Prey by marionette
Summary: There's a new kid and famous flirty hottie Uzumaki Naruto has his eyes on him. Poor Sasuke. How long will his resolve hold?
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 3817 Read: 15598 Published: 10/08/06 Updated: 19/11/06

1. New Kid by marionette

2. "Shut up, Sasuke" by marionette

3. Heat by marionette

4. Jealousy by marionette

5. Please? by marionette

6. Car Ride by marionette

7. Breathless by marionette

8. Mornings Suck by marionette

9. Whisper, Whisper by marionette

10. You liiike me by marionette

11. You make me think you want it by marionette

12. Confession by marionette

New Kid by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review! ^^
"A new kid, eh?"

The blonde tilted his head, observing the quiet dark haired boy with a small smirk.

"He's pretty cute"

At that his friend flushed slightly, looking away.

"I wish you wouldn't say that, it's embarrasing" Mumbled the brunette beside him.

"Aw, what's the matter Kiba? How am I embarrasing?" Purred the blonde, his lips tilted up in a teasing smile.

Kiba shook his head, glaring at him.

"You're annoying, Naruto"

He laughed slightly, turning his attention back to the new kid.

He was silent, sitting at the back corner of the classroom, his eyes closed, chin resting on his hands. After a moment though, his eyelids fluttered open and he stared directly at Naruto, black eyes piercing.

The blonde merely smiled, winking flirtatiously.

At that the boy looked away, though the blonde could see a tiny tint of pink stain those pale cheeks.

Naruto laughed again.

This would definitely be fun.

---------------------

"Hey, new kid"

The boy turned, staring emotionlessly at the blonde prowling up behind him.

He was wearing a spiked leather dog collar and a black shirt that cut off halfway down his chest, the words "Bite Me" written across the front in orange blocky letters. Beneath that was a black fishnet top and orange pants that hung dangerously low around his tanned hips with a black spiked belt.

"Yes?" He asked, trying to keep his eyes from trailing up and down the blonde's well displayed body.

He smirked, tilting his head to the side playfully.

"Hi"

The dark haired boy rolled his eyes, turning to leave but froze, feeling two arms wrap around his waist, lips brushing against his neck.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He growled after he caught his breath, a bit disappointed that he didn't sound more sharp.

He froze again though, feeling a tounge run slowly along his skin.

With that the blonde smirked against his neck and walked away, never giving the dazed boy time to catch his breath.

"Have you heard? Uzumaki Naruto found some new prey"


---TO BE CONTINUED---
"Shut up, Sasuke" by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review! ^^
"Naruto-kun!"

The blonde turned, pink lips turning up in a smirk as he watched the pretty blonde girl walk towards him.

She was wearing a too short black miniskirt that came up above the middle of her thigh and a tight red halter with a black heart on the front, red stiletto heels clicking casually on the tiled floor.

He slipped his arm around her shoulder, pecking her on the cheek.

"Hey Ino"

She smiled, ice blue eyes glimmering.

They walked down the hall together, a few more girls flocking around them as they passed through the front doors.

Sasuke was sitting on the steps, head buried in a big black book he had laid on his lap.

"Hey Saasuke"

Naruto purred, his voice silky, emphasizing his name.

The dark haired boy looked up and frowned, seeing the smirking blonde.

He glanced at the few girls who had flocked around the boy, an eyebrow raised slightly.

"Fanclub?"

The blonde laughed, the girl clinging to his side smiling flirtatiously at the Uchiha.

"You could say that"

He beckoned the girls away, watching as they reluctantly walked off towards their classes again.

They were alone now.

Sasuke stood up, looking behind the blonde into the hallway.

"It's about time to get to class Naru-"

He was caught midsentence as the blonde pressed against him, his lips silencing the Uchiha's words.

"Shut up, Sasuke"
Heat by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke froze, caught completely off guard.

The boy lapped hungrily at his lips and Sasuke shuddered at the feeling, trying hard to collect his thoughts.

"Na- ah - ruto..." He gasped softly, feeling the blonde bite down harshly on his bottom lip.

"Put those lips to better use Sasuke..." He whispered, breath hot against his lips.

The dark haired boy was breathing hard now, pale face flushed and warm.

Naruto smiled, licking slowly along the place he had bitten, soothing the slight pain.

