Monster by marionette
Summary: Strange things have been happening recently. People have been disappearing in the forest, never to return. Naruto has been dared to check it out, even though it has been rumoured that a monster dwelled there. But that's only a myth right?


-sasunaru-
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 6822 Read: 28466 Published: 24/09/06 Updated: 10/08/07

1. Monster by marionette

2. Night by marionette

3. Encounter by marionette

4. Morning by marionette

5. Names by marionette

6. Desire by marionette

7. Adorable by marionette

8. Love by marionette

9. Firelight by marionette

10. Questions by marionette

11. Anger by marionette

12. Doubts by marionette

13. Promise by marionette

14. Memories by marionette

15. Rising Anger by marionette

16. Kiss and Make-Up by marionette

17. Eyes by marionette

18. I'm Here by marionette

19. Tease by marionette

20. Fox-Chan by marionette

21. Questioning by marionette

22. Chapter 22 by marionette

Monster by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Inspired by this picture:



I did not draw it.
Night by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Naruto shivered, pulling his thin orange jacket tighter around himself.

Damn Kiba.

”What, are you scared?”

Naruto made a face.

“No way, Kiba, I’m just… Busy”

Kiba snorted, leaning back against the wall with a sneer.

“Sure you are. You’re just scared” He muttered, looking at his long sharp nails casually.

Naruto growled, fists clenching at his sides.

“I am not, you bastard!”

Kiba looked up from his hand, smiling smugly.

“Then go. I’m sure the forest isn’t /really/ where all the missing people went. There isn't /really/ a monster. Those are just rumours right?”

“Well, I guess so…”

“Then it’s settled. You go to the forest tonight at midnight and I will acknowledge that you aren’t a coward” Kiba said casually, looking back down at his nails.

Naruto gulped.


The blonde tensed, feeling the drooping branch of a willow brush against his shoulder.

He took a deep breath closing his eyes for a moment.

He wasn’t going to freak out.

He would be calm.

He opened his eyes and continued to walk, shining the beam of his flashlight ahead of him, piercing every strangely shaped shadow that happened to form.

How long was he supposed to be in here?

How much farther did he have to go until he made it back?

Was he even going in the right direction?

He shuddered, pushing the haunting thoughts from his mind.

He was calm, he was calm, he was…

Damn Kiba.

He frowned chewing his bottom lip in thought.

A rustling.

A slight tremble of the bushes.

He froze.

“Hello?” He whispered, shining his flashlight in the direction of the sound.

“Is someone there?”

A tremor had already found its way into his voice.

“Hello?”

For a moment he saw a pair of crimson eyes staring at him from within the darkness but in an instant it was gone.


---TO BE CONTINUED---

CLARY (AUTHOR) : So? What do you think so far?
Encounter by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Naruto took a shaky step backwards but tensed, feeling something cold and sharp brush against his back.

He turned quickly, blue eyes wide.

“This isn’t funny…” He whispered, voice trembling.

He moved the beam of his flashlight through the shadows, heartbeat erratic.

“Hello?”

The wind whispered through the trees and Naruto shivered, pulling his jacket tight around his thin frame.

Out of the corner of his eye something glinted with moonlight, quickly fading back into darkness.

Naruto gulped.

“Stop it… You scared me okay? Are you happy now? Just stop…”

He froze, suddenly feeling arms trail up along his chest from behind.

“You’re loud, dobe”

The voice was barely more then a whisper, soft and low, almost teasing.

Long sharp nails scraped lightly down the front of his shirt and he felt icy lips rest on the nape of his neck.

“Are you afraid?”

The blonde was frozen in place, unable to open his mouth to speak.

“Or do you want this?”

A knee pushed up between his legs, rubbing gently against his jeans.

Naruto bit his lip to keep from crying out, unconsciously leaning back against that cold body behind him.

“Wh- Who are… Ah”

He had his eyes closed, trying hard to control his breathing.

He felt the lips on his neck turn up in a smirk.

“You do want this don’t you? You’re just a little slut…”

He pushed his knee up harder against the helpless boy’s growing erection, causing a whimper to escape from the blonde.

“St- Stop it…”

The boy struggled against those strong arms, blue eyes glazed.

“Who…”

Naruto whimpered, feeling the boy push harder against him.

He wasn’t used to these feelings.

“Stop…” He breathed, tanned skin flushing.

He cried out as he felt him bite the pressure point on his neck harshly.

His eyelids fluttered for a moment and he collapsed against the body behind him, unconscious.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Morning by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Naruto blinked slowly, staring up at the bright canopy of leaves overhead.

His mind was slow to restart, hazy with sleep.

Where was he?

What was he doing here?

Why...?

Ocean blue eyes widened in realization.

He stood quickly, wrapping his arms around himself, as if shielding his body from those frightening crimson eyes.

