Wings of the Falcon by Jastra
Summary: kind of AU. The clans of the fire country must all flee or fight for their lives. One clan in particular is wondering what's going on when wind country tries to take over. And what happened to Naruto?
Categories: OC-centric, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2549 Read: 2659 Published: 27/10/06 Updated: 28/10/06

1. Made it in alive by Jastra

2. Sasuke's back?! by Jastra

Made it in alive by Jastra
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

This fic may get dark later on, but I'm not putting that for now. The SasuNaru parts won't be bad, but I put Yaoi anyway. I'm rating it 15 for now just in case. Thanks for reading.
The clan of the falcon. They were the most powerful clan in all of fire country. And like the others, they were driven from their home when wind country suddenly turned on them. The clan was made up of only twelve people, but each of them was quite powerful. The leaders were Inazuka Kiba and his wife, Inazuka Naomi. The other members were Hyuuga Neji, Hyuuga Hinata, Aburame Shino, Tenten, Haruno Sakura, Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, Honami Keiji, Miki Tabito, and Kodama Chie. The most powerful of the group was Neji. One of their stronger members, Uzumaki Naruto, had just left, with no warning. They were still strong, but none of them could stand up against wind country, especially not when they had teamed up with the snake clan.

-

“This is an emergency!” Kiba called, running into his clan's main building.

Naomi, Ino, Sakura, Tabito, Neji, and Chie were all there.

“Wind country has turned against us! And the snake clan is helping them! Get the others! We have to flee!”

Without waiting for a second, everyone was off. Within a minute, all twelve of them met in the back of the main building. Naomi was standing with her and Kiba's child, Aki, in her arms. Everyone started to run. Naomi was slowed a bit by her child, but everyone was tired. They continued onwards, running as fast as they could until they reached their hideout. It was an underground home, but it was very comfortable. Kiba had sent Akamaru ahead to check for enemies. They arrived with no problem, and Keiji quickly covered the hole with leaves and made it nearly impossible to see. Inside the hideout was a year's supply of food for the whole clan, so they would probably be fine.

“We've made it,” Naomi sighed, letting Kiba take Aki. “I thought that Gaara would catch us. I'm surprised that even he's gone against us. Kiba, did you see Kankuro or Temari?”

“Yeah. They were attacking some of the other fire clans. They've gone against us, too. We're in great danger, especially in our current state,” Kiba answered. “Shino, come with me and keep watch for now. Everyone else, get some rest.”

Shino and Neji walked over to Kiba and everyone else went inside one of the six bedrooms. Two people had to sleep in one room. Keiji, Shikamaru, and Naomi were able to be alone for a while, because the person they would normally be in a room with was keeping watch. Naomi walked up to Kiba, her blue eyes scared for him.

“Kiba, I'll stay with you. Shino can go get some rest.”

“No, Naomi,” Kiba stated firmly. “You need rest. And someone needs to stay with Aki. You haven't been able to get much sleep because she's been keeping you up.”

“Kiba, I'm fine.”

“No, you're not. You look like you're about to faint.”

Naomi sighed and nodded. She walked into her room and placed Aki in the crib that was set up there. Aki was fast asleep within minutes. Naomi sat on the bed and eventually, she drifted to sleep.

-

The next morning, Naomi awoke and saw Kiba sleeping peacefully next to her. Aki was just awaking, and Naomi picked her up. She let Aki suckle her breast for a few minutes before Kiba woke up. Naomi was rocking Aki back to sleep as Kiba awoke.

“Did I wake you?” Naomi asked gently.

“No, it's fine. I'm sorry about last night. But you really needed to sleep. You wouldn't have made it through the hour. Tenten took your shift for you, so she was up for an extra hour last night.”

“Why didn't anyone wake me?”

“You had an excuse. Though you may not have fought with us yesterday, you still need sleep. You only gave birth three weeks ago and Aki's still keeping you up late. She's a baby; she cries a lot.”

“Last night she was quiet. I'll definitely be able to take my shift tonight. I'm gonna go get something to eat, you can go back to sleep.”

Kiba nodded and got back into bed. Naomi placed her sleeping baby back into the crib and walked into the kitchen. She stopped at the doorway, her eyes widening. Someone was in the kitchen. He turned around, slowly, and Naomi felt her lips curl into a smile.

“Naruto? Is that really you?” she asked.

“Naomi... It's me...” Naruto answered, turning around.

His face was blank. Naomi smiled even more widely and ran over to Naruto. She opened her arms to hug him, but was pushed away by an unbelievable force. Naomi fell to the ground. She looked up at Naruto. A red fire was surrounding his body, and his eyes were red.

“N-Naruto?”

“Don't tell anyone I was here!” he growled.

