My Naruto OC's by Nikki_Yaoi
Summary: Basic info on my OC's, including relationships, weaknesses, strengths, and so on and so forth.




Now updated with creator info and her muse.


Aswell as info on Nikki, Kelsea, Rinya, Anei, and Chijou,Tou, Chouro, Kentou, Hari, and Netami

Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 57 Completed: Yes Word count: 13809 Read: 60878 Published: 08/12/06 Updated: 13/06/07

1. Shiinto Nikki and Kelsea: The Twins by Nikki_Yaoi

2. Maito Rinya by Nikki_Yaoi

3. Hyuuga Chijou by Nikki_Yaoi

4. Hyuuga Anei by Nikki_Yaoi

5. Shiinto Seiki by Nikki_Yaoi

6. The Creator Herself! by Nikki_Yaoi

7. Chapter 7 by Nikki_Yaoi

8. The Muse by Nikki_Yaoi

9. Meet Shizuka Chouro. Silence is Nice by Nikki_Yaoi

10. Kentou- Mr.Loudmouth by Nikki_Yaoi

11. An Inuzuka Girl by Nikki_Yaoi

12. Kosui Hari by Nikki_Yaoi

13. Midori Netami by Nikki_Yaoi

14. Another Uchiha...oh gosh, save us by Nikki_Yaoi

15. Inuzuka Kotori by Nikki_Yaoi

16. Another Inuzuka by Nikki_Yaoi

17. Mr.Flirt by Nikki_Yaoi

18. Go Yaso by Nikki_Yaoi

19. A Preistess by Nikki_Yaoi

20. Shining Waterfall by Nikki_Yaoi

21. A Devil of Sorts by Nikki_Yaoi

22. Taikou the Loving by Nikki_Yaoi

23. Another Kakkoii- Tentai's Sister by Nikki_Yaoi

24. More to the clan by Nikki_Yaoi

25. I DO NOT HAVE ISSUES x.e by Nikki_Yaoi

26. A Mother by Nikki_Yaoi

27. Chapter 27 by Nikki_Yaoi

28. A Bitter Dream by Nikki_Yaoi

29. Keeping Peace by Nikki_Yaoi

30. Najimi Ikusei by Nikki_Yaoi

31. Kairai, yeah! by Nikki_Yaoi

32. A Dead Mother by Nikki_Yaoi

33. Samuke by Nikki_Yaoi

34. My Teme by Nikki_Yaoi

35. Fubuki by Nikki_Yaoi

36. Hasaki by Nikki_Yaoi

37. A Fallen Angel by Nikki_Yaoi

38. The Interesting Love by Nikki_Yaoi

39. Kurai by Nikki_Yaoi

40. Cuteness by Nikki_Yaoi

41. Chapter 41 by Nikki_Yaoi

42. Rawr by Nikki_Yaoi

43. Hakyou, a Broken Mirror by Nikki_Yaoi

44. An Unknown Sister by Nikki_Yaoi

45. A Sweet Dream by Nikki_Yaoi

46. Kosui Aki by Nikki_Yaoi

47. Nonki Chinami by Nikki_Yaoi

48. Nonki Yuu by Nikki_Yaoi

49. Normal by Nikki_Yaoi

50. Taki's Son by Nikki_Yaoi

51. Opposites - Kakkoi by Nikki_Yaoi

52. Etsu by Nikki_Yaoi

53. 2nd Muse by Nikki_Yaoi

54. Oyu by Nikki_Yaoi

55. Sugar High Shinobi by Nikki_Yaoi

56. Inju Imibi by Nikki_Yaoi

57. Inju Ando by Nikki_Yaoi

Shiinto Nikki and Kelsea: The Twins by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Because I could make a story for every OC I have that describes their past and relationships and what not, I decided I need to make this, and first of: Nikki and Kelsea.

I do NOT own Naruto, I do however, own any art that is in this chapter/story.
Shiinto Kelsea




The one to the left is Nikki 24/25, the middle is Nikki`s 13-17 year old self, and then, the last one is Nikki at 18.

Name: Shiinto Nikki
Rank:Chunnin in Empty Shell, Jounin/Missing-Nin in the end of Forgotten and in Fatal Love, S-ranked Missing-nin in Shitsuren and Falling into the Darkness.
Family: Mother and Father- Killed by Itachi, Sister-Kelsea.
Friends:Most of the male shinobi, however, some are more like aquantices now that she has betrayed the village. People who still consider themselves her friends: Kelsea, Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Cameron (Dead), Jessica (Killed by Nikki), Kankurou, and Temari.
Previous Team: Chijou, Jessica, and Cameron.
Crush: Orochimaru (Husband currently)
Sexuallity: Straight
Information: When Nikki was about seven, her parents had rushed to the aid of the Uchiha Clan, however, they were killed by Itachi when they tried to protect Sasuke`s parents.
Nikki still holds a grudge against Itachi for that, but for Sasuke`s sake she had always kept quiet about it. Nikki also thought her sister had been killed, but Nikki had lost a small part of her memory, forgetting that her sister had been sent off with Orochimaru.
Her only 'family' left was Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, and Jessica, as well as Neji who had become her boyfriend at the age of thirteen and a friend at the age of ten.
As Nikki grew she became more and more distant and her heart became cold, especially when the Third was killed and Sasuke was taken away, at that time she had sworn to get revenge against Orochimaru, however, as the years passed she obtained a fascination with the one who had taken a brother and father away (Sasuke and the Third, who she considered close enough to her to refer to them in that way.)
After Sasuke's return, Nikki had forgotten about the man, until she found Orochimaru near the village, beaten, his apprentice standing near him, trying to heal him?
Nikki had heard about Kabuto and had decided she didn`t like him, knowing he wasn`t as trustworthy as Orochimaru claimed he was.
The started fighting, Nikki ending up the winner and quickly disposing of him.
Chijou arrived a few minutes later with Tsunade, Nikki almost killed Chijou, but was knocked out and thrown besides Orochimaru.
Chijou let them be and left, Nikki healed Orochimaru and soon they fell in love, but in the process Nikki became cold and distant from her old friends. She also has a demon that she use to share with her twin, however, she took the rest of the demon just for power.
Can Beat: Sound Five, Kankurou, Temari, Gai, Lee, Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi,Sakura,Ino, and Chijou
Can't Beat: Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Sasuke(Equal Power), Naruto(Equal Power), Itachi, Kisame, and Gaara (Equal Power), Neji (More like, doesn`t want to.)
Favorite Jutsu:Kage Bushin no Jutsu
Rasengan
Kuchiyose no Jutsu
Hōsenka no Jutsu
Weaknesses:Killing friends or fighting them,when she comes to adore someone, she can`t kill them even if she has the power unless she is extremely angry. Also has the tendancy to be very slow at times.

Shiinto Kelsea.





Name: Shiinto Kelsea Rank:Chunnin
Family: Mother and Father- Killed by Itachi, Sister-Nikki. Friends:Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Jessica, TenTen, Rock Lee,Chijou, and Sasuke and Naruto to some extent, Team: Chijou, Jessica, and Cameron. Crush: Sakura(Current Girlfriend), Neji (Later) Sexuallity: Bisexual Information: She was sent off at about four with Orochimaru, due to Nikki and he causing trouble with a certain lynx.
She trained with Orochimaru, but gained very little strenght due to her bubbly, happy, and sweet personallity, she just didn`t have the spirit to become a kunoichi.
She had a relationship with Orochimaru for a very short time, apparently he could only stand her bubbly antics for so long and soon pushed her off back to Konoha, not out of love, but annoyance.
She was held for a month or two before the deemed her trustworthy and set her free.
She soon became friends with the kunoichi of the village, Sakura more>
After a while, Kelsea fell in love with Sakura, for some reason, possibly the fact Sakura had been the nicest person to her once she had arrived and was always there and when she confessed Sakura returned her feelings, the cute kunoichi had gotten to Sakura`s heart afterall. She use to have part of a demon in her, however it was taken with ease. Can't Beat: Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi, Kisame, and Gaara , Neji, Sakura, Chijou, Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, Kurenai, and most of the shinobi around her. Favorite Jutsu: Focuses on Taijutsu, when she does use ninjutsu it is focused on a person's dreams and sleeps, rarely summons Eimin anymore. However, no one knows her jutsu for a simple reason, she rarely fights, and when she does, no one is around half of the time. Weaknesses: Will do anything to protect Sakura, that was how she lost the demon inside of her, she is also VERY bubbly and doesn`t take many things seriously.
Maito Rinya by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I forgot to state in my last thing that you can use my OC's as long as you give me credit and stuff xD
Maito Rinya





Name: Maito Rinya
Age:18
Height:5'10
Weight:None of your buisness D:
Eyes:Pale Green
Hair: Long, Black, always up in ponytail
Sexuallity: Bisexual
Rank: Jounin
Family: Maito Gai- Adoptive Father
Personallity: A lot like Gai`s and Lee's, can be very quiet if sad, she is very understanding and doesn`t have a temper and rarely gets angry unless it has something to do with Sakura.
Friends: Shino, Neji, Naruto, TenTen, Lee,Shikamaru, Gai
Crush: Rock Lee
Team: Anya, Teri,Iriai
Information:All Rinya remember from her childhood was being taken in by Gai, she remembers nothing about her family and doesn`t know if they are alive are not, but knows Gai knows more then he is telling her. She is very close with her adoptive father as well as Lee. She tends to hang out with the more unusual people do to the fact stoic or overly girlish people annoy her or they are annoyed by her.
She doesn`t get along with her gennin team in the least, well, besides Anya. Her two closest friends are Shino and Rock Lee.
Favorite Jutsu: Like Lee she has no skill in ninjutsu or genjutsu, therefore she is a taijutsu user like Lee and her father.
She tends to stay away from alchohol, just in case.
Her favorite technique is the Primary Lotus.
Can Beat:
Sakura
Ino
Kankurou
Tenten
Sasori
Shikamaru
Hinata
Hanabi

Can`t Beat:
Rock Lee
Maito Gai
Temari
Gaara
Naruto
Itachi
Tayuya
Orochimaru
Tsunade
Jiraiya
Shino
Neji
Hyuuga Chijou by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Chijou is in my top three favorites, with Rinya and Nikki.
Hyuuga Chijou- The Misfit Hyuuga





Name: Hyuuga Chijou
Age: 21 in the beggining of Forgotten, 26 at the end of Forgotten and Fatal Love and at the beggining of Starting Anew, 31/32 in Shitsuren and Falling into the Darkness,33-35 in Will Power
Height: 5'11
Weight: Unknown, she tells no one!
Eyes:Orange do to her kekkai genkai
Hair: Long, green. Possibly dyed.
Rank: Jounin
Family: Hiashi-Father, Hinata-Sister, Hanabi-Sister, Hizashi-Uncle (Dead), Neji-Cousin,Anei-Cousin,Kisho-Son
Clan: Hyuuga
Previous Team(s):Anko,Kurenai, Orochimaru and Nikki,Cameron,Jessica
and Shiinto Kelsea, Cameron(dead), Jessica(dead)
Current Team: Unknown at this current time, only thing known is that she has a team of gennin.
Personallity: She is bipolar first of all, so her moods vary. She has a horrible temper as seen when the doctor was trying to see what was wrong with her, she was threatening the poor man and after she found out she wa pregnant almost murdered Kakashi. However, she enjoys joking around, shown when she handcuffed Sasuke and Naruto together and she can be very caring, especially towards Haku, Kisho, and Kakashi.
Friends: Sasuke (Sasuke-baka as an affectionate nickname from her), Naruto, Kurenai,Rock Lee,Neji,Nikki, Jessica, Cameron, Kisho, Kakashi, Kelsea, Tsunade, Kurenai
Crush: Kakashi (Husband)
Kekkei Genkai: She refers to her eyes as Kyoumen, mirror's surface, reffering to how they copy the jutsu and multiply it time 3, Chijou says you can only use it once or else it will drain you of all your chakra, however, it seems she is lying about this to some extent

Background: She was rejected by her clan due to her eyes, her father, Hyuuga Hiashi told her she could not be the heir because he didn`t want the trait to spread.
Chijou never held a grudge against her younger sister and watched her grow until the age of eighteen when she was kicked out and was told never to come back.
She simply went to live with her boyfriend, Hatake Kakashi, however, her long time rival had had a crush on him and was determined to 'steal' Kakashi.
Anko and Chijou started fighting one day and Chijou lost, not only the fight, but most of her memory and eye sight in one eye, there is still a large gash through that eye to this day, that is why she covers it with her headband.
Anko did not succeed, apparently, Chijou`s love for Kakashi was too strong to forget about him that easily.
Chijou`s life had become easier due to forgetting about her clan, even though she constantly had nightmares.
When she was about 21 she had a dream of a younger her talking to her father, and she reconized that face as Hyuuga Hiashi and the fact she was calling him father confirmed she was a Hyuuga, when she told Kakashi, he replied:"Too bad you can`t have anything to do with them."
This proved that he had known and the whole time she had asked him, he simply had shrugged and said he didn`t know, obviously keeping the truth from her for the reason he didn`t want to hurt her.
After the chunnin exams and the Third's death she became close to her cousin, Neji.
It helped that her student, Shiinto Nikki had been dating the Hyuuga prodigy.
Chijou visited the Hyuuga Compound at one point, looking for Neji and Nikki.
When she passed her father, he scolded her for having a child and having come to the Hyuuga compound, she replied telling him she had every right as she was still part of the clan.
She now lives at the Hyuuga Compound, thanks to her newest student, Shiinto Kelsea who persuaded Hiashi to allow her to stay.

