The Other Sakura by Deyna
Summary: During a storm, Sakura is hit by a lightening bolt, causing an amazing thing to happen. Another Sakura from the future ends up in her body. And this Sakura has some major attitude issues.
Categories: OC-centric Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 7669 Read: 12766 Published: 10/06/06 Updated: 05/07/06

1. Chapter 1: Prolouge by Deyna

2. Chapter 2: Two Sakuras by Deyna

3. Chapter 3: The Hokage and Forehead girl by Deyna

4. Chapter 4: The Robber by Deyna

5. Chapter 5: The Killer Uchiha by Deyna

6. Chapter 6: Sake by Deyna

7. Chapter 7: Party by Deyna

8. Chapter 8: Bad Day by Deyna

9. Chapter 9: Betrayal and Deception by Deyna

10. Chapter 10:The Plan by Deyna

11. Chapter 11: Epilogue by Deyna

Chapter 1: Prolouge by Deyna
Author's Notes:
This first chapter takes place in the future in the life of another Sakura, so you can all get to know her.

All relatives and story lines that you hear about in the future world are only how I want things to turn out. I have no proof that these will happen. Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
Three ninja glide through a forest near the village hidden in the mist. They stop at a home hidden in that forest. One of the ninja, a dark haired boy carrying a dog and wearing a jounin vest, signals the others to stop. The other boy on the squad, a blond boy wearing and orange shirt and black pants, turns to them and says,
"So this is the target?"
"No, we just stopped to have tea," the third team mate says sarcastically.
She has long, black hair that is pulled up into a bun and secured with chopsticks and bangs that fall onto her face. She is wearing a very short blue skirt with white pants underneath, a low cut blue shirt ,showing just a little cleavage, with the Uchiha symbol in the middle of her chest, a necklace with a big blue gem on it, and some black and white arm things. They were all about nineteen years old, and jounin. A storm was approaching.

"Alright Sakura, just get this over with. Quietly. The hidden mist ninjas are probably near. And I want to go home and eat some ramen," whined the blond boy to the girl.
"Yes, your majesty.," cooed the girl.
She jumped down from the tree, pulled a vile full of Sake(alcoholic beverage) out of her bag on her back, and drank the Sake. She stumbled up to the men who guarded the house drunkenly.
"Ooohhh, Excuse me gentlemen, but I seem to have gotten lost," she said in her sweetest drunken voice.
One of the men turned to the other,
"We wouldn't want a lady like that to get hurt in this dangerous forest."
He had that look on their face that men get when they spot a pretty girl. It was exactly what Sakura wanted.
The other man walked over to her,
"Hold on it could be a trap."
He bent down, tilted her face up and looked at her.
"Hi there, handsome," she said.
"Oh yeah, this one's been drinking."
"So, does this mean we get to have some fun with her."
She smiles on the inside, "I do like fun, why don't both of you come here and we can have some fun."
The men follow her into some nearby bushes. As soon as they are out of sight she pulls out her chopsticks, letting her hair down.
"Come here so we can have our fun." She says.
The men walk close her with big smiles on their faces. She smiles at them, then puts one chopstick in each hand and stabs them with them. They make a gurgling sond and die from the poison inside the chopsticks. They didn't even know what hit them.
"Well at least they died smiling," she said as she pulled her hair back up.
She walks back to the house to see her team mates walk out.
"Did you get the target quietly, Uzumaki?" she asked the blonde one.
"You didn't hear anything did you, Uchiha?" he replied.
Inuzuka Duo just sighed. One second those two were flirting, and the next they were at each others' throats.
"Lets go home. I hate asassinations," Uzumaki Heero said.
"Why, because you see me flirt with all those men and not you?"
Heero turned red, "No, that's not it. I just don't like the blood, that's all. And we're always the ones to get the missions where we have to be quiet."
Sakura laughed, "Okay, lets go home."
They all took off into the trees.

When they got back to Konoha, Uchiha Sakura invited her team mates to the Uchiha compound for dinner. As they were walking there, Sakura stopped to look at the mountain with the Hokages' faces on it. The eighth Hokage's face was starting to take shape. They arrived at the Uchiha compound and see Sakura's little brothers, Naruto and Sasuke, playing outside.
Heero says to Sakura, "Were you and your brothers really named after the legendary sanin?"
Sakura replied sarcastically, "No, it's all coincedence. You are such a loser."
"Wait a minute, was that sarcasm?"
"I don't know what could have given you that idea."
Duo looked nervous, "We'd better get inside those clouds look bad."
His dog barked in agreement. All three jounin hurried to get inside. Suddenly a bolt of lightening appears from nowhere and hits Sakura, causing her to pass out. The last things she hears before falling for what seems like forever is Heero calling her name.
Chapter 2: Two Sakuras by Deyna
Author's Notes:
This chapter takes place when Naruto and his team are nineteen. Sasuke has rejoined the team.
Haruno Sakura was gathering wood for the fire her team was making. They had just finished a mission and they were too far away from the village to make it home that night. She heard her team mates arguing back at camp as she walked back.
"Hey I was going to sleep there Sasuke dobe!"
"Well now I am Naruto dobe."
"What are you two arguing about now? It's just a spot on the ground. Naruto, you're such an idiot." Sakura said.
"Why isn't Sasuke the idiot?! He's the one who stole my sleeping spot."
Sakura just ignored that. Even if she and Sasuke had become good friends over the years. She still liked Sasuke. Although, she had stopped going absolutely crazy around him, most of the time.
"Look, just be quiet okay. I'm tired."
"Yes your majesty." Sasuke said.
Naruto looked at the sky amazed, "Hey, look. That storm is moving in fast."
He pointed up at the sky. There was a huge storm that was nearly on top of them. It started to lightening.
Sakura looked up, "Wow. That was..."
She was cut off in the middle of her sentence by a huge bolt of lightening hitting her, knocking her out.