The sunlight was clear and gentle, spilling in through the leaves in a intricate geometric pattern on the forest floor, nature's jigsaw puzzle.

It seemed like such an innocent forest, such a sweet day.

Naruto shivered.

He needed to get out of here.

He began to walk quickly through the trees, looking nervously from side to side.

Where was that thing from yesterday?

"Where do you think you're going, dobe?"

He froze, muscles tensing at the soft seductive voice.

He felt arms link around his waist, sharp nails scraping lightly along the rim of his jeans.

Cold lips nesteled against his neck.

The blonde closed his eyes, trying hard to shift through his jumbled thoughts.

"What do you want?" He managed to whisper, feeeling those nails trailing slowly down his cheek.

He felt the boy behind him chuckle softly, nipping lightly at that warm tanned flesh.

"You" He breathed, breath hot against his neck.

Naruto shuddered.

"Just... Leave me... Alone...." He whispered, voice trembling.

He felt himself being turned and looked up, slowly meeting those glittering black eyes.


---TO BE CONTINUED-
Names by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Naruto’s muscles loosened, and if it weren’t for that strong arm holding him up against the boy’s chest he would have fallen over.

He was completely lost in those eyes, drowning helplessly in their deep black depths.

His mind hazed, thoughts slowly fading to an inaudible murmur in the back of his head.

Those dark eyes consumed him, entrancing him.

The dark haired boy smirked, running a sharp nail down along his cheek to wake him from his stupor.

The blonde blinked and the rest of the world slowly came back into focus.

Before Naruto could utter a word the other boy began to speak, voice steady, low and seductive.

“I’m interested in your name” He whispered, breath hot against that flushed tanned skin.

Naruto shivered at the feeling, looking back up into those entrancing black eyes.

“Naruto” He managed to mutter, voice breathless, shaky.

The dark haired boy smiled, leaning close to place a tiny kiss on those parted pink lips.

“Good boy” He whispered.

Naruto’s blue eyes were glazed, his sun kissed skin flushed with heat.

The boy smirked, toying with the blonde bangs falling around that pretty face.

“I suppose I should be polite and tell you my name”

He paused, resting his lips against a tanned cheek as he spoke.

“It’s Sasuke…”

Sasuke…

The name echoed in Naruto’s mind, sending sweet chills down his spine.

“I’ve decided to keep you”

Sasuke nipped at his earlobe, running long sharp nails lightly down his back.

“That means you’re mine…”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Desire by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Naruto shivered, feeling those clawed fingers clasp loosely around his neck.

Lips kissed lightly at that sensitive point just below his earlobe, a tongue slipping out and lapping at the flushed skin there.

Naruto's eyes were squeezed closed, his breath quick and unsteady.

Those hands trailed up along the length of his neck, resting on whiskered cheeks.

His eyelids slowly fluttered half open and he stared hazily into those obsidian black depths, blue eyes clouded with lust.

"You're beautiful..."

His eyes fell closed once again as he heard these words, shivering lightly at the tone of his voice.

He felt lips at the corner of his mouth, pressing tiny kisses against his skin, a thumb rubbing slowly along a thin whisker-like scar.

He bit his bottom lip lightly, trying to refocus his thoughts.

In an instant those lips were covering his, capturing him in a kiss.

After a moment the blonde began to respond, moving his lips hungrily against the other boy's, tasting him, wanting him.

He opened his mouth, accepting that questioning tongue, letting it explore him, memorizing every detail of his touch.

His hands twisted into silky black locks, shivering as he felt the soft texture run smoothly through his fingers.

He was suffocating in the feel of the dark haired boy, and the issue was...

He was loving every last minute of it.

He shivered, feeling hands run up under his shirt, the skin cold against his chest.

Sharp nails left bloodless lines along his flushed golden skin, marking him.

It was so hard to breathe.

But gods he wanted this.

Gods he needed this.

And that was when he realized what exactly he was doing.

Blue eyes shot open and he pulled away unexpectedly, gasping for breath.

His eyes were wide, body trembling lightly.

Sasuke raised a brow, looking over the shaken blonde.

"Something wrong, dobe?"

"Yes there's something wrong! I just met you, you bastard! Why the hell are you making out with me?!"

The dark haired boy leaned back against the trunk of a tree, crossing his arms casually across his chest.

His eyes fluttered closed.

"You weren't exactly fighting me. I'm thinking you were enjoying it"

He opened one eye, staring directly down at the erection pushing against Naruto's jeans.

"In fact, I'm quite sure of it"

Naruto flushed crimson.


---TO BE CONTINUED---

CLARY (AUTHOR) : Yay for two boys making out.
Adorable by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
“S-Shut up!”

Naruto was looking increasingly uncomfortable, his cheeks now a pleasant shade of pink.

Sasuke smirked calmly.