Extra: Chijou has a large soft spot for Sasuke and Naruto. She knew Nikki was going to leave and blamed it on herself for not having given Nikki enough love and praise and not persuading her to stay. She also hates Sakura for some unknown reason.
Favorite Jutsu: None, uses Taijutsu and her kekkei genkai, rarely fights after loosing Jessica and Cameron.

Can Beat:
All of her previous gennin team, minus Nikki.
Kakashi
Rock Lee
Jiraiya
Naruto
Sasuke
Kurenai
Hinata
Gaara

Can`t Beat:
Maito Gai
Tsunade
Nikki
Orochimaru
Temari
Kimimaro
Neji (Equal)
Itachi
Sasori
Kisame
Hiashi (Equal)
Hyuuga Anei by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
;D Anei is my one and only flirty sorta girl, and you`re probably thinking 'But Nikki and that one time', she was doing her job, nothing more, she is way to loyal to Orochimaru to flirt with some other guy once she gets older and she is also way to boring xD

And yes, I do have a fishnet fetish, I`m sure you`ve realized ALL of my characters have fishnet.
Fishnet is just hot D: -shot-
Hyuuga Anei




13 in the first image, and no, the sleeves rarely get in her way, so don`t even ask.
And the other one is her 18 year old self who has not yet appeared, seeing as how I haven`t even gotten that far in In the Shadows.


Name: Hyuuga Anei
Age: 13 in the beggining of In the Shadows, 18 at the middle-ish end.
Hair: Brown, like her brother's
Eyes: Byakugan, pale lavendar
Height:5'8
Weight: I dare you to ask
Rank: Gennin in the begging of In the Shadows, Jounin in the middleish end.
Family: Hiashi-Uncle, Hinata and Hanabi- Cousins, Neji-brother, Hizashi-Father
Personallity: Very, very bitter in the beggining, only acting kind towards Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Rock Lee, and Shikamaru. She is very competitive with her brother which never changes and is very flirtatious at times.
However, there is a big personallity change after the 5 year time-skip. She is more mature and has come to accept Hinata recently, though she is still somewhat bitter towards the head house. She is generally nice to everyone, but still dislikes Sakura and Ino quite alot. However, she is still pessimistic and has picked up Shikamau`s trait of thinking most things are 'troublesome'.
Friends: Naruto, Rock Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Hinata (Later), Chouji (Later), Kiba (Later), Shino (Later)
Crush: Shikamaru(Later becomes--- not spoiling it :P)

Background: Like Neji, she has the cursed seal, which she hides with bandages.
While Neji had always hated Hinata, Anei had always hated the girl more, having gone to the academy with Hinata she got to see how weak her cousin was, this only made Anei furious.
Her and Neji were much stronger, and even though Neji would have been the heir since he was older, Anei would be glad to see her big brother become the head of the family, just not her cousin.
When she was in the academy she had two friends, Uzumaki Naruto and Nara Shikamaru, one of which she had a crush on.
Despite her coldness she always took time to talk to Naruto, listen to him, even if he was too stubborn to admit he was sad, she knew and tried to help by just being his friends when no one else would.
Soon, Shikamaru and her become close friends, and then became a couple.
However, once Temari came, things got more complicated, Shikamaru obviously haviung a small crush on Temari, making Anei angry, threatening the girl, and she always watched Shikamaru closely when Temari was over, but as the years went on, Anei trusted Shikamaru enough.
But once Asuma was worried she made a vow she'd help Shikamaru avenge his death, however, he tried to leave and she stopped him, hugging him, muttering something about loving him alot and not wanting him to die before her, and if he did die, she`d be there to die with him and he stayed, calling her troublesome. (More will come :P)
Extra: The Butterfly clip she wears is something her father had given her before he was killed, telling her to keep it close and telling her that he loved her, a ew days later he died without telling her anything.

Can Beat:
Temari
Kiba
Hinata
Hiashi
Kurenai
Sai
Sakura
Ino
Rinya

Can`t Beat:
Rock Lee
Gai
Neji
Akatsuki
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Naruto
Sasuke
Shiinto Seiki by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I had to write a bio on my beloved Seiki-kun xD
Shiinto Seiki

Age: 10/13 in In the Light and You're the One I Want, 18 in like, everything else xD

Rank: Genin in In the Light/YtOIW and ANBU Captain in everything else

Hair: Short black, with two longer pieces when 10/13, and then Long, Silky Black ahir that is tied similarly to Neji's

Eyes: Golden

Family: Shiinto Nikki (Mother), Orochimaru (Father), Shiinto Kelsea (Aunt)

Team: Hatake Kisho (Sensei),Sabaku no Serra, and Inuzuka Kotori

Crush: Unknown

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: 10/13- A little Naruto. He was hyper and full of enough energy to power all of the villages. Had problem keeping his mouth shut and was a troublemaker.
18-A complete asshole, that seems like he has a stick shoved up his ass. Can be very sweet to Serra and Kotori. THough, he is basically emotionless.

Jutsu: Unknown.

Weakness: His friends and knowing his father really isn't too happy with anything he does.

Hobbies: Falling into Serra's traps on accident, avoiding Kotori's constant glomping, hanging out with Sasuke and Naruto.

Favorite Food: Chocolate

Least Favorite Food: Curry

Theme Song: In the End by Linkin Park

Pet: Tsume (Pet Lynx)

Bio: He would have not been born if it wasn't for the lynx demon that dweeled within his mother. He is very close to his teammates though he is under constant threat of being groped, glomped, or something of the sort. However, his father obviously detests the boy, therefore making Seiki do whatever he must to look like a good son in his father's eyes, though his mother has warned him about how hard it'd be.


Picture:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Creator Herself! by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
My own bio x3 WHEEE!

This picture is not drawn by me


Name: Kelsea Nicole -insert last name-

Nickname: Nikki

Age: 13

DOB: April 14

Eyes: Blue and Brown

Hair: Dark Brown with red and blonde highlights

Height: About 5'6

Weight: Apparently I'm skinny, not like I'll actually tell you my weight n_n

Personallity: Mean, Hyper, Depressed, Independant

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Crush: Connor-kun

Anime Crush: Orochimaru

Most Like: Sasuke and Naruto

Likes: Orochimaru,Pocky, Yan Yan,Ramen, Food in general, band, dancing, drawing, writing, Naruto, anime, manga.

Dislikes: Death, Itachi, most people, people who call me skinny, being skinny, most preps.

Best Friend: Jessica

Quotes: "LOVE LEE!" "JESSICA IS MY UKE!" "I have nothing to do with nice." "Bite me." or "I'll bite you."

Favorite Food: Ramen

Least Favorite Food: Sweet Tofu

Theme Song: Sexyback by Justin Timberlake

Favorite Bands: Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, and Nickelback

Favorite Songs: Crush by Mandy Moore, anything made my favorite bands, Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood, Kiss Me by Sixpence

Favorite Anime Charactersz: Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sasuke, Naruto. Alphonse and Edward Elric, Roy Mustang -FMA Mitsuki, Pochi, Izumi, Anna- He is my Master Misuzu-Air

Favorite Animes: Naruto, Papa to Kiss in the Dark, Ai no Kusabi, AIR,Gakuen Heaven, He is my Master, Gravitation,Ouran Highschool Host Club, ANYTHING yaoi c:

Favorite Pairings: SasuNaru, ShinoNaru, SakuHina, SakuIno, SakuLee, HinaKiba, KakaIru, ShikaLee, ShinoKiba, ShikaTema-Naruto.
IzumixAnaa- He is my Master
HikaruxKaoru, TamakixHaruhi, HoneyxMori-Ouran Highschool Host Club

Hated Pairings: SasuSaku, SakuNaru, HinaNaru, GaaHina, GaaSaku, SasuHina, NejiHina, ItaSasu, KyuuNaru



And on an end note, I must say this; KYUUBI IS A GIRL! x.e -twitchtwitch- Therefore KyuuNaru would be het and they make Kyuubi sound like a guy in the anime-It annoys me. -shot-


Okay, now that I have that off my chest~Next up will probably be Tora
Chapter 7 by Nikki_Yaoi
Inju Tou

Name Meaning: Inju-Ribbon, Tou-Sword

Age: 18

Rank: Missing-nin (Akatsuki)

Hair: Short, shaggy purple hair and underneath is long, sliky black hair that is in a low ponytail.

Shirt: Black tube top with red sleeves that start where the tube top cuts off.

Pants/Skirt: A black skirt with red clouds on it and Sakura like leggings under it, one of the legs very short.

Eyes: Lilac

Family: All Dead

Friends: Sai (Childhood Friend), Kisame, Deidara, Itachi, and Sasori. Team: Unknown

Crush: Kisame (Eh...partially Deidara and Sasori o_o;;)

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Quiet with a violent temper, prefers to not say anythign unless speaking with Deidara and Sasori. She is anything but social and hates most of the Akatsuki, especially Hidan and Zetsu

Jutsu: Unknown.

Weakness: Fighting Sai and Genjutsu

Hobbies: Being with Deidara and Sasori, painting and making the pictures come to life until someone puts water pr fire on them (Depends), glaring at people.

Weapon: Her katana that appears when she makes handsigns. (Appears in ribbons)

Favorite Food: Sushi

Least Favorite Food: Ice Cream

Theme Song: Miss Independant by Kelly Clarkson

Pet: Do Deidara and Sasori count?

Bio: She use to live in Konoha as a happy child, with her best friend, Sai. They painted and drew together in harmony until Tou's family was killed by one of her creations on accident.
After that she ran away and met Kisame who told her to come with him because of her high chakra level. As the years went on, Tou became very close to Deidara and Sasori, so much that she'd date one or the other on and off, though Kisame was always her real infatuation, though she acts like she doesn't like him, often calling him fish face or Fishstick-chan.

Picture: None yet
The Muse by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Shinnrei- n3n Mew~!

-sighs- Shinnrei forced me to do this, so here is her profile, yes she is everything I'm not

I don't own the picture


Name: Shinnrei

Nickname: None

Age: 13

DOB: April 14

Eyes: Goldish

Hair: VERY light blonde, short

Height: About 5'3

Weight:She smacked me when I asked o-o

Personallity: Hyper, Arrogant, Playful, Bubbly

Sexuallity: Asexual, seriously, she's my muse ;o

Crush: No one

Anime Crush: She likes Orochimaru, but she's the inner Sasuke fangirl I once was, scary, huh?

Most Like: Naruto, Kiba, and Ino

Likes: Sasuke,Pocky,Ramen, writing, Naruto, anime, manga, not giving Nikki ideas when she needs them, Yuko

Dislikes: killjoys, mean people, Itachi, dogs

Best Friend: She really doesn't have friends. I guess Yuko? o_o

Quotes: "Ah, by the way, I'm going on vacation!" "WHEE!"

