"I'm Uzumaki Aiko" by fjell_geita
Summary: "I want to be a ninja too, just like the Rokudaime, believe it!" Aiko yelled poking in her mothers face. Mai could just sigh of her daughters antics.



Meet Aiko, a girl that lives in a little house, in the outside of a little village, with her mother, and her life. She dreams about an exciting life, ninja's facing. Little does she now her father is her biggest hero and idol. And later she have to face the Academy, Iruka, and a lot of things dealing with the life as a shinobi. But there is a great treath coming up and nobody is safe, especially her...



Please review^^

Categories: General Fiction, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Neji and Tenten, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Shikamaru and Temari Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 7043 Read: 10615 Published: 18/02/07 Updated: 22/04/07
Once upon a time by fjell_geita
Author's Notes:
Okei first hi!^^

secound: WARNING: This chapter has MAJOR, and then I mean MAJOR spoilers, so if you don't like don't read, but it was nacesarry...

But no flames please, I'm very new at writing in english and due to the fact I'm not english speaking, so yeah...

But please review^^ Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, just my OC's

“Once upon a time there were a great ninja village hidden in the leaves, it’s name was Konohagakure no Sato. The village was like every other villages, it got a academy were the children studied, and shops, restaurants, inns, a hospital and a Hokage tower. Yes, the village were ordinary if you think of it in that way, but don’t forget, the children at the academy studied to be ninja’s, killers, a tool for the village.

But for thirty years ago, Konoha were a attacked by the greatest demon of the bijuu’s, Kyuubi no Yoko. The ninja’s fought with everything they had, but they were nothing compared to Kyuubi’s powers, so they got crushed under big trees falling on them or by one of the Kyuubi’s tails. But at the very moment everything looked dark a blond man appeared right in front of them in a yellow flash.”


“Yondaime!” she gasped excitedly and grabbed the sheets pulled it up her face. “Don’t interrupt me!” her mother whined and continued.

“ And then, Yondaime used a seal, and sealed the Kyuubi into his own, and new born son, Naruto. The village and villagers were now saved, but Yondaime sacrificed himself, doing it, and he died. But Konoha was also destroyed, and they had to rebuild it from the ground.

But as the year passed and things settled back to normal, Naruto grew older, but he grew in hate from the villagers that abandoned him. But the current Hokage at that time, Sandaime, was the first to acknowledge him, and inspired the 12year old Naruto to become Hokage. But after many tears, blood shred and betrayal Naruto accepted training with one of the legendary Sannin’s, Jiraiya, that also were the sensei of the fourth.

And after two and half years they came back to Konoha, and he met his friends, saved the Kazekage from death, and dealing with Akatsuki. But he had to face his long time friend and rival again too.”


“Uchiha Sasuke.” Aiko said with a big grin on her face. “What did I say about stop interrupting me?” she moaned and kept talking.

“Yes, Sasuke. But after they failed two times, they finally succeed in getting the stubborn Uchiha back. And five years later, the Godaime got tired and gave the baton to Naruto, and he achieved his goal, surpassing every Hokage’s before him and he became the greatest of them all, Rokudaime.” She said dreaming.

“He’s the best okaasan! Ninja’s is so cool, I want to be one too! Just like the Rokudaime, believe it!” she squealed in joy, jacking back and forth in her bed.

“Right,” Mai grimaced, “but now, you’re going to sleep, young lady…” she chuckled. Aiko pouted and turned her back at her, “I don’t want to! And don’t call me young lady!” she growled. Mai rolled her eyes at her, “If you’re not gonna sleep, you can at least cleaning the dishes, and your room.” She said smirking.

Aiko looked at her big eyed. “NO WAY IN HELL!” she said defensive, and laid back in bed. “That’s what I thought. Konbanwa, Aiko-chan…” Aiko mumbled ‘konbanwa to you too’, and drifted asleep.

Mai waited to Aiko were in safe sleep, before she turned herself to the darkest corner of the room. “How long have you been here?” she asked the dark, but suddenly she could feel two strong arms embracing her.

“Long enough to know, she’s more like my old self, then I like.” The male voice said smirking and kissed her head. She turned herself and gave the man a big hug.

“I’ve missed you,- Naruto.”

“Me you…”
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3447