*****The next morning******
Uchiha Sakura woke up to the face of some weirdly familair blond boy.
"Sakura, are you alright? Hey Sasuke, she's awake!" Naruto said.
"I think I'm fine. Just a major headache. What happened to me?"
"You were hit by lightening. You were unconscience all night. Don't you remember?"
"No. Who are you anyways?"
"What, you don't know?" Sasuke said, finally arriving.
"No, Where's Heero?" Sakura said.
"Who?"
"Blond boy, likes ramen entirely too much."
"They only bond boy here is Naruto."
"Did you say Naruto?"
Sakura was perplexed by the boy's name. But it was common to be named after famous ninjas, such as Naruto. But didn't he say that the other boy's name was Sasuke? He did look like a Uchiha too.
Then Sakura realized something.
"Hold on, how do you know my name?"
"Well, we have been you team mates for seven years." Sasuke replied sarcastically.
"I think not. You guys are crazy. I mean, to think that I..." ***Scream***
"What's wrong with you?" Sasuke says.
Sakura reaches up and touches her hair. She looks at it and screams, "My Hair! It's Pink!"
"Well, duh. I think you hurt your head. Your hair has always been pink."
Uchiha Sakura gets up and runs, trying to find a river that she knows should be near by, judging by her surroundings. She evenually finds it.
"Well, at least I know I haven't left Konoha."
She looks in the river at her reflection. She screams again.
"This isn't me!"
Naruto followed her there and finally caught up.
"What so you mean? I think you've gone nuts Saskura."
"I mean, this isn't my reflection. My hair's not pink, it's black. This girl's figure's awful. And I would never wear this outfit."
"Okay, Sakura, just sit down. I think you have amnesia. I'll remind you of things. Your name's Haruno Sakura and..."
"What do you mean Haruno Sakura?!! My name's Uchiha Sakura!!!"
Sasuke comes walking up at his own pace.
"Hey, Sasuke, Sakura thinks you guys are married." Naruto says and laughs.
Sasuke just gives them both a weird look.
"I never said that dobe. I said my name is Uchiha Sakura, and have never seen either of you before."
"That isn't funny Sakura. You know I'm the only Uchiha around."
"Huh? Uchiha Sasuke? That's not possible. I mean, that means..."
Sakura runs to Konoha. Sasuke and Naruto follow her.
Naruto thinks to himself, "Man, Even when Sakura's going crazy, she'd in love with Sasuke."

After traveling forever they finally get to Konoha. Sakura keeps going until she sees the mountain with all the Hokage's faces on it.
She looks at the mountain.
Five faces. Five Hokages. Not Eight.
"What's the matter Sakura?" Naruto asks.
"I have gone back in time. And I'm not in my own body," Sakura says in disbelief.
Chapter 3: The Hokage and Forehead girl by Deyna
Naruto was in shock, "What do you mean the past?"
"I mean I'm not from this time. In my time there are eight Hokages, not five."
"You really fried your brain Sakura. We'd better take her to see the old hag, Sasuke, before she goes even crazier."
"I agree." Sasuke said.
"I'm not crazy, but I do think it's a good idea that I see the Hokage. Maybe she knows what's going on here."
They walk to the Hokage's office and looks up at them from a pile of paperwork.
"What is it now? I've got tons of paperwork to do."
"Well, ummm..." Naruto couldn't figure out how to explain the situation to the hokage.
Sasuke finallly took over, "Sakura's gone crazy. She thinks she's from the future adn that she's a Uchiha."
"What??!!!"
"I'm not crazy. I was my time when I was hit by lightening and woke up here."
Tsunade looked at the girl as if she's crazy, "You have got to be kidding. If this is a joke, you are all dead."
"Nope, Sakura's gone mad," Naruto said, finally able to speak.
Just when Tsunade was about to send them out, Hyuga Neji came in through the window.
"Hokage-sama, I found a strange mark in the ground not far from the city. It looks like a summoning jutsu, but it's nothing I've ever seen before. It's really advanced."
"Thank you Neji, you are excused. Hmmm... This could expain things."
"What do you mean?" asked Sasuke.
Sakura replies for her, "It means, dobe, that summoning jutsu could be what brought me here. Some one has summoned me."
Tsunade had made up her mind, "Alright Sakura, I believe you. Is that your name?"
"Yes, Uchiha Sakura. I was named after this Sakura."
"Alright Sakura. Some one has summoned you here."
"Well duh. I just said that."
"Would you let me finish?! I think I know who it is. Several years ago one of our nnja went missing after experimenting with forbidden summoning jutsus and killing the person he was trying to summon. He must of summoned you here. But the question is why."
"And how. I've never heard of summoning a person through time before. How wuld he even know I existed." Sakura said.
"It was probably something vague, like a summoning for a female ninja. Only probably not that vague."
"So what do we do with her?" Sasuke asked.
"Don't tell anyone what has happened. This guy might not know that he was successful yet. I will send someone out to try and find out as much as he can on this jutsu." Tsunade said.
"Understood."
"You are dismissed. And Sakura?"
"Yes?"
"Don't do anything stupid, like get yourself killed. Your chakra's prabably weakened from not being in your own body."
"Understood."
They left the Hokage's office and walk out onto the street.
"So you guys want to get some lunch?" Naruto asks.
"Sure." Sasuke says.
They walk to the ramen shop and sit down.
"I wonder where this girl keeps her money," says Sakura as she goes through her pockets. She finds some money in one of her pockets, finally.

