The Diamond of Akatsuki by lilmissmindy
Summary: Photobucket The Akatsuki is known to be a group of bloodthirsty, cold hard killers. But what if they found a baby with a very specia heritage? They would be forced to keep her for their selfish resons, and raise her with the children that are all ready there. This is the life of Sachiko Uchiha as she is raised with the akatsuki.

NOT ITACHI'S SISTER!!!
Categories: OC-centric Characters: Akatsuki, All, Clan Uchiha, Deidara, Hidan, Hidden Leaf Ninja, Hidden Sand Ninja, Hidden Sound Ninja, Itachi Uchiha, Kabuto Yakushi, Karin, Kisame Hoshigaki, Konan, Madara Uchiha, OC, Orochimaru, Nagato (Pain), Sasori, Sasuke Uchiha, Suigetsu Hoozuki, Team Snake/Hawk, Tobi
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 16337 Read: 5325 Published: 18/07/12 Updated: 05/05/16

1. Chapter 1 by lilmissmindy

2. Chapter 2 by lilmissmindy

3. Chapter 3 by lilmissmindy

4. Chapter 4 by lilmissmindy

5. Chapter 5 by lilmissmindy

Chapter 1 by lilmissmindy

A/N: Hi everyone! My second Naruto story! I notice now that I’ve thought of it, and then read another story the “When the Jasmine Flowers” or Blooms for inspiration, they are very similar… Please note that I did not steal the idea as I read the story after I had already came up with the idea.


I hope no one’s too OOC, I already know Orochimaru might be, I don’t know much about him.


Now! On with the story!


Rumbling was heard as the rain poured down, other than that there was silence. Two figures trudged through the rain, one tall and one short. The taller of the two men veered off to the right.


Where are you going Orochimaru?” The short man asked the taller one emotionlessly.


There’s a faint chakra source around here. If I find it I could probably use it for one of my experiments.” The short red haired man followed his partner, rolling his eyes.


You and your experiments” The shorter man grumbled. They searched for the source, only to find a baby… For a baby, it had a decent amount of chakra. As soon as Orochimaru picked up the baby girl the other man quickly said. “Put it down.”


Aw, Ssssasssori… Don’t be like tthhat. Look at itsss hellpllesss facce” Orochimaru dragged out the words from his snake-like tongue.


I’m not watching it, and who knows what Leader-sama will say.” The man now dubbed as ‘Sasori’ said

~-~

As the duo walked in the base, it grew silent. The talking of the men (and Konan) had stopped and eyes were on the bundle in Orochimaru’s hands. Immediately, Konan’s maternal instincts took over and she gently snatched the baby girl and snuggled her.


Aww! You’re so wet! Let me get you in some new clothes.” She ran to her room and put her smallest shirt on the baby, which was like a dress on the little blonde. As she unraveled the blanket the baby was in two scrolls rolled out. She ran out the room with the baby and scrolls in hand. “Are we keeping her?” Pein shook his head.


Konan, do I need to remind you, we have two other children to look after?” As if responding to his father’s words, a boy of about three with red hair and orange eyes walked in dragging a wagon with a baby of about nine months with blue tuffs on her head and yellow eyes.


Please? Look at her! She’s an orphan just like we were, at least we knew our parents, she’ll have to live with the pain of being abandoned! At least our parents loved us.” The boy tugged on his father’s robe.


Papa, is dat a new fwiend?” Pein sighed,


Maybe Kouchi, Maybe... All in favor to keeping the child say I.”


I.” Everyone turned their head to Kisame. “I’ve always wanted a little sister, and we can train her.” The baby was now wide awake and looking at everyone with wide coal eyes, wondering what they were saying, and what the noises that came out of their mouth meant.


I.” Everyone looked at Orochimaru. “I need someone to be my next vessssel.” He noticed the glare he got from Konan. “If I don’t go that far, ssshe’ll make a great sssspy for the Akatsssuki.”


I.” Konan spoke this time. “I’m a girl, its natural, plus, I know what it feels like to be an orphan. It isn’t pleasant.” She picked up her own daughter and placed her on her other hip. “Look Nagomi, she might be staying with us for a while!”Nagomi reached out to the other child held by her mother.


I.” This time it was Zetsu. “Other than these wonderful brats, hey, they’re not brats!! No one likes us. I wonder why? I think we should keep her! I think we should eat her! No!! She’s so small she wouldn’t serve as an appetizer! Fine, I think we should raise her, and then eat her!” The Zetsus argued.


Four of the eight of us…” Pein said. “We need one more person to say yes in order to keep her with us. Kakuzu… Can I ask why you do not wish to have this child here?” His authoritative voice sounded throughout the room.


Simple really. Children are a waste of money.” Kakuzu said.