Favorite Food: Anything Sweet

Least Favorite Food: Anything that isn't sweet

Theme Song: I Wanna Be Bad by Willa Ford

Favorite Bands: Nickelback, Within Temptation, and Avril Lavigne

Favorite Songs: I Wanna Be Bad by Willa Ford, Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, Animals by Nickelback, Angels by Within Temptaions, and Geeks Get the Girls by American HiFi

Favorite Anime Charactersz: Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sasuke, Naruto. Alphonse and Edward Elric, Roy Mustang -FMA Mitsuki, Pochi- He is my Master Yukito-Air

Favorite Animes: Naruto, Papa to Kiss in the Dark, Ai no Kusabi, AIR,Gakuen Heaven, He is my Master, Gravitation,Ouran Highschool Host Club, ANYTHING pretty much c:

Favorite Pairings: SasuNaru, ShinoNaru, SakuHina, SakuIno, SakuLee, HinaKiba, KakaIru, ShikaLee, ShinoKiba, ShikaTema,ItachixA Rock-Naruto.
HikaruxKaoru, TamakixHaruhi, HoneyxMori-Ouran Highschool Host Club

Hated Pairings: SasuSaku, SakuNaru, HinaNaru, GaaHina, GaaSaku, SasuHina, NejiHina, ItaSasu, KyuuNaru, SasukexAnyGirl, ItachixAnyone

Other: Adores working with Yuko, Oni's muse, likes to cause torture to most people though she gives off the appearance of an innocent little bobcat girl
Meet Shizuka Chouro. Silence is Nice by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
x3 This is my most quiet character, Tou coming in second. I don't own the picture c:
Shizuka Chouro

Name Meaning: Shizuka-Peaceful/Quiet, Chouro-Morning Dew

Age: 13

Rank: Gennin

Hair: Short light, blonde hair, bangs hanging on her left side longer then right side

Shirt: All in Picture

Pants/Skirt:Look up

Eyes: Crimson

Family: Orphan, lives with Kentou (Adoptive Father)

Friends: Kentou Team: Trained by Kentou

Crush:None

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Quiet, only opens up to Kentou, has a hard time making friends because of her serene and quiet personallity

Jutsu: Unknown.

Weakness: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, making friends, and killing

Hobbies: Cooking, Spending time with Kentou, Training

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Favorite Food: Anything Spicy

Least Favorite Food: Tofu

Theme Song: Hear Me by Kelly Clarkson

Pet: Tori her hawk

Bio:Little is known about her past, most figure her family abandoned her or was killed, Kentou won't tell Chouro, making her frustrated though she doesn't show it. She lived a very sheltered life, Kentou refusing to let the girl get hurt, emotionally or physically, though unbeknownst to him, he was hurting her emotionally by keeping the secret of her family hidden. Despite that, she is very innocent and doesn't like hurting things much. She is very skilled in taijutsu and using her bow and arrow, as well as kunai and shuriken, but lacks greatly in genjutsu and ninjutsu.

Picture:
Kentou- Mr.Loudmouth by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Note: The reason Chouro has Kentou's last name is because he is practically her father.

I don't own the picture
Shizuka Kentou

Name Meaning: Shizuka-Peaceful/Quiet, Kentou-Winter

Age: 18

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Red hair that dangles in his eyes

Shirt: Skin tight black shirt with mesh sleeves

Pants/Skirt:Tight black jeans with his black headband wrapped around his waist

Eyes: Emerald Green

Family: Unknown. Cares for Chouro

Friends:Chouro, Kakashi, the Jounin senseis Team: None, training Chouro

Crush: Thought to be Chouro for his overly protective attitude towards her, allowing no boys to get near her. Though this could be fatherly love.

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Very caring and protective, though often loud mouthed. He is in no way afraid to speak his mind, even if it ticks off the serence Chouro

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: Ninutsu and Genjutsu, Chouro

Hobbies: Writing poems, hanging around Chouro, training

Weapon: Any weapon he can get his hands on

Favorite Food: Anything

Least Favorite Food: Loves everything

Theme Song: Stand in the Rain by Superchick

Pet: None, constantly chasing after Chouro

Bio:Little is known about his past, he appeared one day and took in Chouro. He seems to have lived outside the village before appearing back and taking Chouro in. He is constantly protecting the girl, letting no one near her unless they have his consent. Like Chouro, he can pretty much only do genjutsu, though he masters in every weapon under the sun, if he doesn't know about it or can use it, no one can

Picture:
An Inuzuka Girl by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Rawr :x I'm bored...must make OCs...

Dun own the pictures
Inuzuka Inyoku

Name Meaning: Inuzuka- Unknown, Inyoku-Lust

Age: 13

Rank: No Rank. Trains in secret

Hair: Red hair when little that she dyes to be a light brown when she turns 10

Outfit: See picture

Eyes: Red, mellow out into a hazel-ish color later on

Family: Inuzuka Hana and Kiba- Cousins, Inuzuka Tsume- Aunt, Father and Mother- Unknown

Friends: Kiba, Hana, Chikpoke, Ino, and Kankurou Team: None

Crush: None. Is being forced to marry Kiba

Sexuallity: Straight

Personallity: Speaks her mind too often for most people, very stubborn and aggresive

Jutsu: Any jutsu that Kiba knows. Also the sexy no jutsu from when she was little

Weakness: Dogs, The thought of Marriage, her clan

Hobbies: Playing with Chikpoke, hanging around with her friends, sleeping

Weapon: Kunai and Shuriken

Favorite Food: Dango

Least Favorite Food: Anko (Red bean paste)

Theme Song: I'm Just a Girl by No Doubt

Pet: Chikpoke, her black wolf (Name means tiny because he was the runt, from Aunt's dogs)

Bio: Was destined to be Kiba's wife from before she was born, though she despises the thought of marrying her cousin and best friend. The clan forces her to stay at home, not allowing her to be a ninja and she is often found training secretly with Hana, both in vetenary medicine and ninja skills. She has seemed to have formed a bond with the pupeteer from sand, though she rarely sees the man. She does not hold anything against her family for forcing her to marry Kiba though she clearly states her distaste for the idea.

Picture:



Current



When Little



Chikpoke
Kosui Hari by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
x3 YAY! MORE OCS! I'm gonna add another bio after this c:
Kosui Hari

Name Meaning: Kosui-Lake, Hari-Glass

Age: 13

Height: 5'6

Weight: 113lbs

Rank: Gennin

Hair: Light blue hair that is in a long ponytail that hangs low

Shirt: Short blue and white dress

Pants/Skirt: Black Capris

Accesories:Blue and black gloves, two black wing markings on back

Eyes: Teal

Family: Killed in a fire

Friends: Netami, Neikan, Shikamaru, Neji Team: Anko, Netami, Neikan

Crush: A teammate. But which one? >3

Sexuallity: Straight

Personallity: Quiet, Self-confident, full of pride, crazy around her friends

Jutsu: Water and Ice based jutsu, genjutsu, sucks at taijutsu

Weakness: Teammates, Fire, seeing a happy family

Hobbies: Swimming, Listening to music, dancing

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Ice Cream

Least Favorite Food: Salmon

Theme Song: Hear Me Out by Frou Frou

Pet: None, however, she will sit by the lake and talk to fish (Yes, she is a little crazy...)

Bio:When she was little, her house was set on fire by rogue ninja, the fire was protected by chakra or something of the sort. Hari was the only survivor and has a fear of fire to this day. She loves her teammates for the most part, though Netami often annoys her with his over confident personallity and his tendancy to get jealous easy. She likes Neikan though his perverted, flirty ways often get on her nerves she keeps quiet about it...sometimes. She now lives in a small apartment with whatever was recovered from her family's house, though she claims it can be slightly creepy.

Picture:

At 18

Midori Netami by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Hari's teammate, Neikan is Oni's
Midori Netami

Name Meaning: Midori- Greenery,Netami- Envy/Jealousy

Age: 13

Height: 5'8

Weight: 123lbs

Rank: Gennin

Hair: Silver/White hair, short

Shirt: Very tight red shirt

Pants/Skirt: Black pants with a big black, spiky belt

Accesories: 3 earrings on his left ear

Eyes: Green Grey

Family: Unknown

Friends: Hari, Neikan, Ino, Sasuke Team: Anko, Hari, Neikan

Crush: Unknown

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Keeps to himself, easily made envious, and very over-confident. Major ego issues

Jutsu: Genjutsu and Taijutsu master

Weakness: Hari, Girls, Ninjutsu

Hobbies: Taking walks, hanging around for no reason, eating

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Sweets

Least Favorite Food: Anything sour or spicy

Theme Song: Stolen by Dashboard Confessional

Pet: None

Bio: After he was put on a team with Hari he seemed to treat her as a little sister, though she often fusses at him for his slightly annoying personallity. He is slightly flirty, though not as bad as his teammate. He is more like his sensei then he'll ever admit, though they are practically one of a kind.

Picture:

At 18

Another Uchiha...oh gosh, save us by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
My teme of a character. Love him xD
Uchiha Ibiru

Name Meaning: Uchiha- Fan (I think...), Ibiru- I cannot remember xD

Age: 18

Height: 6'0
Weight: 153lbs

Rank: ANBU Captain

Hair: Messy black, occasionally styles it like Sasuke's

Shirt: Black, loose shirt off duty, Anbu top on duty

Pants/Skirt: Black Jeans off duty, normal ANBU pants on duty

Accesories: None

Eyes: Blue

Family: Sasuke- Father, Naruto- Father...er mother...er o_o, Uchiha Clan and Uzumaki Arashi- All deceased, Uchiha Itachi-Uncle

Friends: Senrei, Kisho, Serra, and Kotori

Team: Senrei and Yuuki

Crush: Seiki (Won't admit it)

Sexuallity: Gay

Personallity: A lot like Sasuke, sadistic, arrogant, teme

Jutsu: Chidori (Favorite), Fire based jutsu

Weakness: Seiki

Hobbies: Harassing Seiki, training, hanging around Seiki's family

Weapon: Sasuke's old sword, kunai, and shuriken

Favorite Food: Miso Ramen

Least Favorite Food: Salmon Onigiri

Theme Song: Say Goodbye by Click Five

Pet: None

Bio: The object of many girl's affections and ultimate rival to Shiinto Seiki. Seiki and him grew up together, though Ibiru was accepted a lot more, even though both of his fathers were looked down upon at times for being a traitor and one being a demon host. He got the sharingan much to Sasuke's delight at the knowledge that his clan could be revived. Everyone who knew Sasuke as a child commented on how much Ibiru is like his father, in other words: Big ego, arrogant, I'm better then you attitude. Ibiru never thought it weird that both his parents were both male, especially after him finding that the one who gave birth to him had a female demon inside him, and when he met Seiki who claimed his birth was all Akki's fault, his mother's demon. Though him and Seiki are a lot alike that both fight, though Ibiru obviously adores Seiki.

Picture:
Inuzuka Kotori by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
=D YAY! KOTORI-KUN!
Inuzuka Kotori

Name Meaning: Inuzuka-?, Kotori-Little Bird

Age: 13/18

Height: 5'11

Weight: 133lbs

Rank: ANBU

Hair: Messy Brown Hair

Shirt: Black, loose shirt off duty, Anbu top on duty

Pants/Skirt: Khaki shorts off duty, normal ANBU pants on duty

Accesories: 3 earrings in his left ear, belt that hangs loosely around his hips

Eyes: Hazel (Change colors)

Family: Inuzuka Hana-Mother, Inuzuka Kiba- Uncle, Hyuuga Hinata-Aunt, Inuzuka Yuuki-Cousin, Inuzuka Tsume-Grandmother

Friends: Senrei, Kisho, Serra, Seiki, Yuuki

Team: Kisho (Previous Sensei), Seiki (Anbu Captain), and Serra

Crush: Seiki

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Hyper, Perverted, Fun to be around, protective

Jutsu: Inuzuka Clan Jutsu

Weakness: Seiki, his dog, his team

Hobbies: Groping/Glomping Seiki, training, talking with his family

Weapon: Kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Any Meat

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Anytime You Need A Friend by the Beu Sisters

Pet: Kage his black dog

Bio: One of the few Inuzuka's without the triangles on his cheeks. He claims it'll make his flawless skin blotchy. He is very concerned about his appearance, especially around Seiki and often gets babyish when he is around Seiki - if you don't count the groping. He is insanely loyal to his team, especially Seiki and will sacrifice himself for anyone. He is a big time rival with Serra for Seiki's love, though Seiki just thinks of both of them as friends. He is unaware of Ibiru's love for the Shiinto.