In a moment the boy was gone, the incredible heat leaving Sasuke's wanting body.

He whimpered quietly at the loss and looked up to see the boy sauntering casually off towards the parking lot, humming softly.

"Get to class" He said with a small wave behind him, tiny smirk gracing those soft pink lips.

Sasuke stared, at a loss for words.


-------------------


The dark haired boy was sitting squeezed between two giggling girls at lunch time, trying very hard to concentrate on the sandwich he was holding in his hands.

He took slow delicate bites, chewing slowly as he stared at a piece of tuna hanging out the side of the bread.

He noticed eyes boring into the back of his head and frowned, leaning further forward onto the table, not taking his eyes off the sandwich.

After a few minutes it was becoming clear the person was rather intent on staring at him all through lunch.

He finally turned, obsidian eyes narrowed in annoyance.

He froze, gulping as he looked into those all too familiar deep blue eyes.

The blonde smiled and winked, slowly running his tongue along the straw he was currently sucking on.

Sasuke's eyes widened at the incredibly suggestive sight and he turned away, heart beating wildly in his chest.
Jealousy by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Damn it, that guy was annoying.

And frustrating.

And all too bold.

And all too sexy…

He clenched his hand into a fist, annoyed at the direction his thoughts had taken.

Now the guy wasn’t getting the fuck out of his head either.

He needed to burn in…

“Gaaaara”

He looked up at the familiar voice, watching the blonde saunter casually past him.

A boy paused on his way to the parking lot, tilting his head slightly to show that he heard.

Naruto pulled the redhead into his arms, pressing a forceful kiss onto his lips.

Sasuke stared, unable to look away.

Why was he feeling so…

Angry?

Gaara closed his eyes, letting the boy run his hands up under his shirt, touching him, feeling him.

Sasuke felt a frown pull at his lips, black eyes glinting dangerously.

Why was this pissing him off so much?

Naruto finally released the boy from his hold, running a hand down his cheek affectionately.

He whispered something Sasuke couldn’t hear and Gaara nodded, walking stiffly away.

And suddenly Naruto was staring back into those angry black eyes, slender brow raised.

Sasuke started, eyes widening.

Damn he was fast.

How long had he known he was there?

The blonde winked, a knowing smile crawling onto his lips.

Sasuke gulped, looking away.

Damn it.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Please? by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke sighed, leaning back against the cool leather seat.

His fingers drummed along the steering wheel, key poised at the ignition.

Damn it.

Damn it.

Damn it.

Why was he so fucking mad?

It’s not like he was jealous or anything.

I mean…

That’s just weird.

Why would he be jealous?

He was just annoyed…

Yes that was it.

Annoyed that the boy had decided to start kissing some other random guy in front of him.

I mean really.

Can’t they go find a room or something?

Sasuke nodded to himself, satisfied with this excuse.

That was it.

Yes, it had to be it.

He started the car, feeling the familiar purr of the engine as it came to life under that one simple movement of the key.

He sighed as he maneuvered himself easily out of the small parking space, humming a random song that had found its way into his head.

As he drove leisurely through the deserted parking lot something caught his eye.

It was something yellow.

And bright.

And all too familiar.

Naruto.

The boy was walking, no, that wasn’t the word.

Strutting?

Whatever.

The boy was ‘strutting’ towards his car, hips swaying easily, full kissable lips turned up into a feral smirk.

Wait.

X that ‘kissable’ part.

Because Sasuke wouldn’t ever think of Naruto’s lips as kissable…

Of course not…

The blonde leaned against the door, smiling in at the dark haired boy.

It was then that he finally realized that he had completely stopped driving.

He was just sitting there, engine running, letting the other boy lean against his car.

He frowned, rolling down the window.

“What is it, Uzumaki?”

The blonde pouted, blue eyes glittering teasingly.

“So unwelcoming, Sasuke”

Sasuke stared, features completely devoid of expression.

“On with it. What do you want?”

Naruto sighed loudly, a tiny smile a giveaway to his amusement.

“A ride, Uchiha

He emphasized his last name, smile growing into a smirk once again.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

“A ride?”

“Yes, a ride. Please? I walked to school today, but it’s so hot now”

Sasuke almost cringed at the highlighted word.

Damn him.

“Can’t you get your boyfriend to drive you?”

His voice was steady, calm.

Naruto chuckled, tilting his head playfully.