Kazu-jii-sama… ‘M I a waste a money?” Kouchi asked.


Yes!! Yes you are!!” Kakuzu was about to answer, but seeing the glares he was receiving from Pein and Konan, he instead replied, “Iie Kouchi, you are not a waste of money.”


Sasori?” Pein asked.


I’m just not good with kids.” He responded.


Hiori?” Pein asked. Kakuzu’s female partner blew hair out of her face. She glanced at Kakuzu and back at Pein.


Children make people worry and cautious. ‘No violence around the baby!’ ‘No cursing around the baby!’ Blah, blah, blah. And knowing that we’re criminals, those are things you can't take out of us. And besides, there are only two girls in this organization, and knowing all the men that are here, they won't take care of her.” Hiori said.


And I also voted no.” Pein told Konan. “There’s no one else who wishes to keep her here. Orochimaru!” The said man stood up. “Put her back where you found her.” Just as Orochimaru was about to take the baby Konan shouted


Wait!! Lets at least read these scrolls left to whoever finds her…” Before anyone could answer she read out loud.


To whoever finds my baby,

My name is Hikari Senju. The baby you are holding is Sachiko Uchiha. I named her before I was told that she had to be killed. She is the daughter of the so called Madara Uchiha,” Konan’s, Pein’s, and Kisame’s eyes widened. “and knowing that both of our lines have formed this baby, she will probably be a direct descendant of the Sage of Six Paths. Please, I’m begging you, keep her and protect her, and love her as if she were your own. I am most likely dead as you read this, her father probably doesn’t know about her, or doesn’t give a rat’s ass, and I don’t want the world’s only hope for peace to die as well. I want her to become a proud kunoichi, like I was, and don’t let her fall into the wrong hands. If you are the wrong hands, keep her. I don’t want her to be killed for natural reasons.


~ Hikari Senju”

Konan looked at Pein.


We have to keep her!” She gave him a puppy dog look, and pretty soon, the babies were giving him one too, not that they knew what it meant (except Kouchi).


Fine.” Pein gave up. “But only because she has so much power to be unlocked.” He told them. “Another Rinnegan and a Sharingan will be of much use to us.”


PA!” Nagomi shouted happily. He took Sachiko from Konan.


From now on this child is as important to us as Kouchi and Nagomi. She will help us with our goal in the far future. Most of us will be considered as uncles, or aunts. Kisame, you can consider yourself her brother, you’re twenty years old and young enough to be so. My children will be her siblings, and we will tell her she was adopted and was born between an Uchiha and a Senju. We will not give her any more information until I say so. Understand?”


Hai, Leader-sama!” Rang around the room.


Good.”

A/N: Woohoo!! This has been stuck in my head for months!! I think now that I get this out, my flow for my other ‘Naruto’ story, The Tale of Two Shunned Wolves, will be much smoother.

Chapter 2 by lilmissmindy
Author's Notes:
A/N: Hi everyone! I'm back with The Diamond of Akatsuki!! This is about two months later, after Sachiko settled in! I made a mistake in the last chapter!! I said her hair was blonde! I guess it didn't save right, but I meant that her hair was black!

I usually write in first person, but I thought it'd be weird, considering the main character is a baby... Hehehe.
Diamond of Akatsuki- Chapter 2

Four Months Later

It had been a long four months since Sachiko was officially accepted into the family of criminals. Against his wishes, Pein had begun to care for the girl, as if she were his own child. His children were adapting very well to the new child, and Nagomi was playing with someone her own age.

“Sachiko!! Come here baby!!” Kisame cooed.  The baby giggled and clapped her hands together.

“Mei!!” Sachiko screeched happily. She crawled to him and he held her upside down. “Ha! Ha! Ha!!” She laughed childishly and clapped her hands. Sasori walked in.

“Be careful Kisame.” He glared at the rouge mist nin. “You could hurt her like that.”

“Saso!!” Sachiko reached for the puppet master as he sighed and picked her up.

“What am I gonna do with you Chiko?” Sasori asked her, even though he knew she wouldn't answer him. Suddenly, a loud fart was heard and Sachiko giggled quietly.

“Ewwww Chiko!!!” Kisame yelled. “It's your turn Sasori.” Sasori grimaced and took Sachiko to the baby room and took out diapers and wipes. He opened the diaper Sachiko was wearing and saw a brown goop on it. Another fart.

'Wait... she's not done.' Sasori thought. More brown goop squirted onto the diaper. He crinkled his nose in disgust...

“Gross Chiko.” He said to the pooping baby... “That's just gross.” He cleaned her up, and threw the diaper away. “Come on.” He picked her up and walked back out to where Kisame was. “Here, take the stink bomb.” Sasori dangled Sachiko over Kisame's lap and dropped her. Kisame easily caught her with one hand.