Picture:
Another Inuzuka by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Yuuki...I dun like Yuuki >.>
Inuzuka Yuuki

Name Meaning: Inuzuka-?, Yuuki-?

Age: 13/18

Height: 5'4/5'7

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: ANBU

Hair: Black Hair, looks purple

Outfit: White or Yellow Dress off duty, ANBU uniform on duty

Accesories: None

Eyes: Byakugan

Family: Inuzuka Hana-Aunt, Inuzuka Kiba- Father, Hyuuga Hinata-Mother, Inuzuka Kotori-Cousin, Inuzuka Tsume-Grandmother, Hyuuga Hiashi- Grandfather, Hyuuga Hanabi- Aunt, Hyuuga Neji- Uncle

Friends: Senrei, Kisho, Serra,Kotori

Team: Shiinto Nikki (Previous Sensei), Ibiru (Anbu Captain), Shinrei, and ?

Crush: Kotori

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Aggressive, Quiet

Jutsu: Inuzuka Clan and Hyuuga Clan Jutsu

Weakness: Her Team

Hobbies: Stalking Kotori, Beating on Seiki, and Training to be better then Seiki

Weapon: Kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Candy

Least Favorite Food: Spicy Stuff

Theme Song: Miracle by Cascada

Pet: None

Bio: One of the few Inuzuka's without the triangles on her cheeks. She has developed a crush for her cousin Kotori though he shows no interest in her and because of this she hates Seiki, thinking that if he wasn;t here Kotori would love her. She isn't the only one after said Inuzuka either and has a rivalry with Senrei. She has been attacked by Kage on numorous occasions for trying to hurt Seiki, and then she is scolded by Kotori, but continues her ways though it angers Kotori

Picture:
Mr.Flirt by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
YAY! More for mine and Oni's story: Love is Blind c:
Kakkoii Tentai

Name Meaning: Kakkoii-Attractive, Tentai-Hevenly Body

Age: 13

Height: 5'7

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Genin

Hair: Unruly red hair

Outfit: Green/Grey shirt with one sleeve cut off and the other ripped, blue hoodie with metal konoha plate on it's back, and baggy blue shorts.

Accesories: Cross neckace and two silver rins

Eyes: Crimson

Family: The Kakkoii clan, a clan of people who can manipulate inanimate objects

Friends: Netami, Neikan

Team: Coming Soon

Crush: Neikan

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Flirty, loudmouth, slightly annoying

Jutsu: Ninjutsu (Can't do Genjutsu or Taijutsu)

Weakness: Neikan, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Hobbies: Practicing his skills, munipulating people, being a teme

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Grapes

Least Favorite Food: Vegetables

Theme Song: Fight for All the Wrong Reasons by Nickelback

Pet: None

Bio: The one and only person who can tick off Hari enough to where she will kill them off of a mission. He carries around a tiger plushie that he makes come to life in battle. The tiger can get bigger then Manda. He won't let anyone touch the plushie either and if anyone attempts too, they are greeted with a fist in their face. He flirts a lot, but has morals to some extent, though all his morals go away when he around Hari and is in fact the firs to try and make her angry. Other then that he is reasonable and level headed.

Picture:

At 18

Go Yaso by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
c: My fluffy character I luffles him
Go Yaso

Name Meaning: Go-Five, Yaso-Eighty

Age: 13

Height: 5'5

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Genin

Hair: Brunette

Outfit: See pic. Has black pants

Accesories: -prods pic- Too many to name. Also has two silver loops on his left ear

Eyes: Blue

Family: Killed in front of him

Friends: Netami, Hari, and Tentai

Team: Kakoii Tentai, Meibi Nisou

Crush: Tentai

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Quiet, rational, caring

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: Seeing blood, death, and darkness

Hobbies: Watching the stars, talking with Hari, helping others

Weapon: Senbon

Favorite Food: Melon and Strawberries

Least Favorite Food: Dango

Theme Song: The First Cut is the Deepest by Sheryl Crow

Pet: None

Bio: He is very caring, the complete opposite of most of the genin males. He works hard too, and is completly devoted to whatever he is doing. Though he isn't a fan of violence, if he must fight to protect something he loves he won't hold back. He is a good friend of Hari's since they seem to understand eachother, but oddly enough, he has a crush on the guy she hates.

Picture:




At 18
A Preistess by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Another fluffy character! YAY! xD

I haven't drawn any pictures since like...I dunno =o But ya
Meibi Nisou

Name Meaning: Meibi-Beautiful, Nisou-Preistess

Age: 13

Height: 5'1

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Genin

Hair: Light Blonde in pigtails

Outfit: Long black dress

Accesories: Golden choker: Open in front, belt, and black heart tattoo between her shoulder blades

Eyes: Blue

Family: Meibi clan, a clan of preist and preistess

Friends: Netami, Hari, Yaso

Team: Darakeru Susu, Kakoii Tentai, Go Yaso

Crush: None

Sexuallity: Unknown

Personallity: Sweet, stubborn, sensitive

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: Sad stories, ice, the cold

Hobbies:

Weapon: Senbon

Favorite Food: Melon and Strawberries

Least Favorite Food: Dango

Theme Song: Gone so Young by Amber Pacific

Pet: None

Bio: She is suppose to be a preistess though she ultimately refuses to be one. She carries around a staff to use for multiple purposes whether it be blocking on attack or using her fire based attacks. She doesn't have a short temper, but once you've ticked her off, you won't get out alive. She generally hates arguing and wants to make everyone happy, though it is futile most of the time. Especially when she gets between Tentai and Hari, normally having to run before they come after her.

Picture:

At 18

Shining Waterfall by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
xD The final entry for today. Taki, oh gosh, she's fun.
Koushou Taki

Name Meaning: Koushou-Shining, Taki-Waterfall

Age: 23

Height: 5'9

Weight: 140lbs

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Short black hair

Shirt: Lowcut Black Top

Pants/Skirt: Black jeans

Accesories: Black and Orange sun glasses, black belt, and two silver stub earrings on the top of each ear

Eyes: Black

Family: All killed by rogue ninja

Friends: Kakashi, Anko, Kurenai, Shikamaru, Temari, and Gemna Team: Iyasu Yuru,Kenbou Saiai, Mosouka Aku

Crush: Gemna

Sexuallity: Straight

Personallity: Loud-mouthed, laid back, sarcastic

Jutsu: Taijutsu and Genjutsu, little ninjutsu

Weakness: Gemna, Being quiet

Hobbies: Listening to music, hanging out with other Jounin, torturing her team

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Sushi

Least Favorite Food: Anything with Cheese

Theme Song: It's My Life by Bon Jovi

Pet: A Black cat named Ashi (Evil)

Bio: When her family was killed there it little that says she was affected by it. She can talk about her family without even a hint of sadness, there is a possibility she was on ill terms with her family when they were killed, making their deaths slightly suspicious.She is a lot like Anko, but is slightly more rational and shows up late, a lot like Kakashi. She cares for each member of her team greatly and would never let any harm come to them though she enjoys taunting them and making them do incredibly hard work.

Picture:

At 28

A Devil of Sorts by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I have character making problems...it's official. I BLAME SHINNREI! SHE IS EVIL o_o

-cough- Anyways, I need more evil characters, good two shoes are no fun.
Shimei Itai

Name Meaning: Shimei- Fate , Itai-Painful

Age: 20 (Dead)

Height: 5'6
Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Rogue-nin

Hair: Long, Light brown

Shirt: Skimpy Black Shirt

Pants/Skirt: Long Black dress, cut up the sides

Accesories: Three silver bracelets on her left arm

Eyes: Empty Brown Eyes

Family: Killed by her hands

Friends: Taikou (Past friend), the Aktasuki

Team: None.

Loyalty to: Akatsuki. (Especially Tobi)

Quotes: "Forget me, forget my death, and do not love me, for I deserve no kindness." or "Ones who believe death is foolish are the true fools, for if no one died, this world would have no suffering, and without suffering the world cannot stay at peace." Crush: Past: Taikou

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Cold, yet caring at times, loyal, and evil

Jutsu: Taijutsu

Weakness: Taikou, Tobi

Hobbies: Meditating, Watching Clouds

Weapon: Fists

Favorite Food: Anything

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Magic Melody by DHT

Pet: None

Bio: When alive she was caring until one day she snapped because of the pressues her parents were putting on her to become succesfull, she killed her small village. She left only Taikou alive, her best friend and lover; she told Taikou to forget about her and live her life normally and if she was going to remember her, remember her with hatred. She then comensed to kill herself. Later on she was found by the Akatsuki while Orochimaru was still in it and was brought back to life, much to her disappointment. She became very close to Tobi because he was in the same boat as her, and constantly tries to protect him from Deidara. She was never made an official Akatsuki member so she doesn't have a cloak or ring, she is merely a tool to them, and she doesn't mind because she feels she has nothing else to live for.

Picture:

Taikou the Loving by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
The Monster I had is not doing any good for me >.> Note to self: Never drink energy drinks again -cough-

Anyways, more angsty characters. YAY!
Kinsen Taikou

Name Meaning: Kinsen-Heartstrings,Taikou-Light Pink

Age: 20

Height: 5'4
Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Genin

Hair: Long pink

Outfit: Long black and white dress

Accesories: Black, long gloves

Eyes: Sad Slate Blue eyes

Family: Killed by best friend and lover

Friends: Itai (Past Friend), Naruto, Ino, and Iruka

Team: None.

Loyalty to: Konoha, Itai

Quotes: "Love is forever, and for forever I will love her."

Crush: Itai, Iruka

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Caring, depressed, loving, optimistic

Jutsu: Quit being a ninja

Weakness: Itai, Killing

Hobbies: Helping around town, searching for Itai, trying to bring Itai to Konoha

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Marshmallows

Least Favorite Food: Fish

Theme Song: This Kiss by Faith Hill

Pet: None

Bio: She witnessed her family being killed at the hands of the girl she loved, not only that, but she also watched as her loved one killed herself. She quit being a ninja due to the guilt of not being able to save everyone. After she left her village she ran to Konoha where she was accepted, and offered to be on a Genin team, in which she refused.She helps out a great deal in Konoha, but no matter what Tsunade does, the girl refuses to be a ninja, but instead goes out to bring Itai back, though her attempts are futile. She does not have to worry about being killed by Itai because Itai has a fear of killing her, therefore she normally comes back unscathed.

Picture:

Another Kakkoii- Tentai's Sister by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
xD I cannot be stopped (Though I want too) Grawr o_o Save me
Kakkoii Muzai

Name Meaning: Kakkoii-Attractive, Muzai-Innocence

Age: 10

Height: 4'7

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Student

Hair: Long Silver Hair

Outfit: Ruffled Pink top and jeans

Accesories: Two Pink bows, a black belt, and clan mark on her back

Eyes: Blue

Family: The Kakkoii clan, Tentai's little sister

Friends: Konohamaru, Hari, and Moegi

Team: None

Crush: Konohamaru

Sexuallity: Straight

Personallity: Gentle, Innocent, Silent

Jutsu: Basic Jutsu since she is only in the academy

Weakness: Cute things, seeing her brother hurt, the thought of killing

Hobbies: Playing with her cat plushies, flirting with Konohamaru

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Any type of fish

Least Favorite Food: Beef

Theme Song:A Neverending Dream by Cascada

Pet: None

Bio: One of the most sane in the Kakkoii clan, she also carries around plushies much like her brother, yet she does not posess the chakra great enough to get them larger then a normal sized tiger. She shows great affection for the cat plushies and will bring them to life for the mere purpose of having a play mate. Though Moegi is her rival for Konohamaru's heart, however, they're best friends, and would never stop being friends because of a boy. While Muzai looks up to her brother, she does not approve of him acting the way he acts towards Hari, because she believes Hari deserves Neikan and that Tentai should give Yaso a chance (Though Tentai being an idiot does not realize that Yaso likes him). She often tries to help people though she occasionally fails, her heart is in the right place.
Note: She seems to have a very cat like personallity.