Naruto shook his head and with a quiet apology, left. Naomi lay there for a second before pushing herself up. His words ran in her head. She wouldn't tell anyone she had seen him, even though it could be vital information. She couldn't bring herself to break Naruto's wish so carelessly. Naomi brought some cereal out of the cabinet and poured it into a bowl. She poured in some milk and started to eat it. Halfway through the bowl, Tenten walked in and got some cereal for herself.

“Good morning, Naomi. I hope you got plenty of sleep last night.”

“Yeah. I'm sorry if I caused anyone trouble.”

“Naomi, don't worry about it. I'm fine with that. I'm used to working on only five hours of sleep; getting six is fine. And you need to take care of Aki. She's still a baby. She needs her mother to be near her. If you need me to take over again, it's fine.”

“Thanks, Tenten.”

“It's really not a problem. How have things been going with you and Kiba lately?”

“Fine. Why do you ask?”

“Just trying to think of something to talk about.”

“Honestly, I'm so scared that we'll be found. I want Aki and Kiba to be safe, but I'm not that strong. I can't take on Gaara! I can't even take on you!”

“Naomi, it's okay. You don't need to be that strong; we're all a team! We all use our powers together to become unbeatable. Yesterday we had to come here because we'd just gotten back from a big fight and none of us had the energy or chakra to fight. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. I'm scared, too. We're all scared. This is a pretty big thing. And without Naruto, it's even worse.”

Naomi nodded. “I'm gonna go into the living room. I need to think for a bit.”

Naomi washed out her bowl and walked into the living room. She sat down on one of the couches and thought. Naruto had come back. So suddenly. But why didn't he want Naomi to tell anyone? And what made him come back?
Sasuke's back?! by Jastra
Author's Notes:
This is going a lot faster than I expected! And I'm changing the warning for now. It's not too bad, and I don't plan to make it that way. Read and Review, please. :3.
Tenten walked through the room a little while later. Naomi looked so deep in thought, so she didn't bother her. After a few hours, everyone else started to come out, beginning with Neji. Neji walked over to Naomi and waved in her face.

“Oi.” he muttered. “Naomi. Naomi! Wake up!”

Naomi jumped. “Wha? Oh, Neji. Sorry, I was just thinking.”

“About what?”

“Nothing important.”

“Oh, uh, sorry. I didn't mean to sound so nosy.”

“It's fine. You have every right to be worried. Is Kiba up yet?”

“I don't think so. Unless he's still in your room.”

“Thanks. I'm gonna go check on Aki.”

“Did she make it okay through yesterday?”

“Yeah. She fell right asleep when we got here. She was tired from the run, too.”

Naomi stood from the couch and walked into her room. Kiba was holding Aki gently. He looked up as his wife walked into the room.

“Good morning, Kiba,” Naomi said, smiling. “Did you sleep well?”

“You have something on your mind. What is it, Naomi?”

Naomi didn't answer him, but just came close to him and looked at Aki's eyes.

“Naomi, answer me.”

“It's nothing! Really, I'm fine!”

“No, you're not! Now stop yelling, you'll wake Aki!”

“..Sorry. It's just.. I'm scared. So scared. If they find us, it's the end. I'm not strong enough to protect Aki! I can't do this!”

Naomi broke into tears. Kiba embraced her and held her close. He let her cry into his shirt. After Naomi calmed down, Kiba looked her in the eyes.

“Don't worry. You're not alone. We're all here to protect each other. That's why we're a team, and why we banded together to make this clan. We're still the most powerful clan in all of fire country, and we'll be able to pull through.”

“Thanks, Kiba.”

There was a sudden rustling outside and Tabito's voice could be heard calling everyone into the living room. Kiba put Aki back in her crib and him and Naomi went into the living room. Everyone came out fairly quickly.

“We've been found! Temari and Kankuro are here, and they're trying to break in. I've placed a barrier up, but they've almost gotten through it!”

“Already?” Kiba muttered, Akamaru jumping onto his shoulder.

Everyone ran into their rooms and grabbed any weapons they had. Naomi stood with Kiba, ready to fight. Her icy blue eyes shone with determination. After so many years of being friendly with wind country, all of a sudden, the falcon clan ended up fighting some of their best friends. With one final crash the rocks fell from an opening in the ceiling. Temari and Kankuro dropped down, ready to fight. Kankuro pulled out his puppet and Temari took out her fan.

“Whatever it is you want, you won't destroy us!” Chie called. “There's twelve of us, and only two of you.”

“We're not here to fight,” Kankuro stated. “We've only got our weapons out in case of emergency.”

“What are you talking about?!” Ino yelled.