The blonde sat down quickly, crossing his legs to hide his little problem.

He glared up at the dark haired boy.

It was then that he actually got to have a good look at him.

He was tall, damn him.

He was thin, damn him.

He was pale, damn him.

He was undeniably beautiful.

Damn him.

He avoided those enticing black eyes, frowning as he examined the boy’s perfect body.

Out of all people why did this guy have to be the one to molest him?

Why did he have to be so strongly infatuated with this creep?

Sasuke raised a slender brow.

“Looking for something? Do you perhaps want to continue where we left off?”

He began stalking slowly towards him, letting his hips swing side to side seductively.

Naruto began to crawl backwards, blue eyes wide.

“H-Hey! Stop that! Don’t come any closer you… You… Pervert!”

Sasuke chuckled, leaning over the terrified blonde, raven colored locks hanging lazily in front of those entrancing black eyes.

Naruto’s heart beat wild in his chest, his thoughts quickening to a panicked rush.

Sasuke smirked, his face dangerously close to his.

Blue eyes were wide, frantic.

“Boo”

Naruto nearly fainted.

Sasuke pinched Naruto’s cheek playfully, smirking.

“Adorable”


---TO BE CONTINUED---

CLARY (AUTHOR) : I'm going camping for a couple of days so I won't be able to udate for a little while. But don't worry. I'll be back soon. ^^

-chuu- < 3
Love by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Naruto glared, swatting his hand away irritably.

“Leave me alone” He grumbled, cheeks now a pleasant shade of pink.

Sasuke chuckled, straightening.

Naruto avoided those enticing black eyes, instead letting his eyes roam around that perfect body once again.

His gaze fell on the caution tape tied around the low-slung waist of the boy’s worn black jeans, and his brow raised slightly.

“ ‘Caution: Do not enter’ Where’d you steal that from, one of your crime scenes?”

Sasuke smirked, obsidian eyes glinting as he squatted beside the blonde.

Naruto gulped.

Oh shit.

What had he just gotten himself into?

“It’s okay Naruto. You know you can enter my pants any time you want” He drawled, straddling his hips.

“Oh, and yes. I did take it from one of my crime scenes”

Whiskered cheeks were touched with crimson, blue eyes narrowed.

“Get off of me” He growled, trying hard to control the erection growing in his pants.

Sasuke smirked, shifting slowly against Naruto’s jeans.

The blonde bit his lip, turning his head away from those seductive black eyes.

“Bastard”

Sasuke chuckled, laying a tiny kiss on a whiskered cheek.

“So cute” He mused.

Naruto snorted.

“I hate you”

A sad smile touched at the dark haired boy’s lips and he leaned his forehead against Naruto’s, sighing lightly.

“That will change. I love you, Naruto”

The blonde froze.

Love...?

Nobody had told him they loved him before.

Nobody had told him they cared.

It was unnerving, coming from this boy.

He felt awkward, lightheaded, and yet…

He felt so warm.

So good.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Firelight by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
“And very soon you will love me too”

The blonde’s gaze lowered, unable to look into those seductive black eyes.

Could it be because he had a feeling in his gut telling him the words that passed those lips were true?

That he would fall in love with this strange and beautiful boy?

He closed his eyes, feeling him lay a tiny kiss on his forehead.

“I love you, Naruto” He whispered again, voice soft, gentle.

He shivered at these words, unconsciously leaning closer to the dark haired boy, wrapping himself in that tempting warmth.

“Sasuke…”

How did he know that he needed to hear that phrase more then anything else in the world?

How did he know how much he longed for love?

Sasuke held the blonde close to his chest, resting his lips on a whiskered cheek.

“Who do you belong to, Naruto?”

The boy was still, obedient in his arms.

“You”

“What about me?”

“I belong to you” He whispered, eyes still closed.

Sasuke smirked, laying a tiny kiss on those soft pink lips.

“Good boy” He breathed against that flushed skin, feeling the boy fall completely against him, body limp with sleep.

---------------

Naruto woke to the strong smell of cooking meat.

Eyelids fluttered open and he found himself curled on his side, the firelight dancing in his eyes.

“Sasuke…?” He murmured, sitting up and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

What…?

“You’re awake”

He turned his head to that low seductive voice, heart fluttering in his chest.

There stood the dark haired boy, leaned casually against the trunk of a tree, perfect and ethereal in the flickering light of the fire.

Naruto stared up at him, trying to memorize every detail of the boy in front of him.

Sasuke motioned him close, holding up a chunk of meat on a stick.

“You should eat, dobe”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Questions by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please reveiw. ^^
Naruto sighed, leaning back against the sturdy trunk of a tall oak.

“Sasuke…”

“Mmm?”

The dark haired boy looked down at him, arms crossed casually over his chest.

Naruto looked away from those mildly curious black eyes, staring out over the horizon.