“He’s a friend”

Sasuke rolled his eyes.

“Do you act like that with all your friends?”

Naruto shrugged.

“Not really. Gaara’s just so cute though…”

He trailed, looking thoughtful.

Without realizing it Sasuke’s grip tightened on the wheel, pale knuckles turning a lifeless white.

Naruto quirked an eyebrow.

“What is it, Uchiha? You seem a little angry”

The dark haired boy immediately loosened his grip on the wheel, scowling.

“I’m not angry”

“Then give me a ride”

“No”

“Why not?”

“Because…”

Naruto batted his eyelashes slowly.

“Is it because… You’re jealous?”

Sasuke stiffened, glaring hard into those innocent blue irises.

Damn. Him. Straight. To. Hell.

“In your dreams, Uzumaki. And if you’re not gonna stop bugging me about it then I’ll give you a ride, okay?”

Naruto smirked as the lock clicked open, once so innocent blue eyes glinting with satisfaction.

---TO BE CONTINUED---
Car Ride by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke stared on ahead at the road, trying his hardest not to let his gaze wander to the boy beside him.

“So where do you live?”

“Goodness, Sasuke. That’s a bit of a personal question; do you plan on visiting me a lot?”

Sasuke stiffened and Naruto laughed lightly, blue eyes twinkling with amusement.

“Just drop me off at the mall”

Sasuke nodded, still avoiding his gaze at all costs.

There was silence for a few long minutes and the blonde tilted his head, watching the other boy as he drove.

A tanned hand slid up beside his leg, moving up to rest on his thigh.

Sasuke jumped.

“Naruto! What are you doing?!”

He chuckled, leaning against his shoulder and smoothing his hand slowly along his inner thigh.

“I’m not doing anything…”

Sasuke shivered, hands trembling as they gripped at the steering wheel, pale knuckles white with strain.

“Na- Naruto!”

He gasped as the hand moved higher, brushing against the bulge in his jeans.

A feral grin began to spread across those soft pink lips and he began to rub him slowly, teasing him.

Sasuke bit his bottom lip to keep from moaning.

Damn.

Damn.

Damn.

“You have to keep driving, Sasuke. You want to get us killed?”

His voice was low and sultry, way too sexy for his own good.

“Naru- nn”

His grip tightened against the steering wheel as he felt that intruding hand begin to squeeze at the growing bulge in his pants.

Gods, this felt so good…

But he was straight!

He had to be…

Damn him.

He blindly realized he was pulling into a parking space, looking around to see that he had chosen a deserted part of the parking lot.

Damn it.

Now he couldn’t roll down the windows and scream for help.

He stopped the engine, not taking his eyes from the window.

“Na- ah – ruto, get the fuck – nn- out of my car…”

The blonde chuckled, crawling into his lap.

“What was that, Sasuke? All I heard was ‘fuck’, perhaps you were asking me to fuck you?”

Sasuke scowled at him, trying hard to steady his breathing.

“Of course not, dobe”

Naruto smirked, leaning forward so his lips rested against the boy’s ear.

“Your voice tells me different”

Sasuke shivered as his warm breath tickled against his earlobe, flushing his pale skin with heat.

“Naruto…”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Breathless by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke watched warily as the blonde straddled his hips, tanned hands smoothing slowly down his chest.

He could feel his skin flushing; warm against the boy’s every touch.

Damn him.

Naruto leaned forward, touching their lips together in a kiss.

It was short, merely his lips pressing against his but was followed by more fading kisses, a tanned hand moving up to cup his cheek.

And Sasuke let him.

He wasn’t sure why.

He shifted through his jumbled thoughts, searching for an excuse.

Maybe it was because…

It was because…

His thoughts stopped short as he felt those soft lips trail down his neck, pressing tiny kisses against his flushed skin.

He tilted his head, unconsciously exposing the full length of his neck.

Naruto smirked against his skin, hand clasping gently around the other side of his neck, holding him against his lips.

A tongue peeked out, licking tentatively at that flawless white skin.

Sasuke shivered.

“Naruto…”

He could only whisper his name, any other word falling from his lips.

He gasped, feeling the boy bite lightly at his fragile skin.

He soothed the slight hurt with his tongue, continuing to suck slowly at the bruised flesh.

Black eyes widened and he grabbed at his seatbelt, gripping it tightly in his hands.

