L.N.M.C: LEAF NIN-AGENTS MISSION CORPS: Nin-agent Naruto Uzumakí's story by hayasa senju
Summary: Modern times have had Shinobi replaced by Nin-agents and The 5 Great Shinobi Villages replaced by The 5 Great Nin-agencies and they are as followed:
1.L.N.M.C: Leaf Nin-agents Mission Corps based in Konoha City, Land of Fire
2.R.N.M.A: Rock Nin-agents Mission Agency based in Iwa Town, Land of Earth
3.C.N.M.F: Cloud Nin-agents Mission Force based in Kumo Valley, Land of Lightning
4.S.N.M.O: Sand Nin-agents Mission Organisation based in Suna Desert, Land of Wind
5.M.N.M.B: Mist Nin-agents Mission Bureau based in Port Kiri, Land of Water
WARNING THE INFO YOU JUST READ IS CLASSIFIED EDIT IT OUT AFTER YOU ARE DONE
Now a fresh graduate from the L.N.M.C recruit academy, Naruto Uzumakí tries his best at proving that he can become The Head of the L.N.M.C and if you become head you automatically become the Hokage of Konoha City.
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Fusion Characters: Naruto Uzumaki, Team Kakashi
Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: L.N.M.C: The Legends of Ordinary Nin-agents
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1860 Read: 9296 Published: 11/05/14 Updated: 12/10/14
Story Notes:
Ok this has been bugging me for quite some time so that's why its here on other news is that this will most likely turn into a series Coz I'm not doing the kyuubi scene and this has alot of potential to be one so ya :D. Well the next story of the series will most likely be ''the story of Minato Namikaze''which will be a sort of prequel to this one

1. Chapter 1 ENTER THE WORLD OF A NIN-AGENT by hayasa senju

2. Chapter 2 ''Is sensei always gonna be late'' by hayasa senju

3. Chapter 3:New place,New Look,New jobs by hayasa senju

Chapter 1 ENTER THE WORLD OF A NIN-AGENT by hayasa senju
Author's Notes:
Oh and i will make a chapter separate to thus story Coz I'm not doing the mizuki thing in this so it will be in that so let's start :D
It was the morning after the fight with mizuki and Naruto had gotten his L.N.M.C. BADGE and learnt the shadow clone Jutsu which makes his Arsenal of Jutsu besides of the academy three up to two because he already knew the Wind Style: great breakthrough . Right know we see Naruto in the academy with no one else there because he was early for once but to early. He is wearing a shortsleeve white v-neck T-shirt with cobalt blue trims with dark blue jeans which were tucked into red, black, white Reebok hightops. He also had on a holster on his right thigh, on his head was a hip-hop cap turned backwards the flap(1) was cobalt blue and the other part was black. Around his neck were a pair of dog-tags one had the kanji for Nin-agent,the other the number 9 and his newly acquired L.N.M.C badge in his pocket. Now he was playing Subway Surfers on his black Samsung Galaxy S4 mini with an orange cover pouch and he was winning.

Slowly but surely the room started to fill and almost everyone was on there phones. Girls gossip chatting on the phones and boys playing games. Naruto decided to stop playing and started reading Batman fanfiction(2). Then he heard an awful lot of noise which made him cringe.''Ino and sakura, stupid fangirls I bet its them.''thought Naruto and boy was he right.

A few minutes later Iruka came in and gave his speech and the finally he started saying the teams out, Naruto put his phone away now at full attention.
''Team 1....