“You know those people that have been disappearing in these woods…”

He trailed and glanced back at the boy, weighing his reaction.

He was expressionless, eyes closed.

The blonde hesitated for a moment but continued.

“… Did you have something to do with them?”

Sasuke sighed, eyelids remaining closed.

“Yes”

Naruto gulped, staring up at the dark haired boy.

“You killed them?”

A tremor had found its way into his voice, fear glimmering in his eyes.

There was a long silence.

“Yes”

Blue eyes widened and he stared, crawling slowly backwards away from the other boy.

“Are you going to kill me?” He breathed, voice shaky, frightened.

Sasuke opened his eyes suddenly, tackling the boy down against the ground.

He silenced his scream with his lips, kissing him harshly.

“Of course I won’t” He whispered, breathing hotly against his lips.

“I love you, Naruto”

The blonde stared up at the boy on top of him, blue eyes wide.

Sasuke laid a gentle kiss on those bruised lips, resting his forehead against his.

“I love you”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Anger by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
“Stop… Don’t touch me… Murderer…”

Sasuke trailed his lips along the length of that tanned neck, eyes closed, littering his skin with tiny butterfly kisses.

“Stop it…”

Naruto squirmed helplessly for a moment, trying to free his wrists from the other boy’s strong grip.

Sasuke tightened his hold on the boy, nestling his lips above his ear.

“Don’t struggle against me, Naruto. I won’t hurt you. I love you”

Naruto squeezed his eyes shut, turning his head away from that tempting warmth.

“Liar”

“Don’t tell me I’m a liar, Naruto. Don’t you dare”

Eyelids fluttered open and he glared into those angry black eyes.

“Liar” He breathed, blue eyes defiant.

“Fine. Do you want me to prove how much I love you? Do you want me to fuck you so hard that there will be no more regret in your mind? No more doubt? Is that what you want Naruto?”

Though his words were calm there was a hint of anger hidden deep within his voice, as if he was barely suppressing the urge to scream at the blonde.

Naruto was trembling now, afraid of that anger he could feel radiating from the boy on top of him.

What was he getting himself into?

“I dare you” He growled.

“I dare you to act on your words. You wanna fuck me? Then do it. Make me cry. Make me scream. Make me love you”

His words were bitter, voice tainted with frustration.

What he was saying frightened him, but he knew if this guy really loved him, if he really cared…

Sasuke released him suddenly, sliding off of the blonde and getting to his feet.

“Don’t say those things Naruto. You should probably get some sleep. It’s late”

The boy stared up at him, blue eyes wide.

/Maybe…/

Sasuke turned, walking slowly off into the darkness.

/Just maybe…/

“I love you, Naruto”

Naruto stared after him, speechless.

/He meant what he said…/


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Doubts by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Naruto stared after him, watching with wide eyes as he disappeared into the shadows.

Gods, this was so wrong.

He should be feeling relieved that the boy had finally gone, shouldn’t he?

Why was he feeling almost…

Sad.

Why did he feel like running after him, why did he feel like he needed to stop him?

He laid himself slowly onto his side, still staring off in the direction he had disappeared in.

He was a murderer.

A monster.

His hands were stained with innocent blood, those same hands that had ran so lovingly down his skin, those same fingers that had brushed against his cheek, touching him, teasing him.

Naruto shivered at the thought, letting his eyelids flutter closed.

Was he being an idiot?

Was he falling for a trap?

Had this mysterious boy done these same things to all the others he had killed?

Had he said the same things?

He bit his bottom lip, squeezing his eyes shut tight.

Had he told all the others that he loved them?

Love…

Maybe those words were the reason he was falling for this monster.

Maybe he craved love so much that he would be blinded when it was offered to him, even if it was not real.

He opened his eyes again, staring out into the darkness.

He thought back to those words that had passed his own lips only hours ago.

“I belong to you”

What was it that made him say such things?

What was it that made him so submissive?

Perhaps it was those eyes, so dark and enticing…

So full of lies.

With this bitter thought he closed his eyes again, letting himself fall into the bleak silence of sleep.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Promise by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
“Itachi”

The dark haired man closed his eyes, leaning back against the trunk of a large oak.

“Sasuke”

The boy frowned, staring with sharp black eyes through the steady darkness.

Soft lines of moonlight whispered across the shadows like a blanket of spider webs, delicate and fine.

“You swear that you won’t touch him?”

There was a silence.

“Itachi! You promised me!”

Eyelids fluttered open slowly, black eyes tilting up to stare into the dark night sky.

“I won’t hurt him, foolish little brother. He is yours, I made you a promise”

The voice was calm, steady and low.

Sasuke sniffed, turning his head away.

“And don’t make your presence known to him either. You’ll probably scare him even more”

Itachi frowned slightly, turning his head towards the younger Uchiha.

