Konohagakure:The world is not in here by Halleluyah no yuki
Summary: A new adventure begins as four girls end up in a virtual highschool where they must train whilst engaging their favourite characters in the battles of their new lives,follow them as they wake up in the school hidden in leaves "getting in is the easy part".......................................................this is a story about four girls who awaken in a narutoverse not quite like the one they know.

"a school?!"
"yes its a school,here we're taught to harness our ability and become shinobi".she said pushing up her glasses,her long pink hair flowing with the wind.
"my name is haruno sakura,and id like to welcome you to konohagakure".
Categories: OC-centric, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > High School Fics Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Themes
Challenges: None
Series: Sasuke VS the world
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1775 Read: 3157 Published: 10/02/16 Updated: 29/02/16
Story Notes:
Sorry if all my stories are short at first but I swear it gets better. Arigato gozaimas!

1. Chapter 1 by Halleluyah no yuki

2. Chapter 3 by Halleluyah no yuki

3. Chapter 4 by Halleluyah no yuki

4. Chapter 5 by Halleluyah no yuki

Chapter 1 by Halleluyah no yuki
Author's Notes:
CHAPTER ONE;ENTER....TODAYS NARUTO THEME SONG IS''Flow-go naruto"
Chapter 1:Enter

"Ma'am ..ma'am."she called out,walking briskly behind the older woman ."ma'am if you would just listen i-"

"I'm sorry miss Rika".She said cutting her off.

"i'd love to help you but we just aren't hiring anyone right now."The woman explained,not turning around. She was tall and slim, a picturesque example of a mean, Unserious secretary, she was in her early 30's wearing a corporate suit jacket paired with a beige church dress with a plunging neckline. The girl following her was of a smaller stature, obviously much younger,she had shoulder length strawberry blonde hair that hung around her neck all spiky and was wearing a pair of rolled up jeans and a Jean fly jacket buttoned over a pladd top with a pair of headphones hung around her neck."i understand that,but if you would just take a look at my designs, I'm sure could... ". The older blonde stopped and turned to face her,an unruly look on her face. "listen young lady,i understand the situation you're in,i can also see that you're a young talented artist,however i simply cannot help you,we don't need dreamers like yourself, we need practical people, and unfortunately, you're not one one of them...I'm sorry".she apologized briefly before walking away,though in reality she doubted Rika was sorry. She looked down opening the file in her hands, she stared at the scribbled caricatures, lifting them as she tore it in half before tossing them in the trash. She dipped her her hands in her pockets as she walked out of the establishment."who needs em anyways! ".

"Lets go out open my mind,lets go sweet dream other side,ima tokiharatsu,kago no soto he.."

"Oi,oi,quit it with that stupid singing,".she heard a voice say angrily y.

"Hai hai!..umm,how about..Mr raindrop,falling away from m-".

"No no,not that either,where do you think this is Gintama!?".she stopped,putting her hands together,she bowed playfully to no one in particular, a cheeky grin on her face."please forgive me seven kun"she apologized.

"Tch!, whatever,just let me go back to sleep".
He said drowsily.she nodded,then stood up straight, before skipping merrily down the sidewalk,her curly blonde hair,flowing around her . she looked up to see people giving her odd looks,she frowned,then looked down, reaching a hand into her pockets she pulled out an earpiece ,mentally chastising herself as she plugged them in both ears .'cant believe i forgot this thing again'.

"Charliette,you're officially an idiot".he said once more before going back to sleep. She smiled sullenly,walking down the lonely sidewalk.. ."forgive me.. Seven kun".

One. Hour. Later..