Picture:
More to the clan by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I'm gonna make a fic focused on mainly this clan most likely, so I might as well make members

Shinnrei- She just wants an excuse to make OCs
Kakkoii Shuuki

Name Meaning: Kakkoii-Attractive, Shuuki-Autumn

Age: 18

Height: 5'7

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Long pink/red hair

Outfit: Ruffled black and white top with black capris and ninja sandles

Accesories: None

Eyes: Violet

Family: The Kakkoii clan, Tentai and Muzai's cousin

Friends: Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi, Izumo

Team: Currently on Break (No team)

Crush: Izumo

Sexuallity: Straight

Personallity: Twisted, Slightly Evil, Strong, Loyal

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: Animals and rasberries

Hobbies: Figuring out new ways to torture Tentai, helping Muzai with her problems, training even off duty

Weapon: Kunai and Shuriken

Favorite Food: Rasberries

Least Favorite Food: Eel

Theme Song: I'd Do Anything by Simple Plan

Pet: None

Bio: An outcast of the clan due to her increasing creepyness. Muzai, however, has accepted her so much that they are very good friends, because despite her looks Shuuki is very smart. Her constant evil appearance leads people to believe otherwise most of the time though. She does not like Tentai because he doesn't know when to stop aggrivating him and she often does things like cutting his hair when he's asleep or stealing his tiger. Like most of the Kakkoii clan, she carries around a plsuhie, though hers is a bunny and not as fluffy as the rest of them. While a rabbit does not seem to have as much potential as a cat, this rabbit is very different and has developed a more violent side, making him more dangerous then one would expect. She has a crush on Izumo and always carries her rabbit around.

Picture:
I DO NOT HAVE ISSUES x.e by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
-twitch- o_o Must create...OCs....so...bored
Kakkoii Enrai

Name Meaning: Kakkoii-Attractive, Enrai-Distant Thunder

Age: 36

Height: 6'4

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Short blonde hair

Outfit: Blue Yukata

Accesories: None

Eyes: Brown, sometimes have the appearance they are red

Family: The Kakkoii clan, Tentai and Muzai's father

Friends: None (Only his clan)

Team: Normally works with Kotetsu and Shuuki. Rarely goes on missions

Crush: Nobara (Wife)

Sexuallity: Straight

Personallity: Anti-social, caring, quiet, down to earth

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: His family

Hobbies: Keeping his clan in order, playing with Muzai, lecturing Tentai

Weapon: Kunai and Shuriken

Favorite Food: Blueberries

Least Favorite Food: Peppers

Theme Song: Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around Comes Around

Pet: None

Bio: While he is the head of the family he is very distant to everyone but his wife and children. He is looked up to by the males of the clan, minus Tentai who does not want to lead the clan. He rarely goes on missions anymore since he has started to take his job more seriously, also feeling he must train Tentai to be a responsible shinobi. He seems to be closer to Muzai then Tentai, but loves them both. He is the complete opposite of Nobara as well as Muzai and was a lot like Tentai when younger. He does not carry a plushie around believing it would look idiotic, but can easily make anything come alive.

Picture:
A Mother by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
|D;; He...heh
Kakkoii Nobara

Name Meaning: Kakkoii-Attractive, Nobara-Wild Rose

Age: 33

Height: 5'10

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Ex-Jounin (Now Academy Teacher)

Hair: Long Silver Hair

Outfit: White dress that is split on the lower part and bandage leggings

Accesories: None

Eyes: Grey

Family: The Kakkoii clan, Tentai and Muzai's mother

Friends: Kurenai, Ino, Temari, Anko, Kakkoii clan

Team: None

Crush: Enrai (Husband)

Sexuallity: Straight

Personallity: Very social,loud mouthed, caring, and protective

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: Her family

Hobbies: Helping Tentai and Muzai train, being an Academy teacher

Weapon: Kunai and Shuriken

Favorite Food: Fruit and vegetables

Least Favorite Food: Anything Enrai tries to cook

Theme Song: All You Wanted by Michelle Branch

Pet: None

Bio: She is a fantastic mother most of the time, but a very childish woman the rest of the time. She hates how strict and cold her husband acts and is often encouraging him to loosen up, often suceeding - though it never lasts long. She has a very bright personallity and hates seeing her loved ones sad. She does not have a plushie or anything of the sort, though she has scrolls she normally keeps hidden to summon her beast.

Picture:
Chapter 27 by Nikki_Yaoi
Uchiha Tora

Name Meaning: Uchiha-Fan,Tora-tiger

Age: 19

Height: 5'11
Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Short, Silver

Outfit: See Picture

Accesories: None

Eyes: Read Through the Sand and Snow to find out

Family: Two Words: Uchiha Massacre. Itachi-Cousin, Sasuke-cousin

Friends: Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, Kankurou, the Akatsuki, Temari

Team: None.

Loyalty to: Itachi, Gaara

Quotes: "ITACHI-SAMA! I LUFFLES YOU!"

Crush: Gaara, Itachi

Sexuallity: Gay

Personallity: Childish, Sweet

Jutsu: Read Through the Sand and Snow

Weakness: Itachi, old friends

Hobbies: "Playing" with Itachi, hanging around the lair

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Candy

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Amazed by Lonestar

Pet: Yuki his White Tiger

Bio: He was always close to Itachi, however, when the massacre occured, Itachi became more possesive of the boy and often would kill anyone who dared to touch his Tora. Tora then started running village to village, though Itachi always found him. When he arrived in Suna he quickly became close to Gaara, though it was short lived because he was given a mission to kill Itachi and ran, bumping into his past lover.

Picture:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A Bitter Dream by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
>.> Oni can not eat Nikki. I had to make another OC c: Or two....
Yume Kanbi

Name Meaning: Yume-Dream,Kanbi-Sweet

Age: 25

Height: 5'9

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Traveling nin (No real rank)

Hair: Short purple

Outfit: Multicolored Yukata

Accesories: Earrings

Eyes: Purple

Family:Nothing is known about them

Friends: She has no friends besides her travel companion, merely aquintances

Team: None.

Loyalty to: Kyuui

Quotes: "I have no friends besides Kyuui, to have any others would merely be a hassle not worthy of my time."

Crush: None

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Quiet, protective, smart

Jutsu: Weapon master

Weakness: Kyuui, seeing others in pain

Hobbies: Travelling. Has no true hobbies

Weapon: Katana

Favorite Food: Whatever Kyuui makes

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Crash Here Tonight by Toby Keith

Pet: None

Bio: Little is known about this wanderer other then she seems to care little for others unless she feels it is her duty to help them. She is very caring for Kyuui, who she claims is the one who gives her comfort by merely being there on their journey. Said journey is known however, and only her and Kyuui know anything about it. She believes love is a waist of her time, most likely because of something that has happened to her in the past. It is though to be that she is Zabuza's past lover and it is possible Haku got in the way. But whoever hurt her, she seems to hold a grudge against, especially since she refuses to go to the Land of the Mist anymore. Kyuui is the only one she cares for and takes great pride in her katana

Picture:

Keeping Peace by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Kyuui, Kanbi's travelling companion.
Kado Kyuui

Name Meaning: Kado- Corner Kyuui-Peace

Age: 18

Height: 5'6

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Traveling nin (No real rank)

Hair: Short red

Outfit: A brown shirt with a white shirt under it and a white skirt

Accesories: Gold and brown hat, arm warmers, leg warmers

Eyes: Warm Brown

Family: Nothing is known about them

Friends: Naruto, Haku, Temari, Kankurou, Ino, and Kanbi

Team: None.

Loyalty to: Kanbi

Quotes: "Kanbi-sama took me in when I had no one, and for that, I thank her."

Crush: Kanbi

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Sweet, Innocent, Childish, Loving

Jutsu: Uses only her sword

Weakness: Her friends, especially Kanibi, and food

Hobbies: Ranting to Kanbi, sleeping in the fresh grass under a tree, having Kanbi train her

Weapon: Sword

Favorite Food: Anything and everything! Absolutely loves food

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Because You Loved Me

Pet: None

Bio: She seems a lot different then Kanbi and isn't as strong. She is very considerate towards others and is completely devoted to Kanbi. She values life, which implies that she did not have that great of a life prior to being "saved" by Kanbi. She shows a high amount of respect for Kanbi since she always calls her Kanbi-sama. She doesn't like to kill, though she will if it is to protect Kanbi. She hates spilling blood and often tries to spare the person, giving them chances to leave.Kanbi has seemingly developed a crush on Kanbi that could have been made due to the poor love and devotion Kanbi shows to her. But whatever it was, it is clear Kyuui looks up to Kanbi.

Picture:

Najimi Ikusei by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
>.> Oni-sempai, this is not a character and you have no proof! -hides-
Najimi Ikusei

Name Meaning: Najimi-Intimacy, Ikusei-Nurture

Age: 20

Height: 5'7

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Chunin

Hair: Short Green in pigtails

Outfit: A blacks hirt slightly ruffled with a white lab coat like coat. When off she wears a long white skirt split up the sides with black leggings

Accesories: None

Eyes: Ocean Blue

Family: Nothing is known about them

Friends: Kairai

Team: Kairai

Loyalty to: Konoha and Kairai

Quotes: "Being cute has nothing to do with sucess, but being cute and strong does!"

Crush: Kotetsu

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Hyper, Caring, Talkative, Innocent

Jutsu: Uses two swords

Weakness: Her friends,Konoha

Hobbies: Ranting to Kanbi, sleeping in the fresh grass under a tree, having Kanbi train her

Weapon: Sword

Favorite Food: Rice

Least Favorite Food: Fruit

Theme Song: Roses are Red by Aqua

Pet: None

Bio: Currently presumed dead by Konoha, for personal reasons. However, she will quickly assist a Konoha nin if they need it with no hesitation. She found a girl in Suna who was seemingly orphaned. She soon found out the girl was sister to an Akatsuki member and had traveled all the way to Suna in search for him, but had failed. She is now determined to help Kairai find her brother so she can be happy once again and then might possibly return to Konoha once that goal has been completed.

Picture:

Kairai, yeah! by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
x3 -giggles- I like traveling companions
Kairai

Name Meaning: Puppet

Age: 18

Height: 5'4

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Chunin

Hair: Blonde

Outfit: A gold, white, and black< cape with a white polo under it and a red and white skirt with red ninja sandles. Accesories: A big white hair clip that makes it looks like she has butterfly wings and attenas Eyes: Ocean Blue

Family: Deidara-brother

Friends: Ikusei

Team: Ikusei

Loyalty to: Ikusei and Deidara

Quotes: "My one and only dream is to see Oniikun again, because I miss him, and I thank Ikusei-chan so much for helping me!"

Crush: Probably Ikusei

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Quiet, Caring, Good Listener, Slightly Lazy

Jutsu: Uses clay. (No mouths in hands however)

Weakness: Her friends,Deidara

Hobbies: Listening to Ikusei's problems

Weapon: Clay

Favorite Food: Carrots

Least Favorite Food: Pudding

Theme Song: If my Heart had Wings by Faith Hill

Pet: None

Bio: She is Deidara's sister. She was left by her brother when she was young and has been looking for him ever since. When she met Ikusei she was very happy someone was going to help her get her big brother back or get her to her big brother. She seems to be very clingy to Ikusei and often will protect her, though Ikusei says she should stay behind her. They both care for eachother very much and will do anything to make sure eachother's dreams come true. They have a relationship very similar to Haku and Zabuza's.

Picture:

A Dead Mother by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
|D;; I should've given her more air time...
Shiinto Tenun

Name Meaning: Shiinto-Dead Silence (I think...), Tenun-Can't remember

Age: 38(Dead)

Height: 5'9

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Brown

Outfit: Priestess outfit, red and white

Accesories: None

Eyes: Violet

Family: Kelsea and Nikki-Daughters, Seiki-Nephew, Samuke-Husband

Friends: Mikoto, Fugaku, Itachi, Kakashi

Team: Samuke, Fugaku

Loyalty to: Konoha

Quotes: "Even if I could change this, I wouldn't, because this was something to fight for - even if it did kill me..."