“Sasuke. You sound as if you have actually began to love this boy”

He raised a brow.

Sasuke looked away, a barely noticeable blush creeping onto his cheeks.

“That is not of your concern” He muttered, staring down at the floor.

Itachi shrugged, looking back up at the stars.

“Alright then. Though, Sasuke…”

He paused for a moment, closing his eyes.

“He will never love someone like you”

Black eyes widened at these words, breath catching in his throat.

“You… Know nothing about love” He managed to whisper, annoyed at the weakness of his voice, the tremor in his words.

“Nothing…”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Memories by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Somebody screamed.

“What are they?!”

“Look at their eyes! That’s not natural!”

“Kill them!”

Tears streamed down his cheeks, spilling from those crimson eyes.

Another scream, this one familiar.

He could feel his breath catch in his throat, red eyes widening.

“Mommy…”

He heard the crowd roar again, apparently finding a new target.

“Kill him! He’s one of them!”

There was a struggle, various screams piercing the cold night air.

Finally, there was a brief quiet.

“Daddy…”

Someone cleared their throat.

“Is he dead?”

“Was that the last of them?”

Sasuke stared out into the pitch blackness, red eyes wide.

He was curled in the corner, clutching his knees to his chest, shivering from a mixture of cold and fear.

“What… Did we do to deserve this?”

The words were quiet, hanging unheard and unanswered in the still night air.


“Sasuke?”

Sasuke woke from his daze, blinking slowly.

Naruto stared at him, a little unsure.

The memories faded from his mind, the world coming back into focus as he stared at the blonde.

“Naruto…”

The name was like honey on his lips, soothing the pain that had seeped into his body.

The boy looked away, frowning.

The gentle morning sunlight spilled across the treetops, leaving an intricate pattern of shadow to dance across the forest floor.

Sasuke blinked again, turning his eyes away from the blonde.

It was another day.

Another day to simply exist, to simply be...

He paused, glancing sideways at the other boy.

And maybe...

To live.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Rising Anger by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.


When Sasuke said "and maybe to live" he ment that maybe instead of just existing, he would be able to 'live' and thrive.

Just clearing things up. < 3

Please review. ^^
Naruto stared at the floor, crossing his legs pretzel-style.

A frown touched his lips, blonde hair falling lazily in front of troubled blue eyes.

“Just answer me one thing…”

He paused.

Sasuke tilted his head towards him, showing that he was listening.

Naruto sighed, closing his eyes as he continued.

“Why? Why did you kill those people?”

There was a long silence.

The blonde opened one eye, peering curiously up at the silent boy.

“Sometimes…”

Sasuke had his eyes closed, leaning back against a sturdy oak, arms crossed casually over his chest.

“Sometimes there are things we have to do”

Naruto pouted, opening both eyes now.

“Why won’t you tell me? Do you always shut people out like this?”

“Yes”

There was another pause as Naruto comprehended this frankness.

He made a face.

“You are such a-“

In an instant he was being held down against the floor, pinned beneath that long sender body.

He stared up into calm black eyes, his own eyes wide.

“S-Sasuke?”

“You talk too much, dobe. It’s annoying” He murmured, trailing his lips up along the length of his neck.

“H-Hey! Stop that you pervert! Do you think you’ll be able to shut me up just by-“

Sasuke growled, silencing him with a harsh kiss.

Blue eyes widened in shock but soon fell half-lidded, hands smoothing up under cloth, skin brushing up against skin.

A tongue slid through parted lips, exploring the warm cavern of his mouth, tasting, memorizing.

Long claws left bloodless lines across a tanned chest, marking him.

“I wonder…”

There was a pause as he trailed his lips up to rest at his earlobe.

“What you look like beneath those bothersome clothes…”

A hand moved down, unbuckling his belt slowly.

That was when he snapped back to reality.

“Stop it!”

He pushed the dark haired boy off of his body, getting to his feet quickly.

His face was flushed, breathing irregular.

He buckled his belt again, fingers fumbling with the buckle.

Sasuke tilted his head, looking up at the blonde with a smirk.

Naruto scowled, trying hard to force the less then masculine blush from his cheeks.

“Why did you do that?” He growled, crossing his arms protectively over his chest.

“Do what?” The words were drawled, black eyes teasing.

“You distracted me. You didn’t want to answer my question”

Those eyes darkened, any trace of laughter fading quickly.

“Dobe. I don’t have to answer your questions. Are you forgetting who belongs to who?”

Naruto made a face.

“I don’t belong to anybody, you bastard. But that’s not the point. I’m saying something that bothers you aren’t I?”

Sasuke was silent, black eyes threatening.

“Not so cocky now, are you? You’re angry. I can see it. You're just a-“

In an instant the dark haired boy was standing, holding the blonde up by the collar of his shirt.

The boy gasped for air, clutching at those slender hands that held him inches from the ground.