Oh gods.

That one spot.

That one spot he had chosen.

It felt so damn good.

He leaned against him, panting lightly.

He wanted him to never stop.

He wanted him to just take off his clothes and fuck…

Wait.

Where the hell had those thoughts come from?

He would never think of such…

Those warm lips left their place at his neck, causing the boy to whimper at the loss.

Naruto smirked, licking lightly at his cheek.

“You’ve been a good boy, Sasuke. I’ll see you tomorrow” He whispered, blue eyes glittering mischievously.

He patted his cheek lightly and opened the car door, sliding off of the flustered boy.

He waved and Sasuke could only stare after him, watching those slim hips roll all too sexily from side to side.

As he disappeared behind some cars he sighed, falling back against the car seat.

Uzumaki Naruto…

He glanced up at the rearview mirror, spotting the hickey that marred his smooth alabaster neck.

He had to put it in the most noticeable spot.

Can always leave people breathless.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Mornings Suck by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke officially felt like he had been run over by a car, thrown in the midst of a herd of stampeding buffalo, and run over again.

He sighed, burying his face in his knees.

Damn that boy.

Damn him all the way to hell.

“Wow. Who gave you that thing?”

He lifted his head, watching as the dark haired boy seated himself neatly beside him on the steps.

He sighed.

“Hello, Neji”

He raised a slender brow, resting his chin on his hands.

“You didn’t answer my question. Was it Naruto?”

Frightfully pale eyes were settled calmly on the bruise marring the Uchiha’s smooth white skin.

A light pink crawled onto his cheeks and he stared, black eyes wide.

“How did you know?”

A tiny smile touched his lips and he tilted his head, looking amused.

“Half the hickeys given in this town are given by Naruto”

There was that feeling again.

That strange anger rose in his chest again, wrapping its icy hands around his heart, chilling him.

He gulped but found that his mouth had gone dry.

“Is that so?”

“Mhmm…”

Sasuke looked up at the gray morning sky, trying hard to suppress the rage threatening to spill through his voice.

“It’s not like I wanted him to. He practically molested me in my own car, damn it”

Neji chuckled lightly.

“And how did he get in your car?”

Sasuke looked back at him, black eyes suspicious.

“I was giving him a ride home, he asked if I would”

“And you let him get in the same car as you?”

“He wouldn’t stop bugging me!”

Sasuke was now getting extremely pissed off.

What the hell was Neji implying?

The boy shrugged, getting to his feet.

“Whatever, Uchiha. We should get to class. The bell should be ringing soon”

Sasuke looked down at his feet.

“Nah. I think I’m gonna just skip school today. I have a serious migraine. I should get some sleep”

Neji nodded, walking calmly back towards the school doors.

“Alright then”

---TO BE CONTINUED---
Whisper, Whisper by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke sighed, shuffling slowly towards the parking lot.

His head was killing him.

Giggle.

Giggle, giggle.

Whisper.

Giggle.

What the hell?

He looked up, black eyes wary.

Who was still outside?

He was pretty sure the bell had already rung.

Giggle.

Whisper, whisper.

Now he was getting irritated.

Who in the world was…

And then he heard it.

“… Naruto…”

Whisper, whisper.

Somebody had said his name.

Giggle.

HIS name.

He turned, finally spotting them.

There he was.

As beautiful as ever.

Blonde hair mussed and silky, tanned skin perfect under the morning sunlight.

Naruto.

But there was a problem.

He frowned.

He was with someone.

He was hugging them, holding them.

It was the girl from before.

What was her name?

Ino?

Whatever.

But there she was.

In HIS arms.

And there was that anger again.

Why was he mad?

He had no reason to be.

It’s not like he liked him or anything…

“Naruto!”

And he found himself calling his name.

Damn him.

Naruto turned, brow lifted.

“Sasuke?”

The dark haired boy walked casually closer, hands in his pockets.

“Naruto. You asked me if I would take you home today, remember? You said you weren’t feeling well”

What the hell was he doing?

There was a moment of confused silence.

Ino shifted uncomfortably, loosening herself from his arms.

“Um, I’ll get to class. Bye Naruto. Sasuke”

She gave an uncertain smile towards the expressionless Uchiha, hurrying off towards the school doors.

Sasuke opened his mouth but closed it again.

What had he just done?