After they eat, they walk back onto the street.
"So do you guys know where she lives? It's getting kind of late." Sakura asks.
"Sure, She has her own apartmen. We'll walk you there." Naruto says.
Suddenly they hear a high pitched voice from behind them, "Hey, Forehead gir!"
Sakura turns around to see a very angry Ino.
"That's right Sakura! I see what you're doing!"
"You do?" Sakura said, confused.
"You're trying to get closer to Sasuke by making him walk you home! I can't believe you!"
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Don't pretend like you don't know, Forehead girl."
"You say that one more time and I'll kill you." Sakura said angrily.
"Forehead girl, Forehead girl, Forehead girl."
"That's it, you're dead."
Sakura charged at Ino as Naruto tried to stop her.
Chapter 4: The Robber by Deyna
Sakura turned around and walked back down the street, leaving a badly beaten Ino behind her.
"No one makes fun of me," Sakura said as she walked away.
"Wow. Maybe we are related after all." Sasuke thought to himself, walking with Sakura.
Naruto stayed behind to make sure Ino was okay.
"So Sakura if you're a Uchiha, you've got to me my descedant right." Sasuke said.
"Not neccessarily. There is Itatchi."
"I already killed him. There's no way."
"Of course there is, he could have a child you don't know about. Then again, he might not."
Sakura laughed in her mind. She knew that Itatchi had no children. But, she didn't want to mess up the future by telling Sasuke that he would have children. Besides, messing with him was fun.
Sasuke walked the entire way to Sakura's apartment thinking about what she had said.
"This is it. We're not supposed to let any one know that anything is wrong, so report to the bridge in the morning for our mission." Sasuke said and walked angrily away.
Sakura sighed and went into the apartment.
"Not to bad. Could use some decorating, but it could be worse."
She looked at the pictures on her end table. First she saw a picture of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi.
"Wow. they look like really good friends."
She looked at a pictured of Rock Lee and Sakura.
"What a weirdo. I wonder if that's her boyfriend."
Sakura looked aroud for some pajamas, found some, and then went to sleep.
"I'd better get some rest. For some reason, this body tires easily."


Sakura woke up early to the sound of the alarm going off. She took a shower and put on a decent looking outfit of the other girl's. She looked at herself in the mirror.
"Hmmm... This skirt will do, but the shirt has got to go."
She goes into town to find a new shirt.


At the bridge about an hour later, Sasuke and Naruto are waiting by the bridge.
"You don't think she got lost, do you? Maybe we should look for her." Naruto whined.
"Who cares. She'll be here."
Sakura finally arrives about tweny minutes later, wearing her new blue tank top. She also has her hair pulled up and secured with chopsticks.
"Don't you think some one will notice the new outfit? I mean Sakura would never wear that." Naruto said, secretly liking the improvement.
"Who cares. It's not that big a deal."
Just then Kakashi poofs in.
"Alright, he is today's mission. You are to help Rock Lee look for a burgular in the south village."
"Are you coming too Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked.
"Not today. You shouldn't need my help."
With that Kakashi poofed off to where ever he was going.
"So who's Rock Lee?" Sakura asked.
"He's a real weirdo." Sasuke said.
"Yeah he's got real thick eyebrows." Naruto spoke up.
They headed off to south village.