"Tadaimaa(I'm home)". She said as she kicked off her sandals and stepped into the living room.."okaeri(welcome back) charliette chan".She turned round to face the person behind her"but you're a bit late ya know,its past 7".she said pointing at the broken clock hanging from the walls. She giggled ."sorry rika san,i got held up".She replied honestly. Rika shrugged sinking back into the couch in a continued fit of depression.
End Notes:
There's the first short!chapter,sorry but its about all im allowed to post thanks for reading! Desu!
Chapter 3 by Halleluyah no yuki
Author's Notes:
The third chapter.. todays song is;Flow_sign_ost_Naruto_Shippuden
She had taken off her jacket to reveal a sleeveless, high neck stringed top that fell down across her chest to her waist before it receded back together till it went past her navel into her jeans,making it look like a purple kite tied across her chest . Rika waved her away as she continued to mindlessly scan the TV channels. charliette smiled softly then walked away, humming softly to herself . she walked past the kitchen,stopping as she saw a figure working diligently by the kitchen sink."oh! Helena San ,busy as always i see".she said waving at a girl with light purple hair . she turned to face her,her hair fizzy mess and an apron around her waist . she had beautiful purple eyes that were a few shades darker than her hair which ran down her waist. ''How many times do i have to tell you lietta ,we are not Japanese, you have to drop that tendency to speak it already!".she said, turning back to face the sink."there's no helping her lina san,she in way too deep tebane'".she called from the couch."i dont wanna hear that from you Rika ,you're way worse!".
"Rika ja nai!,paprika da!''.she replied.
"What the fuck was that!?...i can call you whatever the fuck i want rika!".
"Rika ja nai,paprika da!".she repeated. "NAAAAAANIIIIII!!".she screamed. charliette giggled good naturedly ."whats with all the racket ".
End Notes:
Here's another chapter, I can't tell if it's longer or not. I already edited out all the errors so it should be an easier read.. Just so you know, Im writing all three of my stories right now at the same time.. So as a piece of advice to others... Don't.... You'll get a bigger headache, trust me, I should know. See you through the screen,please review.
Chapter 4 by Halleluyah no yuki
Author's Notes:
Gomen gomen..I've got a lotta stuff on my hands..and stories so yea apparently four stories is a bit much to handle..at least now my boyfriend says he'll help..he's gonna love anime even if it kills him(which it might)...Gambattene mi mi-chan.
M:mi mi ja nai,mitch'ell da!..*gasps*..What the..(laughs evilly, looks like I'm already getting to em! )
Disclaimer Note :so my drivers license doesn't say kishimoto Masashi so....go figure.
M:you ou don't have a license.
Bakaa..they didn't know that!....see you through the screen..