“Shut up. You don't know anything, dobe”

The words were low, threatening.

Blue eyes were wide as he stared down at the angry boy, lungs desperate for air.

Sasuke threw the blonde back onto his feet, watching silently as he stumbled backwards onto the floor.

Naruto laid curled on his side, eyes closed as he panted, breathing harsh and raspy.

Sasuke turned after a moment, walking away slowly.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Kiss and Make-Up by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Bleh. Not a very good chapter, but at least I tried, ne?

Please review.
“Sasuke…”

Naruto pulled himself up from the ground, panting softly.

He leaned sideways against the trunk of a strong oak, staring out in the direction the dark haired boy had disappeared to.

It hurt to breathe.

It hurt to speak.

And yet…

He was chasing after the one who had done this to him.

He was just asking for more.

He closed his eyes, cursing himself for his weakness.

He really was a dobe.

And with that, he began to follow after the other boy.

He walked slowly, breathing uneven and raspy.

Damn Sasuke.

Damn himself.

Damn the feelings stirring up in his heart.

He stumbled, blue eyes going wide as he fell forward towards the all too hard ground.

But he stopped.

He blinked, suddenly noticing the strong arms that had locked around his waist, catching him in midair.

“S-Sasuke?”

Sasuke pulled him up, turning him in his arms.

They stared at each other for a moment, unreadable black meeting surprised blue.

“Dobe” He whispered, pressing a slow kiss onto those soft pink lips.

“Don’t go around hurting yourself like an idiot. I don’t want a broken toy”

He smirked at the last part.

Naruto made a face at him but didn’t object.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Eyes by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Obsidian eyes wandered to that tanned neck, slender fingers moving up to rest on the marks where the shirt had pressed against his skin.

Naruto stared at the dark haired boy, blue eyes unreadable.

“Did it hurt a lot, Naruto…?”

His voice was barely more then a whisper.

Black eyes stared into endless blue, an almost desperate need for an answer tinting those dark depths.

“No”

His eyes betrayed the lie.

“Why…?”

Sasuke looked frustrated.

“Why do you always pretend to be so strong?”

Naruto looked away.

He had caught glimpses of this side of the boy before.

He had seen the sadness, the fear, the self-hate hidden behind the anger in those dark eyes when he had been holding him by the collar.

It hurt him.

There was a gentle side to this monster, this beast.

“I believe that I’m strong, I don’t have to pretend”

Another lie.

Why did he keep lying?

Could it be because he was afraid?

Was he afraid that this other boy knew too much about him already?

There was a silence.

Sasuke cleared his throat and as the blonde looked back into his eyes he realized he had done it again.

The barrier was back up.

Those enticing black eyes were as unreadable as ever.

He felt those cool hands fall from his back as the embrace was broken and he sighed, looking down at his feet.

Could it be…

That he was beginning to love this boy?


---TO BE CONTINUED---
I'm Here by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
“They are our enemies, Sasuke. They destroyed our parents. They destroyed our home. The only thing they have not destroyed is us. We will take our revenge on them. We will destroy all who dare to venture near us. We will show them that they can not erase us from time”

The voice was steady, clear and strong yet refined and calm.

It was as if he was explaining something simple.

It was as if he knew not the pain in his words.

Sasuke stared up at his older brother, black eyes wide.

He dared not question his reasoning.

He was right actually.

He had to be.

And the more he thought about it the more angry he felt.

The villagers deserved this.

They destroyed his family.

So he would destroy them.


Sasuke sighed, looking down at the floor.

It was night once again.

They did not talk again after that one conversation.

He had left to wander without the blonde, leaving the boy to his own thoughts.

He returned only to feed him.

And they ate in silence.

He was sleeping now.

He could hear him.

The gentle snores, so soothing and innocent.

He wondered idly if there was someone waiting within the village, wishing to hear the familiarity of those sleeping sounds once again.

He smiled bitterly at that thought.

Sometimes he wished he could hear the sound of his father’s steady voice, his mother’s laughter.

But he never heard it again did he?

That’s just life.

He heard the snores fade, a rustling of leaves.

There was a brief silence.

“Sasuke?”

He watched as the blonde sat up, vibrant blue eyes still visible in the darkness.

Another silence.

“You’re there aren’t you?”

Sasuke moved slowly closer, perfectly concealed in the shadows.

His steps made no noise.

“Sasuke?”

And in a moment he was seated behind the boy, arms wrapped around his chest in a gentle embrace.

He felt his heartbeat beneath his hands and sighed softly, nestling his lips against the nape of his neck.

“I’m here Naruto. Now go back to sleep”

There was a pause and Naruto leaned back, immediately doing as he was told.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Tease by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
A frown pulled at his soft pink lips, tanned hand roaming blindly across the empty space beside his body.