They arrive at the gates of south village to find Rock Lee waiting for them there.
"Hey guys. Over here." Lee calls out to them.
"That's the guy from the picture." Sakura thinks to herself.
"Wow Sakura, nice outfit." Lee looks at her and blushes.
"Well, he appears to have a crush on this girl. I could have some fun here." She thinks.
"So what's the specifics Lee?" She asks in her cutest voice, moving closer to him. Lee looked a ther nervously.
"Umm... There's been these robberies. And... Ummm... We think this guy has ninja experience and..."
He is interupted by a merchant's yelling.
"Stop! Thief!"
They look over to see a robber, dressed in black, running across the rooftops. The four of them quickly follow.
"This must be him." Sasuke says.
He disappeared into the forest as quickly as he came.
"Damnit. This just keeps happening." Lee says, stopping at the edge of the forest.
"He's definetely a ninja." Naruto says.
Sakura looks on the ground behind a tree.
"Not a very good one. He dropped this." She says, picking up a scroll.
She opens it up.
"This is a summoning jutsu. A very advanced one. I've never seen one like it before."
Chapter 5: The Killer Uchiha by Deyna
The group took the scroll back to the Hokage tower. Rock Lee stayed behind to catch the robber with his "youth". Tsunade was currently looking at it.
"Hmmm... This is defintely a summoning scroll. It looks like he was trying to summon a dead person back into the living world though. I didn't even know that was possible."
"But Hokage-sama, what about that jutsu Orochimaru used to summon the dead Hokages?" Naruto asked.
"That was different. In this case the dead person would be using the body of a live one."
"That sound kind of like what happened to me." Sakura said.
"So, who was he trying to summon Hokage-sama?" Sasuke said.
"It looks like Itachi. It never actually used his name because that method is less effective but.."
"What? How do you know?"
"It says here 'from another realm--the killer Uchiha."
"Hold on. Are you sure that's what it says?" Sakura said in disbelief.
"Of course. I think I know how..."
Sakura cut her off, "That idiot! How could he mess something up that simple?!!"
"What do you mean."
"I mean Itachi is the Uchiha killer, as in he killed Uchihas. He wrote the killer Uchiha, as in a Uchiha that kills. The killer Uchiha is the name I've earned over the years for my method of assassination."
"What method?" Naruto asked.
"I use poison to kill my enemies before they can make a sound, among other things."
Sakura wasn't going to explain the seduction part.
"That still doesn't explain how you ended up in Sakura's body."
"No, it doesn't. But I'm going to find *cough cough.*."
"Are you alright Sakura?" Naruto asks.
"I don't fell so well."
"We should get you to the hospital. You need to be looked at." Tsunade says.
"No, I'm fine. I just need to lie down. I'll just go back to this girl's house and..." Sakura coughs again to a tissue that she pulled off the Hokage's desk. She looks down and sees that she's coughed up blood.
"I'll go now."
With that she left. Sakura hurried to get inside the other Sakura's apartment. When she finally got in there, she layed down.
"I'll just take a little nap. I should feel better later."

Sakura woke up the next day stil feeling weak. She leaned over and looked at the clock. 10:00 A.M.
"Damn it. I slept for way to long. And I still don't feel well. I guess I'd better get to the bridge. Maybe they're still there."
Sakura put her cloths on and her hair up and ran to the bridge.
When she arrived at the bridge she saw that even Kakashi was already there. He turned around and looked back at her.
"Well, you must be feeling better. Naruto and Sasuke said you were sick."
"I was, but I'm better now. I just needed some rest."
"Alright, well there's no mission today, so you guys can take a break."
"What? Why?" Naruto whined.
"Tomorrow's mission will be tough, so get some rest."
"Undrstood." Sasuke said.
Kakashi poofed off to go finish his book.
"You guys want to go get some ramen?" Naruto asked.
Sakura just looked at Naruto. Heero didn't know how much he and his great grandfather were alike. The only differences she could see were Naruto was a lot louder and Heero had training as a medical ninja. Of course that didn't stop him from becoming skilled at ninjutsu and genjutsu, but the healing came in handy. Sakura sighed. She really missed Heero.
"I wonder what he's doing now," she thought.
"Hello, Sakura. Is anyone there?" Naruto was yelling.
"Oh, I'm not hungry Naruto. I think I'll just go for a walk."
"Fine since neither of you want to eat ramen with me I'll find Iruka sensi."
Sakura sighed again and went on her walk.
"I wonder if he even knows how I feel." She said to herself once she was out of hearing range.
"Sure we flirted sometimes, but I never actually told him. Then again, there was that one kiss."
Sakura blushed.
"I wish I could see him again. ... Of course, I also wished I could see myself again." She said sarcastically.
"Wait a minute. I have an idea."
Sakura turns around the way she came and went to find Sasuke, Naruto, and the Hokage.
"I can't believe I didn't think of this before!"
Chapter 6: Sake by Deyna
Author's Notes:
Okay, I'm thoroughly pissed off. (Yes, I've rated for language, so my cussing is just fine.) I am perfectly glad to take any knd of CONSTRUCTIVE critisicm you guys may have. That said, I do not appreciate people simply calling my story lame. (If you look in my reviews you will see what I mean.) I have looked at the reviews of other stories and seen the same type of thing several times. That is not polite! So for all those of you out there, who feel good about insulting stories that other people have worked very hard on, for no good reason: Suck It!

I would also like to say that I love you to those of you who have been nice about your comments, whether positive or negative.

Thank You,
Here is the next chapter for all the nice people out there. Although it is kind of short because it's hard for me to write when people are saying such mean things.
Sakura ran as fast as she could towards the Hokage's office. She had almost made it there too, when, suddenly, she ran into some one.
"Owww" Sakura said as she looked at the person she knocked over.
"I'm s-s-sorry" said the girl.
"Oh, it's my fault, don't apoligize. I should have looked where I was running." Sakura said, picking herself up, and thinking how incredibly dumb she was at the same time.
"Are you alright."
"Yes, I'm j-j-just f-f-fine, Sakura"
"That's just great. She knows this Sakura and I have no idea who she is." Sakura thought. Then she noticed her eyes.
Hyuga eyes.
"Even better. I knocked over a Hyuga. Well, at least she doesn't seem as arrogaant and bitchy as the ones in my time." She thought.
"Excuse me, and I'm sorry once again."
Sakura started to walk away.
Hinata was puzzled.
"That's odd. Every other time I've seen Sakura, she's talked non-stop about her party." Hinata thought.
"S-S-Sakura wait."
"Yes?"
"Do you need me to bring..."
"What?"
"Anything to the party tonight?"
"Party?"
"Yeah, I was just wondering if you needed anything."
"Damn it! A party? And I will have to throw the damn party because no one is supposed to know what happened. Damn it again. There had better be booze." Sakura thought.
"Well, I could use a few blankets."
"Okay." Hinata started to walk away.
"Wait, could you remind me who all I invited?"
"Uh... I think every one you invited last year, me, Ino, TenTen, and the entire Sasuke fan club."
"Great. Thank you."
They each walked towards there destinations.
"Sasuke fan club!!! If there isn't booze, someone's going to die." Sakura thought.
Hinata just thought about how weird Sakura's acting.