Crush: Samuke

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Aggresive, dominant, caring

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: Her family and friends

Hobbies: Caring for her children and family

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Chicken

Least Favorite Food: Kiwi

Theme Song: I Would Have Loved You Anyways by Trisha Yearwood

Pet: None

Bio: Little is know since she was killed when Nikki was seven. But she seemed to be very caring towards her family, though slightly violent towards her husband. She gave her life to try and protect Mikoto and Fugaku.

Picture:

Samuke by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I should have given him more time too! DAMNIT! I'll probably create a story starring these two when they were young
Shiinto Samuke

Name Meaning: Shiinto-Dead Silence (I think...), Samuke-Can't remember

Age: 40(Dead)

Height: 6'2

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Brown

Outfit: Grey and black shirt with v cut that shows chest. Black baggy pants

Accesories: None

Eyes: Brown

Family: Kelsea and Nikki-Daughters, Seiki-Nephew, Tenun-Wife

Friends: Mikoto, Fugaku, Itachi, Kakashi

Team: Tenun, Fugaku

Loyalty to: Konoha

Quotes: "Even if I die, I will be here, protecting my daughters, even if I must die again."

Crush: Tenun

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Laid-back, loud, loving

Jutsu: Fire based

Weakness: His family and friends

Hobbies: Caring for his children and family, discussing random matters with Fugaku

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Anything edible

Least Favorite Food: Anything non-edible (Most of the time xD)

Theme Song: My Wish by Rascall Flatts

Pet: None

Bio: Little is know since he was killed when Nikki was seven. But he seemed to be very caring towards her family, he had many serious moments when speaking with Fugaku on various topics, including Sasuke. He gave his life to try and protect Mikoto and Fugaku.

Picture:

My Teme by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
He is my ever so lovable teme who Jess has it out for...anyways, yes, another yaoi! YAY! >3>
Nikusa Riki

Name Meaning: Nikusa-Hatred, Riki-Strength

Age: 16

Height: 6'1

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: ANBU

Hair: Black

Outfit: Rarely ever wears shirt, if he does it's tight and black, has black tight pants too

Accesories: Two cross necklaces

Eyes: Crimson

Family: None

Friends: Sai, Sasuke, Yamato, Kakashi, Gaaara

Team: Unknown

Loyalty to: Konoha

Quotes: "Fuck you bitch, Sai-chan is MINE!"

Crush: Sai

Sexuallity:Gay

Personallity: Short-tempered, quiet unless ticked off, emo

Abillities: Taijutsu and genjutsu, very little ninjutsu skill

Weakness: Sai, friends, caring too much (Ya right...)

Hobbies: He likes hanging out with Sai in complete silence, occasionally Kakashi. He is just a little possesive over Sai even though they aren't together, so he spends a big majority of his time guarding Sai

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Won't Tell...the teme

Least Favorite Food: One again, the teme won't tell

Theme Song: Last Resort by Papa Roach

Pet: None

Bio: Riki is a lot like Sasuke though he had to train to get whatever talent he has to this day. He was friends with Sasuke when he was younger though Sasuke became more and more distant and he became friends with Naruto and for that Riki does not like Naruto to this day. He holds grudges rather long, but once he is your friend, you won't have to worry about him betraying you - atleast, most of the time.

Picture:

Fubuki by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
8D SEME! Another one...yaoi spree
Ikatsu Fubuki

Name Meaning: Ikatsu-Threatening, Fubuki-Snowstorm

Age: 24

Height: 6'0

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Silver

Outfit: White Trench coat with mesh shirt under it and long white pants, customary sandles.

Accesories: Black, spiked collar

Eyes: Blue

Family: None

Friends: Iruka, Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Ibiki, Gemna, Hayate

Team: Unknown

Loyalty to: Konoha

Quotes: "You are all worthless cowards, being strong means fighting for what you believe in...."

Crush: Iruka

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Mysterious, rarely talkative, loyal

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: Fire, friends, and seeing others in pain

Hobbies: Nothing is really known about his hobbies, other then his writing, but still what he writes remains a mystery

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Shaved Ice

Least Favorite Food: Rice

Theme Song: The Hell song by Sum 41

Pet: None

Bio: He is pure dominance, and is made about every bad sin possible - but that is also coming from Kakashi and we cannot trust Kakashi. Fubuki can be found helping Iruka around the class - or more specifically, scaring the kids. He has been known to quickly pull a move on Iruka, no matter where they happen to be. Iruka, however, pushes him away and whacks him on the head, earning Iruka a pointed glare from Fubuki. But, Fubuki still shows a lot of care for his friends, even though they are occasionally temes.

Picture:

Hasaki by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
xD I had to make a character who had You Give Love a Bad Name for their theme song. It fits him so well c:
Kizu Hasaki

Name Meaning: Kizu-Injury,Hasaki- Edge of a Blade

Age: 17

Height: 6'3

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Chunnin

Hair: Silver

Outfit: Black muscle shirt, very tight with black baggy pants and brown boots. Also has a lot of belts and gloves

Eyes: Charcoal

Family: None

Friends: Sai, Riki, Naruto, Ino, and Rock Lee

Team: Unknown

Loyalty to: Konoha

Quotes: "Do you expect me to care who you are? I hope not."

Crush: Thought to be Naruto

Sexuallity: Gay

Personallity: Loud-mouthed, sarcastic, supposedly charming, pesuasive

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: His friends. 'Nuff said

Hobbies: Hobbies? He probably doesn't even know the meaning of the word, but anyways, he is often found trying to seduce some poor soul or finding ways to get closer to Naruto. He also likes planning strategies for his fights.

Weapon: A sword

Favorite Food: Takoyaki

Least Favorite Food: Korokke

Theme Song: You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi

Pet: None

Bio: He is a lot like Sasuke in terms of how he acts though he is slightly louder. He had a rivalry with Sasuke before he left to Orochimaru over Naruto, and now Hasaki takes full advantage of said Uchiha being gone, though most of his friends aren't fond of him doing so. He has his caring moments and fill fight to defend what he loves, whether it be just Naruto or the much larger Konoha. He is very loyal to Konoha though he can often be easily distracted by any attractive male that walks his way. Warning: Hasaki is not one to put on guard duty.

Picture:

A Fallen Angel by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
She might show up in Love is Blind since she is on the same level as Tentai, though very evil. And cute.
Kakkoii Nekura

Name Meaning: Kakkoii-Attractive, Nekura-Moody

Age: 13

Height: 5'3

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Gennin

Hair: Blonde

Outfit: Long red dress, with a large purple bow on top of her head

Eyes: Green

Family: Enrai-Uncle, Nobara-Aunt, Muzai and Tentai-Cousin, and Shuuki-Sister (THE whole Kakkoii clan)

Friends: Hari, Shuuki, Muzai

Team: Unknown

Loyalty to: Konoha

Quotes: "You're all losers, especially if your name starts with Tentai."

Crush: Unknown

Sexuallity: Unknown

Personallity: Sarcastic, slightly mean, strange

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: Penguins, cute things, her friends

Hobbies: Talking to Kakashi about dogs, finding out what ninken like, pranking Tentai

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Gyoza

Least Favorite Food: Karumetou

Theme Song: Guardian Angel by K-system

Pet: None

Bio: She is a lot like her sister, though slightly less caring. She is also an outcast and tends to stay out of peoples way if at all possible. She looks up to her sister and dreams of becoming just like her. She has a great interest in dogs though she carries a penguin around instead.

Picture:

The Interesting Love by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
-giggles- Her name only half suits her xD
Hiksori Ai

Name Meaning: Hiksori-Silent,Ai-Love

Age: 15

Height: 5'5

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Chunnin

Hair: Brown

Outfit: White and blue top, shows a little clevage, shows most midrift, and a short white skirt with blue ninja sandles

Accesories: Blue gloves on each arm, a pouch for kunai at her side, two bracelets around her right wrist, a blue and gold belt, and a gold ring around her upper thigh.

Eyes: Deep, Chocolate Brown that appear red

Family: Never Talks About Them

Friends: Ino, Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, Naruto, and Riki

Team: Works with Ino and Neji mostly

Loyalty to: Konoha and her friends

Quotes: "Love is like the wind, it comes and goes as it pleases!"

Crush: Ino, Riki, and a little Neji

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: She is very loving and optimistic, though she does have her moments where she is depressed.

Jutsu: Kyouda Boufuu-Sends powerful winds at opponent and will follow them until it has succesfully hit them. (Even if it only grazes them)
Kaze no Yaiba- Impossible to block, wind based (Real Jutsu)
Konoha Reppū- Sweeps opponent off feet

Weakness: Friends, People who are strong against wind based jutsu, and genjutsu

Hobbies: She can often be found drawing something, or trying to help Ino in the flower shop. She'll occasionally play shogi with Shikamaru, though almost always looses.

Weapon: Dagger

Favorite Food: Champon

Least Favorite Food: Curry bread

Theme Song: Hips Don't Lie by Shakira

Pet: None

Bio: She is one of the few who can stand Riki's personallity (Minus his fangirls who don't notice) Riki seems to be her best friend, as well as Ino. She thinks Neji is a prick, but has a crush on him slightly. She is very persistant which often gets her into trouble with the Jounin, ANBU, and Kage, however, she brushes it off and acts like it was nothing - which often gets her whacked on the head by Riki or Neji, which in turn earns them a glare. She is caring despite her troublemaking ways and often tries to help people.

Picture:

Kurai by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
And this is where Nekura and Shuuki got their creepyness from >.>
Kakkoii Kurai

Name Meaning: Kakkoii-Attractive, Kurai-Gloomy

Age: 21

Height: 6'3

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Red

Outfit: Long black trench coat with mesh shirt and black pants under it.

Eyes: Green

Family: Enrai-Uncle, Nobara-Aunt, Muzai and Tentai-Cousin, and Shuuki and Nekura-Sisters (THE whole Kakkoii clan)

Friends: Shuuki, Nekura, Kurenai

Team: Unknown

Loyalty to: Konoha

Quotes: "Darkness isn't to be feared, it should be embraced."

Crush: Kurenai, Kakashi

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Silent, hateful, dark

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: Family, friends

Hobbies: He normally spends his time giving his sisters advice or tuning Tentai out. He doesn't have many hobbies, but he does apparently grow roses.

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Whatever happens to be there

Least Favorite Food: Won't tell

Theme Song: Who I Am Hates Who I've Been by Relient K.

Pet: None

Bio: Like Tentai he carries around a tiger plushie, though it's smaller and more matted. He's very anti-social, even more so then his uncle, who he does not like for various reasons. He also does not like Tentai, and has a little fondness for Muzai, though not as much as his sisters. He is very distant and tries to avoid human contact, but when he is with another he is quiet and listens intently instead of tuning others out, unless of course they are Tentai. He does not believe in the ways of the clan, so unlike the rest of it, he does not have the marking. Enrai has little regard for him and when they do talk it normally ends in them fighting and Nobara breaking them up.

Picture:

Cuteness by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
He was so cute >.> Couldn't resist
Koushou Imashime

Name Meaning: Koushou-Shining, Imashime-Bondage

Age: 15

Height: 5'8

Weight: 146lbs

Rank: Chunnin

Hair: Blonde

Shirt: White turtleneck tanktop

Pants/Skirt: Brown pants

Markings: A long black dragon tattooe going up his left arm.

Eyes: Blue/Grey

Family: The only other survivor. Taki-Sister

Friends: Naruto, Ino, Kiba, Lee, Yabane Team: Unknown

Crush: Kiba,Yabane

Sexuallity: Gay

Personallity: Innocent and caring until around his sister, then he becomes her clone

Jutsu: Taijutsu and Genjutsu, little ninjutsu

Weakness: Kiba, his friends, Taki

Hobbies: Hanging around, being annoying, helping his sister around the house

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Sushi

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Casanova by Paulina Rubio

Pet: A Black cat named Ashi (Evil)

Bio: He was the only survivor from the attack, minus Taki. Taki cares very much for him, and he cares about her in return. He can be slightly crazy around his friends and cares for them deeply. He knows more about his clans murder then he lets on and often helps Taki torture her team. He is very perverted around his crushes, though he ultimately is an uke and isn't as rash as most of his friends. He hates the Kakkoii clan for an unknown reason and refused to get anywhere near Tentai and his family.