“Sasuke…”

“Dobe”

Eyelids fluttered open suddenly and the dark haired boy looked down at him, brow quirked with mild curiousity.

“Something wrong?”

The blonde sat up quickly, dusting off his shoulder hurriedly.

“I’m fine”

Sasuke watched him for a moment longer but sniffed, looking away again.

Naruto scowled.

“Why do you always do that?”

“Do what?”

“I don’t know. You’re just always such a cold bastard”

Sasuke chuckled lightly at this, not bothering to turn back to the other boy.

“Whatever, dobe”

He made a face.

“Stop calling me that”

Sasuke shrugged, indifferent.

“What am I supposed to call you? A genius? Or maybe…”

Something flickered in those black eyes and Naruto shifted uncomfortably.

Sasuke prowled slowly closer, swaying his slim hips seductively as he walked.

Naruto gulped, blue eyes widening with the boy’s every step.

“Would you like me to call you baby? Or sweetie? Or honey?”

He straddled his hips slowly, smirking at the expression on the blonde’s face.

“N-No…”

“Hmm, Naruto-kun? Then what is it that you want me to call you?”

“I- I, um…”

Pale hands smoothed down his chest, sharp nails tearing slowly into the fabric.

Enticingly full lips nestled against the corner of his mouth, teasing him.

“I need to know what you want me to call you, dearest. You wouldn’t want me to whisper the wrong name in your ear while I’m fucking you, hmm Naruto?”

He trailed tiny kisses down the length of his neck, biting gently at the tender flesh there.

Naruto shivered, unable to stop the graphic images of the beautiful boy fucking him down into the ground from forming in his mind.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Fox-Chan by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke smiled, lithe fingers tracing the scars on those tanned cheeks slowly.

“And these little whiskers here… Are you a kitty Naruto? Or perhaps a fox?”

His tongue brushed against his skin as he spoke, sending enticing shivers down the blonde’s spine.

“Fox-chan, does this feel good?”

He breathed the words against his collarbone, grinding his knee slowly down against the crotch of the boy’s jeans.

His breath hitched, blue eyes widening.

“Sasuke…”

“Hmm, fox-chan? Does it feel nice?”

Naruto whimpered, arching up against the invading knee.

Sasuke raised his lips from his neck, slowly looking over the boy’s face.

His cheeks were flushed with color, clouded blue eyes half-lidded.

He smirked, pressing a tiny kiss onto those tender pink lips.

Naruto squirmed half-heartedly, trying to get him to move his leg against him again, craving that warmth.

Sasuke chuckled softly, stilling those shuddering hips with his hand.

“Now, now, fox-chan. Don’t be too hasty”

He lowered his lips, pressing another kiss to his lips.

“We have all the time in the world”

His words were breathed hotly against his lips, teasing him.

Naruto whimpered, wrapping his arms around the other boy’s back.

“Sasukeee… You’re teasing me…”

Sasuke smiled gently, running his hands slowly along that tanned chest.

“What is it that you’re wanting, fox-chan? You need to tell me”

The blonde glared, lusty blue eyes glinting with half-hearted irritation.

“Sadistic bastard…”

He muttered, fingers tangling in those silky black locks.

Sasuke chuckled, moving slowly down along the length of his body, adjusting himself so that he could sit in between those long, spread legs.

Naruto shifted, uncomfortable.

“What are you doing back there, I can’t see you…”

The dark haired boy didn’t answer, leaning slowly forward and placing a tiny kiss on the crotch of his jeans as a reply.

Blue eyes widened, words silencing in the blonde’s throat.

Oh Gods.

Sasuke paused for a moment, teasing him, before slowly taking the bulge pressing against his jeans into his mouth.

Naruto gasped, fingers flexing and curling at his sides.

This felt…

Oh Gods.

Sasuke slowly began to suck at the denim, pale hand moving up to still the boy’s writhing hips.

Blue eyes were wide, wild with feeling.

“Sa-Sasuke”

He whispered his name, voice breathless.

“Oh Gods, Sasuke”

He squirmed against those oppressing hands, flexing his fingers in the dirt.

Oh Gods, it felt good.

It felt so damn good.

He was so close.

So…

And then the feeling stopped.

He whimpered at the loss, looking down to look into amused black eyes.

“Why…”

“You can’t make a mess in your pants can you, fox-chan?”

Naruto growled, irritation rising in his chest.

“You bastard!”

Sasuke chuckled and the blonde made a face, crawling into his lap.

“Fuck me”

“No”

“Why not?”

“I don’t feel like it”

“Why not?”

“Because. It’s a bit early don’t you think?”

Naruto growled, pressing his chest against his.

Sasuke blinked slowly, a teasing smile touching his lips.

“Who the hell cares if it’s early, Sasuke. I’m stuck here. You won’t let me leave. You said I was your toy, didn’t you? If you’re planning on doing it then do it. And you-“

He paused, shifting his knee against the other boy’s erection.