Tsunade looked up fromher pile of paper work to see Sakura burst into her office.
"Hokage-sama!"
"Hold on. Just take a breath. What's wrong."
"I realized something. Look."
Sakura built up the chakra in her weakened body for a second and used the transformation technique that students learn in the academy, to transform into herself.
"I have just enough chakra to do this."
"This is interesting."
"Now everyone can know that I'm not crazy."
"I believe you. Now get out of my office. You will be tracking down that robber tomorrow afternoon, so get some rest."
"Yes, Hokage-sama" Sakura said.
She slipped some sake from the Hokage's alcohol cabinet without her seeing, and left.
"If there's one thing I'm good at, it's sneaking. And killing. But that isn't the point. Now all I have to do is find a couple more cases and this party might not be so bad." Sakura said to herself, once she got back to the apartment and hid the sake.
Sakura then went to go find Naruto or Sasuke to have one of them tell her all about these friends of hers. Then she could have her fun. She was finally starting to enjoy the past.


---------------------------------
I send my love to Broken0dream, Layla, and Kiki15 for their nice reviews. I'm glad you all like my story.
I will gladly welcome any suggestions for the party.
Chapter 7: Party by Deyna
Author's Notes:
So, this chapter is a humormous break from my usual angsty writing. It's not big on plot, but is still fun. Besides, who doesn't love a good party?
Sakura arrived at the apartment with just enough time for the party. She had taken the entire say to hunt down tons of sake and lots of other interesting party supplies. She also asked Naruto and Sasuke about each one of her party guests. Of course she had to ask both of them about every person because neither of them gave very good answers. She began to think about the party as she made margaritas.
"Well, this sure is going to be interesting. Who knew the legendary Sakura had such weird friends?"
Her thoughts were then interupted by the doorbell ringing. She answered the door. It was Ino.
"Hey, come on in."
Ino gave her a weird kind of scared look.
"Look, I'm sorry about before. I just don't like people calling me names. Now come on, lets have some fun."
Ino seemed to perk up a little. She walked inside the apartment and saw the Sake.
"Wow Sakura, Sake?"
"Yeah, to liven up the party." She said. Then thought, "And to keep me from dying of boredome."
"Good, cause last year's party was boorrring."
The doorbell rang again.
"Would you set up those pillows into a circle for me while I get the door?"
"Sure."
Sakura answered the door. It was Hinata, TenTen, and Temari.
"Hi guys. Come on in."
They all walk inside.
Hinata saw the sake and blushed. She had never had sake before.



In the next half hour several of Sasuke's fan girls had arrived and the party got started. Sakura was trying to get Hinatat to loosen up.
"Okay Hinata, just take a sip. If you don't like it, you don't have to have any more."
"Okay."
Hinata took a drink of a margarita.
"Mmmmmm..."
"So?"
"It's good."
"I knew you'd like it."
Sakura clapped her hands together to get the others' attention.
"Alright. Now that we've all gotten settled in, it's time for truth of dare. So lets grab our drinks and all sit in the circle of pillows."
They all sit.
"The rules are, if the bottle lands on you you have to drink no matter what, but if you don't do the truth or dare, you have to drink double. Who wants to start?"
"I do!" says Hinata, now much more talkative. Besides, there was something she'd wanted to ask a certain someone for a while.
She spun the bottle in the middle of the circle. It wasn't had for her to manipulate it to land on Sakura.
"Sakura, truth or dare?"
"Ummm...truth"
"Is it true that you like Naruto?"
Hinata had to ask. She needed to know if she had any competition.
Sakura thought had. She needed to remember the history class she'd had at the academy.
She thought, "Damn it, who did the sixth hokage marry?"
She thought and thought, while the others grew impatient. Then she remembered. A Hyuga. Hinata.
"Nope. We're just friends," Sakura said confidently.
Hinata let out the breath she'd been holding. That was what she was hoping for.
"Okay Sakura, It's your turn." said Ino.
Sakura spun the bottle. It landed on TenTen.
"Truth or Dare?"
Sakura had that weird mischievious smile on her face.
That smile made TenTen nervous, but she didn't want to answer any questions about her and Neji.
"Dare."
"Hehehe... I dare you to call Rock Lee and tell him that you have a crush on him."
"No way. There's not enough alcohol in the world," TenTen said as she took two drinks.
TenTen spun the bottle. It landed on one of the fan girls.
"Truth of dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to call Sasuke and tell him that you don't have a crush on him."
"No way. I care never lie to my dear Sasuke like that."
She took two drinks, then she spun the bottle. It landed on Temari.
"Truth o...."
She was interuppted by Sakura.
"Shhhh..."Sakura said.
"I hear something."
She pointed towards the back wall of the apartment and made the shh sign with her hands. She and Temari carefully climbed out the window and snuck aroud the apartment. They took a dive into the brushes and came back in the window carrying a protesting Naruto and Rock Lee.
"Well well well, look what we've caught spying on us." TenTen said, smiling.
"Oh if only Sasuke was with them" said one of the fan girls.
"So, what do you have to say for yourselves?"
"Not enough alcohol in the world?" Rock Lee said crying.
TenTen was speechless. What did he expect?
Sakura busied herself with tieing the boys down.
"W-w-what are you going to do with them?" Hinata asked, blushing and sipping her margatita.
"I know, lets give them a makover!!!" Ino exclaimed.
"I like that idea." Sakura said. "Get out your best make up and hair accessories girls. These two are going to be the prettiest girls ever."