A slow smile curled onto those soft pink lips, blue eyes glinting with amusement.

“You starting to warm up to me, Sasukeee?”

He dragged his name out, prowling slowly closer.

Sasuke gulped.

Oh shit.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
You liiike me by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
He looked away, beginning to walk casually back to his car.

“I just wanted to keep you guys from being late for class, that’s all”

That’s all.

Right?

He heard the boy snicker softly behind him, apparently intent on following.

“Mmm, sure Sasuke”

Sasuke frowned, trying hard to control his heart rate.

What the hell had he gotten himself into?

He felt arms link around his waist, lips brushing up against his neck.

He stopped walking, black eyes widening at this sudden warmth.

Damn it felt good.

“You liiike me, you looove me, you want some more ooof me”

The voice was playful, the boy hugging him tightly from behind.

Sasuke made a face, shaking the hug off.

“Shut up, Naruto”

The blonde giggled, following after him as he continued to walk towards his car.

“You are jealous, aren’t you? That’s so cute, Sasuke”

He found his hand curling into a fist, anger rising in his chest.

“Why would I be jealous?”

He managed to mutter, voice low.

Naruto smirked.

“It’s because you liiike me, you looove me, you want some more-”

“Shut up, Naruto!”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
You make me think you want it by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Naruto giggled, sliding into the seat beside Sasuke.

The dark haired boy sighed, looking away.

“Get out, Naruto”

He pouted, blonde hair falling lazily over striking blue eyes.

“You were the one who told me you were driving me home, Sasuke. I’m not feeling well, remember?”

Pale knuckles faded to a deathly white as he clutched tightly at the steering wheel.

“Shut up, Naruto”

He smiled, triumphant.

“See, you know it’s true. You can’t kick me out now, Sasuke”

He leaned forward, pressing teasingly against the other boy’s shoulder.

His lips lingered near his ear, breath breezing across that pale skin.

“You’re stuck with me”

His voice had dropped to a low husky growl, sending shivers down Sasuke’s spine.

A hand smoothed up his chest, trailing up to grip gently at the side of his neck.

Those soft lips moved down to press a tiny kiss against his neck.

A tongue slipped out, lapping lightly at that fragile white skin.

Sasuke shivered, reaching a hand up to clutch helplessly onto that warm hand.

Naruto smirked, nipping at his earlobe playfully.

“Sasuke, why is it that you never fight me?”

He moved his hand up and pressed it gently against his cheek, turning his face towards him.

Those black eyes were dazed, glazed over with desire.

Naruto chuckled softly, pressing a slow kiss onto those soft needy lips.

“You make me think you want it, Sasuke”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Confession by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke whimpered, lips reaching back towards Naruto’s.

The blonde smirked, stopping those needy lips with his finger.

“If you want it then you have to tell me”

Sasuke whimpered again, pressing tiny kisses onto the finger in silent pleading.

Naruto chuckled, shifting so that his knee pressed teasingly against the growing bulge developing in his jeans.

“I want to hear you beg, Sasuke. Tell me what you want and how you want it”

“Naruto…”

The word was desperate, breathless.

“What do you want, Sasuke?”

Dark hair fell in front of his eyes, obscuring the pleading black orbs.

“Naruto… Please…”

“Please what?”

“God dammit, Naruto. I want you to fuck me, okay? I want you to fuck me so hard I can’t walk the next day. I said it, okay? Now will you just get on with it?”

Naruto chuckled, loving the pained yet frighteningly murderous expression on the boy’s face.

“Goodness, Sasuke. You’re such a pervert”

Sasuke clenched his teeth, trying very hard not to turn the tables and fuck him instead.

Naruto pressed a tiny kiss onto those bruised lips, rubbing his knee slowly against the boy’s hardening erection.

Sasuke gasped, any past feeling draining from his face.

All he could think about was the delicious friction, the lips on his neck, and those laughing blue eyes.

But then it was suddenly all gone.

The blonde moved off his lap, sliding out the unlocked door.

“I changed my mind. I think I’m just gonna walk now, Sasuke. I guess I’ll just have to save the fucking for another day. Ja ne!”

He shut the door, walking quickly through the parking lot to disappear around the corner.

Sasuke stared after him, dazed.

After a few moments he looked down, frowning at the new little problem that had developed in his jeans.

Damn him.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1541