“You want it too, don’t you? Why are you holding back?"

Obsidian eyes narrowed, inky black glinting crimson in the gentle morning sunlight.

“Don’t you dare tell me what to do, Naruto. Then you would be no different then him”

And in a split-second a fist appeared, moving in a white flash against a whiskered cheek.

Naruto stared straight ahead, head turned to the side from the impact of the punch.

Blue eyes were wide, body stiff with shock.

Sasuke stared, fist trembling as he brought it down to his side.

What did he just do?

“Naruto…”

Remorse flooded through his veins, chilling his heart.

Long white fingers moved gently across the tender flesh on his cheek and the blonde was silent, closing his eyes at the touch.

“Naruto, I’m sorry…”

He leaned forward, pressing a tiny kiss against his cheek.

“Naruto… You aren’t like him…”

But now he himself was.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Questioning by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Pale hands smoothed slowly down whiskered cheeks, lips brushing tiny apologetic kisses against closed eyelids.

“Naruto… I didn’t…”

His voice was weak, trembling.

“I didn’t mean to…”

Fingers twisted gently into silky black locks, pulling his head down so that their lips met.

Sasuke shivered, moving his lips slowly with the blonde’s guiding movements, letting him pull his body gradually down to press against the other boy’s chest.

Blue eyes were open now, watching him intently, unreadable.

Sasuke made a motion to break the kiss but Naruto growled, pressing his lips harder against his.

Eyelids fell half-lidded for a moment before fully closing over sapphire irises and he sighed softly against his lips, pushing himself against the sloppy kiss.

Sasuke stared down at him for a few moments, letting him do as he wished for just a little bit longer before slowly pushing the boy down to break the kiss.

“Naruto…”

Black eyes moved searchingly over the tanned face beneath his and he ran long slender fingers slowly down a whiskered cheek.

“Sasuke. Who’s he?”

The voice was steady.

He blinked.

“He?”

“You told me I was like ‘him’. Who is he?”

The dark haired boy faltered for a moment, looking away from those calm blue eyes.

“Please… Tell me”

“I don’t want to”

“Please?”

“You’re not like him, Naruto. I’m sorry that I said that. Can we move on now?”

“No”

He glared.

The blonde sighed, placing a hand over the pale fingers that rested against his cheek.

“Sasuke”

“Naruto. You don’t need to know. Forget it, okay?”

Naruto sighed, pressing a tiny kiss against those lips that hovered so close to his.

“I’ll drop it for now. But I won’t forget it, Sasuke. I won't”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Chapter 22 by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

I decided to continue this.
So yeah.
If you want me to keep updating, please review. :3
It was late.

The stars glittered like diamonds, darkness weighing heavy on the quiet forest.

Ashes sparkled in the firelight.

"Sasuke..."

He said it softly, absently, eyes following the dancing movement of the small flames.

"Mm?"

Sasuke had straddled the other boy, his chest leaned low over his.

He was lapping lightly at the small bruise on a whiskered cheek, gently soothing the slight hurt.

Naruto closed his eyes, nibbling softly on his bottom lip.

"That feels nice..."

"Yeah..."

There was a silence.

The quiet crackle of the fire seemed to echo.

"Have sex with me"

Sasuke glared, still licking lightly at the blonde's bruise.

"No"

"Why the hell not?"

"Naruto, I don't want a repeat of this morning"

He huffed, eyelids fluttering open once again.

"All you do is tease me. And I'm stuck here. And you're keeping me stuck here. And we're together. And you make me want you so bad..."

He glared into the darkness.

Sasuke chuckled then.

"Mm, so you want me?"

"Yes, I want you. I want you to fuck me into the ground. I want you to sex me up, damn it. And no, I'm never saying any of this shit again"

A laugh escaped soft pink lips.

Blue eyes narrowed.

"Fuck, Naruto, sex you up? Where do you hear this stuff?"

"Well, it's better than 'Fox-chan'!"

He smirked, drawing out a lick so that his tongue moved slowly across that bruised skin.

"You know you think it's kinky"

"You're kinky. I don't need more kinky"

"Mmm. That's what you say"

"Shit, Sasuke, why are you such a bastard?"

He said it mildly, squeezing his eyes shut as the boy lapped lightly at his cheekbone.

"Mmm. Guess I was born that way"

The blonde froze, staring out into the darkness.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hmm?"

"Something moved. I heard it"

Sasuke paused, raising his head.

"Really?"

He said it distantly.

Obsidian eyes unreadable.

"Sasuke..."

He lowered his head again, resuming the soft licking of the boy's cheek.

"It's nothing, Naruto"

"It sounded bigger than a squirrel or a skunk, Sasuke..."

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it"


-TO BE CONTINUED-
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1960