures from the broken shards .
Kiba sat hopelessly beside Hinata, who couldn't take it anymore . " Alright , leave if you're not here for the Rehearsal Dinner . " Everyone but the Jounin , Naruto , the Sabaku , Shikamaru , Shino , the Bridesmaids , Konohamaru , Sasuke, Tsunade and Shizune left .Kiba glared at the fangirls , " If you're here for Sasuke , leave , " , the girls didn't care , " Or i shall bite you . " Sakura and Ino groaned , then walked out in despair .
Neji stood up in victory , " So much for a gentleman , Kiba , " , he yelled, " No way will you be accepted into this family !" Shikamaru protested . " Wasn't the bet last Sunday ? " Neji nodded , " and the due date was the first day of the next week ? " Neji nodded again , "It's settled , today os Sunday , the first day of the week -otherwise , you said by the rehearsal dinner , so,' Tenten pulled him back into his seat , " Wit , you're betraying me ? " Tenten smiled , " Like you always say- ' It was Destiny . " Shikamaru continued , " you can't kick him out . Think , idiot . "
The lazy strategist pulled away from Temari's death grip , " Afterward , I swear , " , he muttered . He explained again , the walked out with Temari . Kiba stood up , " Come on , let's go home . "
Chapter 8: YAY! *swoon* by SweetLullaby
A small child threw petals everywhere , then spun in a circle to let them fall around her . Hinata proceeded down the aisle , a bundle of indigo and white flowers in her arms . This day made up for all the bad , and a smile was visible through her veil . Neji hid somewhere , preparing for humiliation . Hinata's dark hair flowed behind her , white hands hidden by violet sleeves . Around her neck was Kiba's present .
Eveyone Hinata and kiba had met were there , some beaming , others crying in pride . Kimiko was babbling on and on about how jealous she was , and Sakura muttered a prayer when Hinta was at Kiba's side , slightly nervous .
The preist began his speech , Chouji yawned and complained about how bored he was . Hiashi stood half proud/irritated beside the preist . Kiba grew excited , " Will you , Kiba Inuzuka , take Hinata Hyuga to be your lawfully wedded wife , in sickness and in health , till' death do you part ? " Kiba beamed , " I will . " Hinata was slightly taken aback by Kiba's sudden formalty .
The preist askrd her the same thing , and she beamed as well . " I do . " The preist looked heavenward , " Anyone who objects that these two should not be wed , do so now , or forever hold your peace . "
There was a loud shuffling , then came Neji , " I object ! " , came Neji's voice , everyone looked behind them to see the Hyuge in a pink tutu . Tenten materialized behind him , " Sorry, ahaha..." , Neji fumed , " Just ignore him , Comeon , Neji , let's go back to the mental house . " , she led him out , and the priest looked annoyed . " Whatever , stupid young ones , you may now kiss the bride . "
Kiba lifted Hinaa's veil , and did just that . There was clapping from Hanabi , the Bridesmaids bursting into tears . Sakura and Ino squealed , the Jounin and Hokage beaming . Shino smirked , Anko swooned , and Kakashi blushed behind his mask . Jiraiya took notes for ' research ' .
Kiba then lifted Hinata bridal style , and they were about to leave when Naruto mentioned Neji . Kiba was forced to put down his wife , who walked towards a podium .
" Excuse me, I have an important announcement to make , " all eyes were already on her , " Neji Hyuga , report to podium , Neji Hyuga , please report to the podium . " Neji tip toed towards his cousin , " Do you have any idea how much these shoes hurt ? " , Neji complained , " You Know what to do . " , Hinata replied , Neji wanting to disappear .
He began to spin on his toes , all but Hiashi , Tenten , and himself laughed at this .

He stopped , and passed out from dizziness. Kiba picked up Hinata again , and the two sprinted out of the chapel , not caring to look back .
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4086