After about fifteen minutes, Rock Lee looked like a cheap you know what. Naruto's make up was more tasteful, courtesy Hinata, who kept apologizing to him the entire time. He did, however, have short blond pigtails.
"Alright you two can go." Sakura said.
"Are you just going to let them leave that easily?" Ino asked.
"Relax, I've put a jutsu on their make up and hair. If they try to change it anytime tonight, they'll get quite a shock, literally."
Unfortunately, Naruto didn't hear her. He tried to pull out one of his pigtail. He received a quick, but powerful, shock of electricity.
"Owww..."
"You should have listened to me."
Sakura laughed. Heero had done the same thing once. That's how she learned that jutsu.
"Now, get out."
She kicked them out the door. They tried to get home with out being seen, but to no avail. Several people even got pictures. Sasuke even saw them. It was the only time any one had ever seen him burst out laughing.


Back at the the party, they were all really drunk. Temari had just picked dare.
"I dare you to stand outside for an entire minute in just you bra and underwear."
Temari must have been really drunk, because she actually agreed to do it. She stripped down and walked outside.


Shikamaru was just walking down the street on his way home. He was regretting falling asleep while watching the clouds. He was getting home really late. Then he saw Temari waving to him from in front of Sakura's apartment. He started to wave back when he realized....
"OH MY GOD!!!!"
She was in her undergarments. He feinted.


Temari was disappointed that Shikarmaru didn't wave back.
"Oh well"
She went back inside and put her cloths on. She looked around.
"Hey guys. I think we're drunk."
"Yep. You may be right." said Ino.
"Just spin the bottle." said a fan girl.
Temari spun the bottle. It landed on a Ino.
"Truth." She said without being asked.
"Who do you have a crush on?"
"Sa..
"Besides Sasuke."
"Well.. I..."
"Come on answer or drink."
"Choji."
Sakura laughed. She's seen him earlier in the day. A real loser.
Ino threw a pillow at Sakura for laughing at her.
"Okay, Okay. Spin."
Ino spun the bottle. She made sure in landed on Sakura.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
"What your deepest darkest secret?"
Sakura must have had way too much to drink because she blurted out, in her slurred way, "I'm not really Haruno Sakura. I'm Uchiha Sakura."
"The other girls stared with their mouths open.
Chapter 8: Bad Day by Deyna
Author's Notes:
So, I posted this when it wasn't finished at first. I had to get off the internet in a hurry. But, now this chapter is finished. Yay!
"I'm Sakura Uchiha."
That was the last thing Sakura heard before she passed out. It wasn't just the normal drunken pass out either. Somehting was seriously wrong. Of course that was the least of her problems. Right now she was receiving the scolding of a life time from Tsunade.
"You are so unbelievably lucky everyone just thought that was the alcohol talking, otherwise we wouldn't be having this talk."
"We wouldn't?"
"No, you would be digging your own grave instead."
"Oh... But they didn't believe me, so everything's okay."
"Like I said, you're lucky."
"Whatever."
"Just go find this bandit. If you don't I'm afraid there could be some reprocussions."
Tsunade scowled at Sakura. She really wanted her nice student back. This Uchiha is a pain in the ass.
"Fine."
Sakura scowled back.
"Just go!"
Sakura stormed out to go find Naruto and Lee, partly for information, partly to see their humiiation after last night. She found them at the ramen shop.
"Predictible."
Sakura scoffed. She looked at them, moping about.
"Naruto looks kind of cute when he mopes. .... Damn it! Focus Sakura! You have to find the bandit. Tsunade sama was right. The reprocussions would be awful if I didn't go home soon."
Sakura entered the store.
"Lee, is there any news on this bandit?"
"With all my youth, I am sad to report..."
Sakura cut him off.
"Damn it Lee! Just say no like a normal person for once in your life!"
The look on Lee's face told her that she'd been to mean. He looked like he was abot to cry. She didn't mean to hurt his feelings, she just wanted to go home so badly.
"I'm sorry Lee. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just having a bad day. I tell you what, we'll go look for him together, okay?"
She smiled sweetly at that and sat next to him on athe couch.
He perked up then.
"I shall not let you down!"
They went to find the bandit in the south village.