Sakura thought she noticed something move towards Naomi's room in the corner of her eye. She turned that way, but saw nothing. The door was still open, but hadn't moved at all. So she just ignored it, thinking her mind was playing tricks on her again. But then she saw it again.

“Over there!” she yelled, throwing her kunai a few paces in front of the shadowed figure.

It didn't hit her target at all, but he revealed himself. He stood behind Temari and Kankuro, his back to the falcon clan. But everyone knew that blond hair. It was Naruto.

“Naruto!” Kiba said. “You're back! Don't let them get out!”

“I'm sorry, Kiba. But I'm not on your side this time.”

Naomi's eyes widened. 'I should've told them..' she thought to herself.

Naruto turned around, and Naomi nearly screamed. Naruto was holding Aki in one arm. His eyes were pained. When Kiba saw this, he jumped forward, only to be restrained by Kankuro's puppet. He tried to push forward, only to feel spikes come out of the puppet's hands, digging into Kiba's flesh and making a few bloodstains on his clothes.

“Give her back!” he growled.

“I'm sorry, Naomi,” Naruto muttered before jumping outside.

Naomi grabbed a few kunai and made her way towards the hole. Temari stopped her, blowing her back with a gust of wind from her fan. Ino, Sakura, and Chie jumped towards Temari, trying to let Naomi go through. Everyone joined in, and with so much help, soon Kankuro and Temari were too busy fighting the others, and Naomi was able to get through.

“Naomi! Take Akamaru with you!” Kiba yelled.

Akamaru bounced under the people around him and followed Naomi out of the hole. Naomi couldn't see Naruto anywhere, but Akamaru started to run south, so she followed. After only a little bit of running, they came upon Naruto sitting on a rock, holding Aki in his arms.

“Naruto.. give her back!” Naomi screeched, anger running through her.

“I'm sorry, Naomi, but I can't. Orochimaru-sama asked specifically for this child..”

“I don't care if this child could find Uchiha Sasuke, who's been missing for over ten years! She's mine and Kiba's child, not yours or that damn snake's! Give back my Aki!”

“I'm glad that you got through giving birth safely.. but I still can't help you. And .. Sasuke.. he's-”

“I'm back,” growled a voice from above.

Sasuke jumped down from the trees. He had grown quite a bit.

“Sasuke!” Naomi gasped. “You're part of all this?!”

“Of course I am. Orochimaru-sama's a great man, and he's made me as powerful as I am today! And now with you and this child in his hands, we'll be able to destroy the entire falcon clan!”

“What?! Naruto, you knew about this?!”

Naruto refused to look up at Naomi. “Yes, I did. I'm sorry. But I had to leave.”

“Why?” Naomi growled, her eyes still set on her child.

“Becuase I fell in love. Isn't that the only reason you're part of the falcon clan now?”

“No. I'm with them because we're all a family. We help each other. We protect each other. And we don't betray each other. We can trust the others in the clan. Or at least we thought we could. Just give Aki back, unless you want me to take her by force.”

“Ha!” Sasuke laughed. “You think you can defeat the two of us! Don't make me laugh, Naomi! Remember that over the ten years, though you may have gotten a bit stronger, I've gotten much stronger! And with Naruto by my side, you'd have no chance!”

Sasuke walked over to Naruto and put his arm around his shoulders. Naruto pushed a bit closer to him, making it obvious to Naomi that they were in love. Naomi sighed and jumped forward, kunai in hand. Sasuke and Naruto broke apart, easily dodging. Naomi ran towards Sasuke, who prepared to use a jutsu. He made the hand symbols quickly and ended by taking a big breath in.

“Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!” he called.

Fireballs came shooting from his mouth, knocking into Naomi and throwing her backwards. Naomi stood quickly and formed her own hand symbol.

“Henshin!(transformation)Ryuu!(dragon)”

Naomi's body grew and took the form of a silver dragon. Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened at her new form. She drew back a bit and breathed fire out on Sasuke. He narrowed his eyes and ran out of the line of fire. With one of her wings, Naomi attempted to hit Sasuke. This time, she succeeded. Sasuke fell to the ground after having the weight crash down on him. Naruto ran over to him.

“Are you all right, Sasuke!?” he asked.

Sasuke sat up slowly and nodded. Naomi was slowly changing back; she could only keep such a powerful form for a few minutes without losing all her chakra. Once she was fully back in human form, she could barely move because of the little chakra she had left. Akamaru stood next to her and barked at Sasuke and Naruto. Voices could be heard in the distance of the falcon clan coming to help Naomi.

“Fine,” Sasuke growled. “Take the stupid baby. But now that I know what to expect, it won't be so easy next time.”

Naruto put Sasuke onto his back, and started to run.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2224