Prey by marionette
Summary: There's a new kid and famous flirty hottie Uzumaki Naruto has his eyes on him. Poor Sasuke. How long will his resolve hold?
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 3817 Read: 15870 Published: 10/08/06 Updated: 19/11/06
New Kid by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review! ^^
"A new kid, eh?"

The blonde tilted his head, observing the quiet dark haired boy with a small smirk.

"He's pretty cute"

At that his friend flushed slightly, looking away.

"I wish you wouldn't say that, it's embarrasing" Mumbled the brunette beside him.

"Aw, what's the matter Kiba? How am I embarrasing?" Purred the blonde, his lips tilted up in a teasing smile.

Kiba shook his head, glaring at him.

"You're annoying, Naruto"

He laughed slightly, turning his attention back to the new kid.

He was silent, sitting at the back corner of the classroom, his eyes closed, chin resting on his hands. After a moment though, his eyelids fluttered open and he stared directly at Naruto, black eyes piercing.

The blonde merely smiled, winking flirtatiously.

At that the boy looked away, though the blonde could see a tiny tint of pink stain those pale cheeks.

Naruto laughed again.

This would definitely be fun.

---------------------

"Hey, new kid"

The boy turned, staring emotionlessly at the blonde prowling up behind him.

He was wearing a spiked leather dog collar and a black shirt that cut off halfway down his chest, the words "Bite Me" written across the front in orange blocky letters. Beneath that was a black fishnet top and orange pants that hung dangerously low around his tanned hips with a black spiked belt.

"Yes?" He asked, trying to keep his eyes from trailing up and down the blonde's well displayed body.

He smirked, tilting his head to the side playfully.

"Hi"

The dark haired boy rolled his eyes, turning to leave but froze, feeling two arms wrap around his waist, lips brushing against his neck.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He growled after he caught his breath, a bit disappointed that he didn't sound more sharp.

He froze again though, feeling a tounge run slowly along his skin.

With that the blonde smirked against his neck and walked away, never giving the dazed boy time to catch his breath.

"Have you heard? Uzumaki Naruto found some new prey"


---TO BE CONTINUED---
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1541