They arrived about noon and decided to get some lunch, at the local ramen shop, of course. Not that Sakura minded. Naruto reminded her of a much louder Heero. She laughed to herself.
"Wait till he hears I know his great-grandfather, the sixth hokage" She thought.
Her thoughts were, of course, cut short by the cries of a merchant.
"Theif!"
They dropped some money on the table and ran out onto the rooftops. Unfortunately, he had a sizable lead on them. Sakura knew if she ever wanted to go home, she would have to give it all she's got. She pushed her chakra to the soles of her feet, which was pretty amazing, considering that she was pushing HER chakra to the bottom of SOMEONE ELSE'S feet.
She went as fast as she could and caught up with him. She jumped forward and tackled him to the ground. In the process, his mask fell off and revealed that he was a girl.
As Sakura picked herself up off the ground she said, "Well, it makes sense. No man could run that fast."
Lee grabbed the bandit so she couldn't get away.
Sakura held a poisoned chopstick to her throat.
"Tell me what I want to know or I'll kill you right here."
"What do you want to know?"
"Lets start with your name."


---------------------
I need a name for the bandit, so if anyone wants her named after them, then just tell me. Or any OC's will do too.
Chapter 9: Betrayal and Deception by Deyna
Author's Notes:
I just have to say that I got the new naruto game for ps2, and it's awsome. I spent all day playing it.
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja.
The jutsus are totally the best part.
"What's your name?"
"Amera, The greatest summoner of all time."
"Why don't you try a little humiity, if you want to live that is."
"What do we do with her?" Rock Lee asked.
"You go inform the Hokage. Have her send a team to come get her. I have a feeling that if we try to take her ourselves, she'll just escape."
"Understood."
Rock Lee leaves.
Naruto grabs Amera.
"Alright, tell us how to reverse the summoning."
Amera laughs at him.
"I knew I hadn't failed. I have finally brought the great Itatchi back from the dead, and into his brother's body none the less."
More evil laughter.
Sakura hit her to shut her up.
"Wrong. You screwed up. You made a simple grammarical error. Looks like you're not so great after all."
"But you said..."
"You summoned me, Uchiha Sakura, into this girl's body instead, from the future."
"If I did, then you must be a true killer."
"I am an assassin, I kill without regets."
"Then you'll do anything to return to your own time?"
Sakura smiled.
"What are you getting at?"
"You help me kill some one who has wronged me an I'll send you home."
"You can't be serious Sakura? You can't betray the village!!" Naruto yelled at her.
Sakura walked up to him. She took his hand as if she was going to reassure him that she wouldn't, then swung him by that hand and threw him against a tree.
"I would do anyting to go home."
She helped Amera up. She turns to leave, but turns back around.
"And Sasuke that I lied before about Itachi. Good-bye, Naruto."
She left with Amera into the woods.
Naruto looked at the piece of paper she slipped him when she threw him. He uncrumpled it and read it out loud.
"A ninja must see through deception. Especially a Uchiha. The burden of a Uchiha is one of deception and betrayal."
"What in the hell does that mean?!!! Well, she said to talk to Sasuke, maybe he'll know." Naruto exclaimed.
He went back to te village to get Sasuke.

Little did he know that Lee was arriving then with Neji to help.
"Lee, there's no one here. If you're going to fail, that's your problem. Just don't drag me into it."
"But I swear, we had her."
"Whatever, I'm going home."
Neji leaves, with Lee following behind.

Back in the village, Naruto found Sasuke at the sushi shop, still mad about what Sakura had said.
"Sasuke!"
"What dobe?"
"Sakura betrayed the village. She joined th summoner."
"What are you talking about. I think you's better start from the beginning.
Naruto told Sasuke all about what had happened.
"So, she was lieing huh? I knew it!"
"Is that all you care about? She's going to kill some one."
"No she isn't dobe."
"What do you mean?"
"Just trust me, she won't."
Sasuke left a confused Naruto to try and figure out what he was talking about. Sasuke had to get to Hokage tower before Sakura did. He thought about what she said along the way.
"If she lied about the possibility of Itachi having a child, then that means she is my decendent. And that note, betrayal and deception. She put those words together so I would know her betrayal was a deception. A ninja must see though deception. That will always be true."

In the woods, Amera was telling Sakura about her plan.
"We will sneak up n the Hokage tower and kill the Hokage."
"Then you will send me home?"
"Yes."
"If I'm going to go along with this, I'm going to need proof that you even can. Tell me how."
"Since you can't do it without me, I guess I could."
Chapter 10:The Plan by Deyna
Sasuke arrived at the Hokage tower to find Tsunade hysterical. She kept going on about her precious student lost forever.
"I guess she's heard," Sasuke thought.
She ordered about half of the ninjas in Konoha out to find Sakura and bring her back. Not that it mattered. Sasuke knew that if she was anything like the Uchiha she was supposed to be, she would have no problems dodging them.
"What do you want Sasuke?!!" The Hokage yelled.
"She will be here soon."
"Who?!"
"Sakura, with the bandit summonner."
"What? How do you know?"
She seemed to be calming down.
"Naruto said that Amera wanted to ill some one that wronged her. You seem the obvious choice."
He hated axplaining himself all the time.
"What are we going to do? We can't kill Sakura!"
"We won't have..."
The Uchiha girl and the bandit swoop in the window.
Sasuke sneered at Sakura.
"What are you going to do, kill me? Then you'll never be born."
"No, I'm going to kill her."
Tsunade braced herself, but to her surprise Sakura turned all the way around and grabbed Amera.
"What are you doing? Without me you'll never get home!"
"Not just that. This body can't handle the sharingan. I'm slowly losing chakra. Of course yu knew that. That's why you were going to put Itachi inside Sasuke, isn't it?" Sakura said, her breathing heavy from chara loss.
"Yes, but if you knew why did you help me?"
"I had to be sure you could send me back. Otherwise, I would feel a little guilty about this."
Sakura stabbed her with one of her poisoned chopsticks. Then began to explain it.
"It's a special poison. Unlike my usual fast-acting poisons, it takes an hour to kill you. And I don't have the antidote. But the real Sakura does."
"What??!!" Exclaimed everyone else in the room, including Sasuke.
"Did you honestly think I would betray my village? I would never do that to those I care about."
Amera knew she was defeated.
"Fine, I'll send you back."
"Good, and remember, if you ty anything funny, you'll die."
"I remember. I'll be finished in about three hours."
Sakura turned to Sasuke.
"Watch her. I've got something to do."
Sasuke nodded.
Sakura walked to the apartment of the other girl's. She got out a piece fo paper and an envelope and began to write. First she wrote a date on the envelope of ten years in the future and Naruto's name. Then she wrote her letter.
"Dear Naruto,
Congratulations, You finally reached you dream. Just a few words of wisdom. A ninja must see through deception. Being Hokage isn't a game. People's lives are in your hands. Don't worry though, you will be a great Hokage. Believe It!