Team 7 Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumakí and Hinata Hyuuga your sensei will be Kakashi Hatake.
Team 8 Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame and Sakura Haruno your sensei will be Kurenai Yuhi.
Team 12 Ino-Shika-Cho your sensei will be Asuma Sarutobi.''
''Ok so that's it I hope you all good luck and your sensei will be here after lunch''finished Iruka.
End Notes:
Ok so next chapter I'll tell you what sasuke and hinata are wearing and it will be meeting Kakashi and he will also be wearing something else.
1.what do you call that part of a captell me and get added to my fave list
2.remember its modern world so they watch and read what ever we read and watch besides Naruto obviously.
Please review =^^= :D
Chapter 2 ''Is sensei always gonna be late'' by hayasa senju
Author's Notes:
Ok so this chapter is meeting Kakashi and the first reference of the L.N.M.C Base.
Lights, Camera, ACTION!!!! I updated it Coz I got a better idea tell me if this one is better or the old one.
Seeing as they were going to be a team Naruto decided to ask sasuke and hinata to face lunch with him.
''Hey guys wanna have lunch together''
''Hn fine''said, guess who.
''S-sure Naruto-kun''
So while they were having lunch Naruto tried to make small talk with em.
''So are you guys happy with the teams''
''Hn as long as you two don't hold me back and keep up with me its fine''
"I'm h-h-happy with them"
"That's great Hinata and Sasuke you wish we would hold you back"Naruto said while smirking. After that it went on with them nipping and punning each other whether it the crack at sasuke's duckbutt haircut or the nip at Naruto that cuz his cap's backwards it turned his brain like that .

When they got back to class the sensei started to take their teams and leave which left team 7 as the only team left they were really bored until Naruto saw that sasuke had a Samsung Galaxy S4 in his white cargo shorts(1) and that hinata had an IPhone 5s in her jackets pocket (2) so Naruto "Hey Sasuke I challenge you to Temple Rush" "Hn fine bring it on".
For the next two hours they played like there was no tomorrow .
When the 2 hours were About to end somebody walked in but nobody noticed him"Ahem"said the person. This finally got their attention when looked up they saw, a man six feet tall his hair was spiked in an angle and he was wearing 2 pure black bandanas one covering the bottom half of his face ghetto style and the other in a headband covering his left eye. He was wearing a white button up long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up just before his elbows the collar button was open with black suit pants and dress shoes, over the shirt was a dark green vestcoat(3), in the pockets of the coat you could see there were a few scrolls. He was holding his badge up to show he was here for them. Realizing who he was Naruto said "Sup dude".
"Ok my first impression on you guys is you'll are weird.On the roof in five."

On the roof
"Right let's start with intro, I'll go first my name is Kakashi Hatake my likes or dislikes are none of your concerns hobbies I got alot, dreams never thought of it."
They think what always think.
"Ok next is shy girl"
"My name is Hinata Hyuuga I like flower pressing, red bean soup and somebody.I dislike stereotypical and judgemental people.My hobbies areflower pressing .My dream is to be the Hyuuga clan head."
"Ok next is duckbutt "Naruto snickered at the insult.
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha I don't like anything and I dislike many.My hobbies are training I don't have a dream rather an ambition to kill a certain somebody and revive my clan."
"Oooook let's go on to backwards brain". It was Sasuke's turn to snicker.
"My name is Naruto Uzumakí I like ramen, my friends , Jutsu and gadgets.I dislike the wait for ramen, people who can't tell the difference between the kunai and its seal .My hobbies are training, hanging out with friends and watching superspy movies.My dream is to become the head of the L.N.M.C and hokage."
"Ok then guys do you remember the forms you submitted for the division you want to go in ?"they all nod, Kakashi continues "well tomorrow I'll take you guys to the base where you'll find out which division accepted you so basically its like an acceptance ceremony and after that's finish its like your guys graduation dinner party if you will that will include all the new sensei and a few other people and once that's done you guys can leave or tour the base ok so that's it I'll pick you guys up at 1 pm." As Kakashi stood to leave he remembered something"Oh ya forgot to tell you that you're supposed to wear something formal, anything else?"They nod"Is sensei always gonna be late". Kakashi sweatdrops and shunshins away.
End Notes:
(1) sasuke wears his normal clothes with black all stars
(2) hinata in her shippuden jacket, blue skinny jeans and brown knee length leather boots
(3) the green vest coat is non combat uniform underneath you can wear anything, combat uniform is canon
Ok so next chapter is base and divisions
PLEASE REVIEW
Adios amigos
Chapter 3:New place,New Look,New jobs by hayasa senju
It was the day after their first day as a team and Naruto was stoaked as he looked in the big mirror on his bedroom wall seeing if he missed something in how he got his haircut but found none in his new haircut;it was shaved short on the sides and back, on top it was medium length reaching the middle of his eyebrow and it was spiked to the right with a few locks going down the side of His forehead. Right now he was looking coz Kakashi would be there at any minute. So he wanted make sure he was ready he was wearing a blue coat tux.
BEEP BEEP
He looked through the Window to see Kakashi in his Wolver Xj (jaguar xj )he was wearing his formal military uniform(coat with medals and ribbons type suit) . As naruto got into the car Kakashi got out at which naruto got confused "Naruto you clean up nicely here take the keys and pick up Hinata,Sasuke is already there I have something to do Ok" said Kakashi as he tossed the keys to naruto. Naruto just nodded as he started the car and realised that Hinata lives on the other side of town and he didn't know where the base was as he looked around he saw Kakashi had marked the base on the gps . So with that information he bound off at full speed while feeling the adrenaline pump through his veins at such speed. As naruto got closer to the hyuuga estate the areas started getting more fancy and pompous. Now Naruto was glad he was dressed for the occasion. He checked the gps see how far and took the turn that took him straight to the hyuuga main house .