Picture:

At 20

Chapter 41 by Nikki_Yaoi
Shiinto Hebi

Name Meaning: Shiinto-Grave Silence, Hebi-Sepent

Age: Baby in BITL and 8 in ANBU Hunt

Height: 4'8

Weight: 68lbs

Rank: Academy studen

Hair: Brown (Wears mostly down besides the two little pigtails)

Outfit: A pink yukata with sunflower markings and a green bow

Markings: A marking of lynx on her neck

Eyes: Brown Gold

Family: Shiinto Nikki-Mother, Orochimaru-Father, Shiinto Seiki-Brother, and Shiinto Kelsea-Aunt

Friends: Sasuke, Naruto, Seiki, Kisho, Kotori, Serra

Team: Unknown

Crush: Unknown

Sexuallity: Straight

Personallity: Innocent, quiet, sweet

Jutsu: None

Weakness: Family

Hobbies: She enjoys bugging her big brother and playing with Uncle Sasuke and Uncle Naruto. Unlike her brother, she does not cause trouble

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Chocolate

Least Favorite Food: Hot stuff

Theme Song: Reflection by Christina Aguilera

Pet: Keba her Lynx

Bio: Because she is so young little is known about her, besides the fact her father was displeased to have her. But, Nikki often blames him for that. She loves helping around the house and playing with Sasuke and Naruto. She looks more like her mother then father, but isn't like either of them personallity wise and is very level headed.

Picture:
Rawr by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I had to make her. She called to me. Besides, she is fun
Ookami Kagami

Name Meaning: Ookami-Wolf, Kagami-Mirror

Age: 18

Height: 5'5
Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Gennin (Refuses to be a Chunnin)

Hair: Short, Blonde

Shirt: Long blue trench coat with a white, frilly shir tunder it

Pants/Skirt: Black skirt

Accesories: A headband that looks like a belt or collar, blue

Eyes: Emotionless Crimson Eyes

Family: Unknown

Friends: Yabane, Anko, Niaruto, Gaara, Nii

Team: None.

Loyalty to: Konoha and Kenshu

Quotes: "The question is why don't you have ears?" or "Damn, demon, stop talking to me...NOW!" Crush: Past: Anko

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Insane, responsible, won't get off task, easily aggrivated

Jutsu: Unknown

Weakness: Kenshu, Anko, her team

Hobbies: She enjoys walking around aimlessly, avoiding mirrors, and talking about her problems with Naruto, though Kenshu will take over occasionally

Weapon: Unknown

Favorite Food: Beef

Least Favorite Food: Sugar

Theme Song: Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

Pet: None

Bio: Kagami had Kenshu, the dog demon, sealed inside of her at a young age. He erased her memories and made it to where she could not betray him. She forgot everything about her family, and therefore changed her last name to Ookami. She has problems with seeing reality and often wonders why others aren't like her, showing her clueless personallity. She has the abillity to turn into a wolf if threatened, but only when threatened allowing for a speedier escape. Though she tries to avoid combat.

Picture:



Kenshu

Hakyou, a Broken Mirror by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Kagami's sister, I felt I need someone to try and save Kagami, ya know?
Kyou Hakyou

Name Meaning: Kyou-Bad Luck, Hakyou-Broken Mirror

Age: 24

Height: 5'9

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Long, Blonde

Outfit: See picture, her skirt extends out in the back and she normally wears fishnet leggings

Accesories: A blue ribbon that is wrapped around her head

Eyes: Bright blue

Family: The Kyou clan, Kyou Kagami- Sister

Friends: Nekura, Nobara, Taki, Susu

Team: None.

Loyalty to: Konoha, Kagami, the Kyou clan, and Unari

Quotes: "I don't trust pitiful demons, afterall, look at where Kagami-nee is now because of them..."

Crush: Izumo,Asuma, Kagami

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Caring, Indifferent to most things, oblivious, determined, slightly anti-social

Skills/Kekkai Genkai: Yami Kagami no Jutsu (Darkness Mirror Jutsu): It's her kekkai genkai that the whole Kyou clan has. One wing will appear, and their eyes will go unusually dark. When attacked they can reflect the attack back with their chakra attatched to it. Though this only works with ninjutsu and can greatly drain the user and possibly kill them if used to much.

Weakness: Kagami, Unari, her friends

Hobbies: Hobbies? She only tries to get her sister back to her family.

Weapon: Explosive tags, kunai, and shuriken

Favorite Food: Rainbow Sherbert

Least Favorite Food: Lemons

Theme Song: Beep by Pussycat Dolls

Pet: Unari (Her white wolf)

Bio: After Kagami lost her memories and ran away, Hakyou has made it her goal to bring her little sister back to her. She seems to have a laid back personallity unless her sister is mentioned and doesn't care much about anything. While she hates demons, including Gaara, Naruto, Ni,, and so on and so forth, she doesn't hate the animals that the demons are. Her wolf, Unari, is her best friend and talks to her, though only she can hear him. She is a little aggresive and has a few problems getting along with others.

Picture:



Unari

An Unknown Sister by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
-giggles- x3 Bet none of you saw this coming, ne?
Kosui Shouka

Name Meaning: Kosui-Lake, Shouka-Berry

Age: 15

Height: 5'9

Weight: 133lbs

Rank: Chunnin Medic-Nin

Hair: Long, dark blue hair

Shirt: A light blue tube top, with dark blue frills at the top and bottom and wings sewn onto it near the botton

Pants/Skirt: A black skirt with bandage leggings

Accesories: A blue ribbon around her neck, four silver bracelets and a silver band up on the her arm

Eyes: Blue

Family: Killed in a fire, minus her sister, Hari

Friends: Hoshizora, Naruto, Lee, Neji

Team: No assigned team, normally works with Neji and Lee

Crush: Lee

Sexuallity: Straight

Personallity: Sane, kind, quiet

Jutsu: Water and Ice based jutsu, and her medic-nin skills

Weakness: Teammates, Fire, seeing Hari sad

Hobbies: Swimming, giving advice, teaching Hari to dance

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Cotton Candy Ice Cream

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Pon De Replay by Rihanna

Pet: Rikukai, a blue parrot

Bio:When she was little, her house was set on fire by rogue ninja, the fire was protected by chakra or something of the sort. Hari and Shouka were the only survivors and have a fear of fire to this day. Hari has never really spoken about her, though Shouka lives with her little sister. Apparently, Hari is slightly wary of her sister, she is rarely seen.

Picture:



At 20

A Sweet Dream by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Yay for opposite acting sisters!

-huggles Dakko and Chuu- Chuu~
Yume Nigai

Name Meaning: Yume-Dream, Nigai-Bitter

Age: 25

Height: 5'10

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Short purple

Outfit: Purple Kimono, unless in training, then she has a blood red version of Ino's timeskip outfit with black gloves

Accesories: Fake, pink roses and bows in hair

Eyes: Purple

Family: Kanbi (Her twin), though nothing else is known

Friends: Ino, Temari, Shikamaru

Team: None.

Loyalty to: Konoha, Ino, Temari, and Kanbi

Quotes: "When I bring her back, I am going to kick her ass!"

Crush: Temari

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Smart, aggressive, loud

Jutsu: Wind User:
Futon: Tatsu no Oshigoto
Midare Senbu
Most Jutsu Temari knows, as well as a few other fan based attacks

Weakness: Temari or Ino asking for her help, genjutsu

Hobbies: She enjoys training, flirting, and going to Suna to bug Temari. She also likes torturing the other kunoichi.

Weapon: A small purple fan that changes into one the size of Temari's

Favorite Food: Anything she can get her hansd on

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Turn Back Time by Aqua

Pet: Chuu her white cat
Dakko her black cat

Chuu and Dako are exact opposits, Chuu prefers to be serious and docile, while Dakko is more like his owner,often bugging Chuu by playing with his tail.

Bio: Little is known about this wanderer other then she seems to care little for others unless she feels it is her duty to help them. She is very caring for Kyuui, who she claims is the one who gives her comfort by merely being there on their journey. Said journey is known however, and only her and Kyuui know anything about it. She believes love is a waist of her time, most likely because of something that has happened to her in the past. It is though to be that she is Zabuza's past lover and it is possible Haku got in the way. But whoever hurt her, she seems to hold a grudge against, especially since she refuses to go to the Land of the Mist anymore. Kyuui is the only one she cares for and takes great pride in her katana

Picture:



Chuu



Dakko

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kosui Aki by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
-giggles-A look into mine and Oni's next fic
Kosui Aki

Name Meaning: Kosui-Lake, Aki-Autumn

Age: 12

Height: 5'3

Weight: 103lbs

Rank: Genin

Hair: Short, raven hair

Shirt: A blue and white school girl like top

Pants/Skirt: A blue skirt with bandage leggings

Accesories: A black collar

Eyes: Blue

Family: Hari-Aunt, Shouka- Mother, Rock Lee- Father, Neikan- Uncle, Yuu and Chinami- Cousin

Friends: Ogano, Yuu, and Chinami

Team: No assigned team

Crush: N/A

Sexuallity: Straight

Personallity: Loud, youthful, sane

Jutsu: Taijutsu and water ninjutsu

Weakness: Teammates

Hobbies: Swimming, Dance, learning more taijutsu

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Strawberries

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Three Simple Words by Finch

Pet: Anbi her black cat

Bio:Nothing really special, she was a normal shinobi, growing up in a semi-normal house.

Picture:

Nonki Chinami by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
YAY! Hari and Neikan's daughter -giggles-
Nonki Chinami

Name Meaning: Nonki-Easygoing, Chinami- A Thousand Waves

Age: 12

Height: 5'6

Weight: 103lbs

Rank: Genin

Hair: Long brown hair

Shirt: A large white and brown jacket, her shirt under it is a turtle neck green sweater, that cuts off to show her midrift,

Pants/Skirt: Khaki capris

Accesories: None

Eyes: Blue

Family: Hari-Mother, Shouka- Aunt, Rock Lee- Uncle, Neikan- Father, Yuu- Brother, Aki-Cousin

Friends: Yui, Shou, Aki, Yuu, Kaoru

Team: No assigned team

Crush: N/A

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Quiet, Closet Pervert, loving

Jutsu: Genjutsu and water ninjutsu

Weakness: Teammates, Yuu

Hobbies: She enjoys teasing her brother and hanging around her mother

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Monaka

Least Favorite Food: Mochi

Theme Song: Im a Bitch Im a Lover by Meredith Brooks

Pet: Beni her white cat

Bio:Nothing really special, she was a normal shinobi, growing up in a semi-normal house.

Picture:

Nonki Yuu by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Chinami's twin, Yuu
Nonki Yuu

Name Meaning: Nonki-Easygoing,Yuu-Superior

Age: 12

Height: 5'6

Weight: 113lbs

Rank: Genin

Hair: Short blue hair

Shirt: A lose white shirt

Pants/Skirt: Normally he wears khaki capris, when off duty he wears jeans

Accesories: None

Eyes:Brown

Family: Hari-Mother, Shouka- Aunt, Rock Lee- Uncle, Neikan- Father, Chinami-Sister, Aki-Cousin

Friends: Yui, Shou, Aki, Chinami, Kaoru

Team: No assigned team

Crush: N/A

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Loud, Perverted, Caring

Jutsu: Genjutsu and water ninjutsu

Weakness: Teammates, Chinami

Hobbies: He normally is running from his twin who is trying to blast him with water and hanging around his father

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Mochi

Least Favorite Food: Monaka

Theme Song: Perfect by Simple Plan

Pet: None

Bio: What his father thinks about him has always been his top priority, and always wants to make him proud, though he thinks he fails.