Love,
Uchiha Sakura
P.S. Congrats on the engagement with Hinata. You two will be very happy together. Just don't let the bachelor party get too wild."

Sakura looked at what at she wrote. Just vague enough to work. Then she found Kakashi. He was at a local bar.
"Hello Sakura."
"I assume you know what's going on."
"Of course."
"Then give this to Naruto on the day it says. Don't read it, and for once in your life, don't be late."
"Ten years. How should I remember that?"
"Trust me. It'll be important."
Sakura left the letter with Kakashi. She went to check on Hokage tower, but was interuppted by Naruto.
"Hey Sakura! Do you think you can just betray the village then come back like that?!!!"
"Calm down Naruto. It was all an illusion. I just needed togather some information. The summonner is at Hokage tower now, getting ready to send me home."
"Oh."
"Come on, dobe. Lets see if she's finished.
"Okay."
They go to Hokage tower to find Amera finishing.
"Alright I'm done." Amera said grudgedly.
"Good. Lets go."
The summonner did the reverse summoning.
Sakura started to feel sick. She could feel herself getting weak and passed out. She heard someone yellig her name, but she couldn't tell who it was.
Chapter 11: Epilogue by Deyna
Author's Notes:
This one's a little short. But, it's only an epilogue.
I decided to put a little romance in this last chapter.
"Sakura! Sakura!" Naruto yelled. Sakura had been unconscious for too long.
"Owwwwww...."
Sasuke looked at Sakura. She was awake and holding her head.
"Who are you?" Sasuke asked her.
Sakura looked at Sasuke confused.
"Sasuke? You're here! You do care about me!"
She reached up and put her arms around Sasuke and clung to him.
"Haruno."
Her clinginess was one thing he could definetely do without.
"Yes, Sasuke? Is there something you want to tell me, like you lo..."
"Get off me Sakura."
He did not want her to finish that. She let go of him, and realized she had no idea what was going on.
"What happened?"
"What do you remember?"
"Coming home from a mission."
"You missed out on alot." Naruto said.
"What do you mean."
Naruto explained everything that happened to her.
When he was finished she asked, "You mean all that happened? But I don't remember a thing."
"You're back now. That's what's important." Naruto said.
"Thanks Naruto. But I'm worried."
"That everyone thinks you're fun after that party she threw?" Sasuke laughed.
"Party?"
Naruto had left that part out because of his embarassment.
"Just ignore him. What are you worried about?" Naruto said.
"That everyone thinks that I like Lee. That cow was all over him."
"Sounds like you're jelous." Naruto giggled.
"Shut up Naruto!"
Sakura chased Naruto out of the room.
Sasuke sighed.
"Everything's back to normal."


*************In the Future***********
"Sakura! Sakura!"
Heero felt the change in his team mate's chakra. He sat on the edge of her bed and tried to wake her. There were tear stains on his cheeks. She's been in a coma for so long, he was afraid he would lose her.
"Sakura please, wake up." Heero cried.
Still no answer. Heero began to cry again. Aside from that one kiss, he never even got to tell how he he felt.
"Ninja don't cry."
The voice cut deep into his thoughts, piercing his very existence. He thought he was hallucinating at first. Then he looked her. She was awake.
"Sakura!"
"What's the matter dobe? It looks like someone died in here"
Heero looked around. It did. There were flowers everywhere. Most of them from respected member of the community, but alot from friends.
Sakura sat up, and Heero tried to stop her.
"Don't. You're really weak right now."
"I'm fine. I just want to sit up."
She looked into his deep bue eyes.
"I never thought I would see you again."
He leaned on and brushed his lips against hers. When he saw she didn't pull away he kissed her deeply.
"Hey Heero, I.....
Duo walked in. He had wanted to see if Heero wanted some ramen he picked up. He blushed at what he saw and turned around.
"I'm glad you're awake Sakura. I'll go tell your family." He said as he hurried out of the room.
That was his way of saying "Stop that."
Sakura laughed. She pushed Heero out of the room and changed clothes. She blushed for the first time ever. Uchiha's weren't supposed to get embarassed.
"Everything's back to normal, almost."
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1251