Naruto got out of the car and stood in front of the door to the house nervously . In his mind he was debating on how to knock on the door , he sighed and finally knocked with two sharp knocks.No one came for a few seconds when the double doors opened slowly to reveal a maid standing in front of him "Hello how may I help young man" said the maid. "I'm here to pick up Hinata for the acceptance ceremony ,our sensei requested me because he had other business to attend to" said Naruto "Okay please come in I'll inform Hiashi-sama and Hinata-sama". Naruto came in to see a house with traditionalist Japanese decor he sat down on one of the armchairs as he waited for Hinata . But instead of Hinata get father came before . "She'll be down in a few minutes but before that I would like you to make sure Hinata doesn't get hurt while on missions she is quite soft as you may know" said Hiashi in a stern voice. "Yes sir I'll always protect my comrades". A few minutes later Hinata came down wearing a sophisticated tight white dress that came down just before her knees with silver jewellery(necklace earrings bangles) and silver high heels with a silver purse her hair was up in a sophisticated ponytail. Naruto and Hinata left the house and were on their way to the base. "You look nice Hinata " "Tha-thank you naruto-kun you look nice too" "Thanks Hinata" rest of the trip was uneventful . As naruto pulled into the parking lot of the base Hinata marveled at the structure which was a four story tall circular building with that Hall where the ceremony was taking place at the top. Naruto got out and straightened out his jacket before walking to the main double doors and opening them for Hinata to go through before going in himself as they went in they went straight to the receptionist sitting at the front desk. She had Black hair pulled into a ponytail with specs over her eyes age was wearing a white shirt they couldn't see her bottom half then she saw them and greeted with a pleasat voice "Hey there you two how are you I'm guessing you're here for the ceremony but I can't let you in before you guys let me scan you're badges" she said it all without skipping a beat. Naruto merely gawked at her while dumbly taking out his badge and gave it to her to scan as Hinata did the same. After she gave the badges back they went up the stairs to the top floor as they opened the doors to the hall they were taken back by the great number of graduates and sensei . There were at least 120 people here all dressed for the occasion. They looked around to find their friends and they did find them the group which they had affectionately name the "rookie 9" ;kiba was dressed in a very suit and tie with a black shirt,shino in a top hat style tux,Sakura in a pink formal gown, Sasuke in a red jacket tux like naruto(he's was velvet),Shikamaru in a black suit with green shirt, Choji same with yellow shirt, Ino in purple dress till her lower thighs with black stocking high heels as well.
End Notes:
please review
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11216