"Whats with all the ruckus?".a voice came walking down the stairs . it was another girl,she had dark wild tresses and lazy red eyes with three whisker marks on each side of her cheek . she yawned stretching her arms when she spotted charliette smiling nervously at her.
"Charlieeeeeee !!!!".she yelled running to envelop her in a tight embrace when she was knocked in to the air by Helena . she flew up a few feet in the air, summersaulting ,then landing on her feet,her arms out-stretched in a showy bow."yosh!,that was a good one Helena,now we just need to work on your sense of humour".she said cheekily,her hands on her waist,her boobs hanging bare off her chest,making Charliette blush.she turned,spotting the hue on her cheeks."nandayo Charlie!".she said pulling her into herself . suddenly ,she felt heat rapidly increasing and turned to see a fuming Helena . she sweat-dropped,before taking off towards the stairs,Helena right on her trail."come back here so i can knock some sense into you and put on some descent clothes,what are you?Gray Full-buster?".she ranted chasing after her."oi,oi you are just as bad as us you know".paprika chided before returning to the tv,Leaving Charliette to stare as Helena mercilessly clobbered her."any last words?Elizabeth!".
"I hope you die naked,bitch!".
"Helena-san.....Futaba-san....i wonder if i should make dinner".she thought before heading over to the kitchen.***************************************
"g-get back here...futaba!".she sighed,breathing heavily as she dragged herself across the ground after Elizabeth who was equally exhausted,sitting up against the wall.
"You'll....never catch me...you old hag!"she said breathlessly.
"I am going to flay you,you @?#&*++'%".they continued a colourful exchanged of words while Paprika expressly spread out on the couch sniffed something in the air."oi,do you guys smell something?"she asked still sniffing the others did the same .
"Now that you mention it...".Elizabeth started.
"There is an odd scent in the air."Helena gasped.
"CHARLIE!"
"Dinner!"
"NO!".
They said in unison each flying out of their seats,filing into the kitchen in front of an already set table,a horrified look on their faces."dinner is served".Charliette announced sweetly,a glorified look on her face,a nervous one on theirs."w-what d-id y-y-you make Charlie?.Elizabeth asked nervously.charliette smiled good-naturedly."stewed broccoli and cheese with mayo topping made with my supper amazing special ingredient".they sweat dropped."but charlie"Helena started sweetly."stewed broccoli is supposed to be white,but this is....".she trailed off,staring at the plate . paprika sighed."don't tell me,the super secret ingredient is..."
"Pizza sauce!".she chimed happily,holding up a jar of sauce effectively tagged 'super secret'.the all stared blankly at her before turning around."no thanks"
"I have got scuba practice".
"I think my pet rock died".they said excusing themselves . they stopped hearing sobs ands sniffles . they turned around,cringing at the sight of Charliette blowing her face with two napkins."i-i j-just wanted t-to m-make dinner for all of *sobs* us*sobs*".she burst into tears."t-thats enough Charlie".
"We'll eat ok ,no need to cry,now".they each apologized and sat down at the table . she immediately smiled giving them a thumbs up,the tears disappearing from her face."well that was a hasty recovery,Paprika chided sarcasticly.she looked down at her plate cringing at the sight . she scooped some of it into her mouth,her face turning blue instantly."so sweet!"she held back the vomit In.
End Notes:
Sugeeeeee!...this is the longest chapter yet..great work mitch..you're a great typewriter.
M:uhuh sure..can i have my inhaler back now...
All in good time young sqwindling.//yo minna, I've edited this one too.. Though I imagine it's length is nothing compared to what you're used to, but I honestly cannot exceed about 300 words the first few chapters. If anyone knows what could help please let me know... Jaane!
Chapter 5 by Halleluyah no yuki
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER NOTE:As if you dont know.
"Aaaah...i'm so hungry!"Elizabeth complained lying flat on her stomach . Helena looked up at her from the floor."there is no helping it,we didn't make any more plans for dinner so you just have to bare with it"she said tiredly.
"Aaah...but it hurts,don't you have any money left?"she drawled."fraid not fuu,both prika and i both lost our job so there is no way to get money any more"she said matter-of-factly .
"Why'd you guys get fired again?"she inquired.
"They found out our real ages"paprika answered
"Well that's what you get for lying about it in the first place " Elizabeth scolded. Helena sat up angrily " that's why we lied in the first place!"paprika sat up staring at the ceiling"i loved working at that company".she said sadly."and i loved working at that restaurant,but there's no one who'll hire kids for important jobs with a good pay,and i doubt we can get fake jobs anymore we were almost sued the last time..i think there's just one thing we can do....our very last resort!.".they all stared at her,horrified looks on their faces."surely you don't mean?".
"Yes rika...its off to the creepy museum!.".
"Aqualis !".Charliette yelled out in her sleep,they all stared at her blankly."we better hurry".paprika said.
"Before this hunger drives us all nuts!".
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ★★ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ★★★★★★★★★
"Dog walking,lawn mowing,roof fixing,car washing,gnome cleaning...what do you think we are Paprika...yorozuya?!"she said angrily. Rika shrugged"take it or leave it,either way first up is the creepy museum".she looked back down at the list,scanning its contents."$1500 for consumer validation?"she asked confused.
"Whatever that means,its way too much money to leave hanging around"paprika said walking ahead.
"Sounds like a hoax to me " Elizabeth said from behind the group . she had changed into a pair of black cargo pants and a strapless tank top that hung around her massive chest while hauling a half asleep Charliette on her back,her blonde hair flowing behind her......."neeh paprika,is there really a museum like that ".Elizabeth asked suddenly . she nodded pointing to an old looking building ahead if them,her jacket hung over her shoulder."the sooner we get there the sooner we can eat".Helena said,moving ahead of the group. "Hayaku!...I'm m starting to digest my stomach acid!''.Elizabeth said,letting Charliette off her back."i agree,cassa kun is starting to get violent again".she said,her blue eyes taking on a reddish hue."i don't want any problems so tell that monster lurking inside you to put a cork in it!".Helena said,holding open the doors so they could all head in. Elizabeth looked up,it had a sign that said creepy museum."this has to be a joke".Charliette suddenly looked up,pushing her way through the crowd,she ran inside."Charlie!'.Elizabeth called before going after her."futaba!"Helena yelled,looking back to rika,they nodded then walked in . they strolled frantically in darkness for a while before walking into fresh air and a bright light.paprika held a hand over her eyes es before looking over to Helena who had a flabbergasted look on her face."where..in the world.. are we!?".
End Notes:
Boku wa charliette armin!.. Yeah so, this is my last chapter for a while, please review so I can continue.. Please.. Thank you dattebayo!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11393