Picture:

Normal by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
She is so cute -squeals- Anyways, the only normal one
Iyasu Kaoru

Name Meaning: Iyasu-Healing, Kaoru-Fragrance

Age: 12

Height: 5'1

Weight: 96lbs

Rank: Genin

Hair: Green

Shirt: A short blue dress

Pants/Skirt: Black leggings

Accesories: A pink ribbon around her neck and a chain belt

Eyes:Blue

Family: Yuru-Father, Nisou- Mother, Hoshizora- Aunt

Friends: Yui, Shou, Aki, Chinami, Kaoru, Yuu, Ogano

Team: No assigned team

Crush: N/A

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Quiet, Caring, Peaceful

Jutsu: Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Medical Ninjutsu

Weakness: Teammates, Family, Animals, Flowers

Hobbies: Taking care of the many flowers she has planted and helping her parents around the house.

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Somen

Least Favorite Food: Anything Spicy

Theme Song: I Am by Hilary Duff

Pet: None

Bio: A normal shinobi life, learning medical ninjutsu and learning how to take care of plants

Picture:

Taki's Son by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
No comment
Koushou Chikao

Name Meaning: Koushou-Shining, Chikao-Clever

Age: 13

Height: 5'7

Weight: 140lbs

Rank: Genin

Hair: Short black hair

Shirt: Black and White button up shirt

Pants/Skirt: Black capris

Accesories: None

Eyes: Black

Family: Gemna-Father, Taki-Mother, Imashime-Uncle, Yabane- Uncle, Yui and Mamoru-Cousins

Friends: Yui, Mamoru, Aki, Yuu, Tobikumaa

Team:

Crush: N/A

Sexuallity:Bisexual

Personallity: Loud-mouthed, laid back, smart

Jutsu: Genjutsu only with a little taijutsu

Weakness:Family, Listening to people

Hobbies: Listening to music, hanging out with other Jounin, torturing her team

Weapon: Basic kunai and shuriken

Favorite Food: Sushi

Least Favorite Food: Anything his father makes

Theme Song: Me Against the World by Simple Plan

Pet: N/A

Bio: Nothing incredibly special, lives in a fairly normal household

Picture:
Opposites - Kakkoi by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Still no comment -in crappy mood-
Kakkoii Harumi

Name Meaning: Kakkoii-Attractive, Harumi- Spring Beauty

Age: 12

Height: 5'3

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Genin

Hair: Orange hair in two spiky ponytails

Outfit: A pink sweater that is cut off at the top with a piece of fabric looping around her neck to keep it up, a blue plaid skirt, and blue ninja sandles.

Accesories: Hair clips and a decorated shuriken pouch

Eyes: Blue

Family: The Kakkoii clan, Tentai- Father, Yaso- Father

Friends: Yuu, Yui, Tobikumaa

Team: Coming Soon

Crush: N/A

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Queit, Outspoken, Innocent

Jutsu: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu

Weakness: Family, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Hobbies: Training with Yaso and hanging out with friends

Weapon: None

Favorite Food: Peaches

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Sweet Escape by Gwen Steffani

Pet: None

Bio: Practically rejected by the branch members of her clan she tends to change her last name to Go, so no one will know about the fact she is in the Kakkoii clan. She has no plushie, and that makes her even more of an oddball.

Picture:
Etsu by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I really wanted to make Tou another friend...and Etsu's just so cuddly!
Kirau Etsu

Name Meaning: Kirau-To loathe , Etsu-Delight

Age: 18/21br>
Height: 6'0
Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: ANBU

Hair: Black bangs with long green hair

Shirt: A black shirt much like Sasuke's made from Tou's old outfit, it has a heart on the collar

Pants/Skirt: White skirt with purple leggings

Accesories: None

Eyes: Bright Green

Family: Unknown

Friends: Tou (Past friend), Shizune, Kankurou, Temari, Sai, Naruto, Ino

Team: None.

Loyalty to: Konoha, Tou, Sai

Quotes:

Crush: Tou, Shizune

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: She is very caring yet always sad. She shows great determination and spirit despite whatever pain she is facing

Jutsu: Taijutsu and Genjutsu, knows no ninjutsu

Weakness: Tou, Sai, Ninjutsu, Shizune, Konoha

Hobbies: She enjoys helping Shizune with whatever the girl might need, she also enjoys hanging out with Sai

Weapon: Shuriken and Kunai

Favorite Food: Anything

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: I Miss You by Blink 182

Pet: None

Bio: Like Sai and Tou she was raised to be an ANBU member and show no emotion, but she was a failure once Tou left. Tou was Etsu's best friend and the news had hit her hard and she never was the same. She refused to wear the metal plate on her headband until Tou comes back, but won't explain why.

Picture:



Ya...I had to edit a pic >.> I don't have my tablet so I couldn't draw
2nd Muse by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Idou is my cuddly muse


Name: Idou

Nickname: None

Age: 14

DOB: April 14

Eyes: Greenish teal

Hair: Long emerald hair

Height: About 5'7

Weight:Won't tell

Personallity: Shy, innocent, reasonable, friendly

Sexuallity: Asexual, seriously, she's my muse ;o

Crush: No one

Anime Crush: Naruto

Most Like: Hinata and Neji

Likes: Naruto,Pocky,Ramen, writing, Naruto, anime, manga, giving Nikki ideas when she needs them, Yuko

Dislikes: killjoys, mean people, Itachi

Best Friend: None

Quotes: "Shi...Shinnrei-chan...mabye this way woul...would be mo...more reasonable...."

Favorite Food: Anything Sweet

Least Favorite Food: Anything Sour

Theme Song: Wake Up by Hilary Duff

Favorite Bands: Nickelback, Within Temptation, Three Days Grace, Creed, and Avril Lavigne

Favorite Songs: I Am by Hilary Duff, Cool by Gwen Steffani, Now or Never by Three Days Grace, Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson, and Stand My Ground by Withing Temptaion

Favorite Anime Charactersz: Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sasuke, Naruto. Alphonse and Edward Elric, Roy Mustang -FMA Anna,Izumi- He is my Master Misuzu-Air

Favorite Animes: Naruto, AIR,Gakuen Heaven, He is my Master, Gravitation,Ouran Highschool Host Club, ANYTHING pretty much c:

Favorite Pairings: SasuNaru, ShinoNaru, SakuHina, SakuIno, SakuLee, HinaKiba, KakaIru, ShikaLee, ShinoKiba, ShikaTema,NejiHina, NaruIno, SasuIno-Naruto.
HikaruxKaoru, TamakixHaruhi, HoneyxMori-Ouran Highschool Host Club

Hated Pairings: SasuSaku, SakuNaru, HinaNaru, GaaHina, GaaSaku, SasuHina, ItaSasu, KyuuNaru, ItachixAnyone

Other: My sane muse that is in charge of fluff and keeping me on task
Oyu by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
And my final muse


Name: Oyu

Nickname: None

Age: 14

DOB: April 14

Eyes: Crimson

Hair: Long red hair

Height: About 5'5

Weight:Won't tell

Personallity: Loud, smart, spazz, violent

Sexuallity: Asexual, seriously, she's my muse ;o

Crush: No one

Anime Crush: Kyuubi

Most Like: Temari and Tsunade

Likes: Naruto,Pocky,Ramen, writing, Naruto, anime, manga, giving Nikki ideas when she needs them, foxes

Dislikes: killjoys, mean people, Itachi

Best Friend: None

Quotes: "CHA! GORE FOR THE WIN!"

Favorite Food: Anything Spicy

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Hollaback Girl by Gwen Steffani

Favorite Bands: Nickelback, Within Temptation, Three Days Grace, Creed,Bowling for Soup, and Avril Lavigne

Favorite Songs: I Am by Hilary Duff, Cool by Gwen Steffani, Now or Never by Three Days Grace, Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson, and Stand My Ground by Withing Temptaion

Favorite Anime Charactersz: Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sasuke, Naruto. Alphonse and Edward Elric, Roy Mustang -FMA Anna,Izumi- He is my Master Misuzu-Air

Favorite Animes: Naruto, AIR,Gakuen Heaven, He is my Master, Gravitation,Ouran Highschool Host Club, ANYTHING pretty much c:

Favorite Pairings: SasuNaru, ShinoNaru, SakuHina, SakuIno, SakuLee, HinaKiba, KakaIru, ShikaLee, ShinoKiba, ShikaTema,NejiHina, NaruIno, SasuIno-Naruto.
HikaruxKaoru, TamakixHaruhi, HoneyxMori-Ouran Highschool Host Club

Hated Pairings: SasuSaku, SakuNaru, HinaNaru, GaaHina, GaaSaku, SasuHina, ItaSasu, KyuuNaru, ItachixAnyone

Other: My violence muse
Sugar High Shinobi by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
No comment >3>
Satou

Name Meaning: Sugar

Age: 20

Height: 5'8

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Rogue-nin

Hair: Light red/brown up in ponytail

Shirt: Skimpy periwinkle Shirt

Pants/Skirt: Purple gypsy/dancer like pants

Accesories: See picture

Eyes: Blue

Family: Unknown

Friends: Zetsu, Tobi, Deidara, Itachi, Kisame

Team: None.

Loyalty to: Akatsuki. (Especially Zetsu and Tobi)

Quotes: "NYA~! YOU'RE SO KAWAII TOBI-CHAN!"
Crush: Zetsu

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Hyper, cunning, kind

Jutsu: Skilled at genjutsu and taijutsu

Weakness: Her friends and ninjutsu

Hobbies: Hanging out with Tobi and doing mission and what not with Zetsu

Weapon: Her sash/ribbon

Favorite Food: Sugar

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Dancing Queen by ABBA

Pet: None

Bio: Probably the most hyper of the Akastuki. Despite her childish personallity and love for toys and sugar, she is a good ninja, though she can be easily distracted. Her genjutsu skills are amazing, and can make herself appear as the person the enemy would never hurt, and attack them while they're in that daze. She has a high respect for Itachi and Zetsu.

Picture:

Inju Imibi by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
No comment...tired...
Inju Imibi

Name Meaning" Inju-Ribbon, Imibi-Unlucky Day

Age: 18

Height: 5'11

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Jounin

Hair: Messy raven hair

Shirt: Tight turtle neck black shirt with a black leather trench coat

Pants/Skirt: Tight, black leather pants

Accesories: -points to pic-

Eyes: Crimson

Family: Ando-Sister, Sai- Father, Tou-Mother

Friends: Tobi, Sai, Tou, Kimi, Naruto, Estu, Sasuke

Team: None

Loyalty to: Konoha and his family

Quotes: "So, Hokage-sama, Tousan says you lack a penis..."
Crush: Anything with two legs

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Cunning, perverted, smart

Jutsu: Like his parents, he can make his paintings come to life, he also knows a little ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu

Weakness: His friends and people

Hobbies: Hanging out with Tobi, trying to jump anything that moves

Weapon:Katana, ribbons, ceand paint brush

Favorite Food: Unknown

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: Situations by Escape the Fate

Pet: None

Bio: The son to two artists, one being an ex-rogue nin. He is much like his father and often gives Naruto a hard time.

Picture:

Inju Ando by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
-sleeping- Nya...
Inju Ando

Name Meaning" Inju-Ribbon, Ando-Relief

Age: 15

Height: 5'1

Weight: Won't Tell

Rank: Chunnin

Hair: Long raven hair

Shirt: Purple spaghetti strap

Pants/Skirt: Black skirt with purple leggings

Accesories: -points to pic-

Eyes: Lilac

Family: Imibi-Brother, Sai- Father, Tou-Mother

Friends: Tobi, Sai, Tou, Kimi, Naruto, Estu, Sasuke, Imibi

Team: None

Loyalty to: Konoha and her family

Quotes: "So...when you got crushed...did that make you lack in the lower department?" or "OH MY GOD! TUMMY LIKE TOUSAN!"

Crush: Anything with two legs

Sexuallity: Bisexual

Personallity: Perverted, smart, caring

Jutsu: Like her parents, he can make his paintings come to life, he also knows a little ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu

Weakness: His friends and people

Hobbies: Following Imibi, training with Tou,painting

Weapon:Ribbons and a paint brush

Favorite Food: Unknown

Least Favorite Food: None

Theme Song: U+UR Hand by Pink

Pet: None

Bio: The Daughter to two artists, one being an ex-rogue nin. She is much like her father, though her mother shines through a lot

Picture:

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2612