“Stop Sasori!!! You could hurt her like that!!!” Kisame mocked. “Girl.” He muttered.

In Pein's Office

“So I have a daughter?” A deep voice sounded throughout the room. It came from  a masked man, he faced Konan and Pein.

“Yes Madara-sama.” Konan spoke. “We have taken her in and chosen to raise her as a weapon... If that's okay with you.”

“Its fine, I will see her myself though, and she will be trained with me when she is older... Until then she will know me as her father.” Madara said.

“When do you wish to see her?” Pein asked.

“Often, at least three days a week.” His superior replied. “I want her to love me as a daughter should, so she won't think twice about doing things when I ask her.”

“And what would we tell the members?” Konan pondered. “ They would be suspicious if she left sometimes.”

“Make something up, you can't expect me to  do everything.. If you can't figure something out make a clone.” Madara ordered. “I expect to see her tomorrow.” He vanished. 'Hikari... I'll find you.'

The Next Day

As ordered, Konan and Pein had the baby to Madara the next day. Sachiko was comfortable in Konan's arms, and had fallen asleep on the way to where ever they were going. Once they had been a safe distance away from anywhere, Madara appeared and took his daughter, he walked away with her and dismissed Konan and Pein. The 'Leader' had indeed made a clone of the baby, finding no good reason why a baby would leave the base.

Madara walked through the woods his baby in his hands, he looked at her admiringly. He'd known his wife was a Senju, but she was detached from the rest of the clan,and didn't agree with their ways. Their marriage had been arranged so to speak, based on their dislike for their clans. But their acknowledgment had turned into love, at least on Madara's side. At first, he'd forgotten that if he started a family with his wife, his children would most likely have the genes of the Sage of Six Paths. Hikari, however, had thought him wanting to start a family, meant him trying to use her for power. Angry, Hikari fled, and being two months pregnant had the baby six months later. Madara didn't know where the mother of his child had gone, but all he cared about now, was the fact that his baby girl was in his arms.

He arrived at an abandoned city, and seemed to know exactly where to turn. Finally he reached the storehouse owned by the Uchiha Clan.

“Nekobaa.” Madara spoke as he walked inside with his daughter.

“Obito-kun” The old woman spoke. He growled.

“How many times have I told you not to call me by that name?” Madara asked her.

“What do you need?” Nekobaa asked, ignoring the previous words spoken.

“I need some Uchiha clothes for my daughter here.” All eyes flew to the bundle in Madara's hands. Said baby, as if feeling that the attention was on her, yawned cutely as she woke. She looked at the person holding her and teared up, expecting it to be Konan, Pein, Kisame, or Sasori, the ones who were closest to her in the Akatsuki.

“Shhh it's okay baby.” Madara whispered. He took off his mask, everyone here already knew what he looked like. “I'm daddy.” He wiped the tears off of Sachiko's face. More tears came out of her eyes.

“Mei!!” She screamed. Madara sighed.

“No, Sachiko, Kisame isn't here. It's just you, daddy, and Nekobaa.” Nekobaa reaches her hand out, reaching for the baby. Madara glares at her, clutching his baby possessively. She sighs.

“You wanted clothes right?” She asked. He nods and hands her the baby. She looks through some clothes. “What color?” The man thinks.

“Purple, dark blue, and black..” She nods and gets out a few onsies with the Uchiha crest on the back, that were the colors he asked for.

“And.. Do you have any clothes with the Senju Crest?” The old woman looks at him, shock clear on her face.

“W-what? Senju?” He nods. “This baby?” Again he nods. “I'm sorry, but I don't have anything..” Madara sighs.

“I should have expected this.. How much for the clothes?” The old woman smiles.

“A child's first clan wear.. It's free..” Sachiko giggles, and all the attention is back on her. She pulls on Madara's nose.

“Come Sachiko, it's time to go home..”

Four Years Later

"Daddy!" Sachiko ran into the arms of her father, who picked her up.

"Hello my little Angel, how's training going?" Her black eyes shone and she grinned.

"All ten of my kunai hit the bulls-eye!" She smiled proudly. "Pein-sama's telling Mei-kun to train me really hard though.."

"He just doesn't want anything to happen to you, neither of us do." The little girl sighed as she was set down.

"Okay Daddy.." She held his hand in her small one and looked up at him. "What are we doing today?"

"We're meeting a friend of mine." Sachiko's eyes brightened.

"Are we seeing Nekobaa? Is it with Nekobaa?" She asked hopefully. A small frown etched on Madara's face, he disliked the old woman as much as his daughter loved her.

"No." Her face fell.

"Oh.."

"My friend Itsumi is going to teach you.." He took a breath trying to calm himself, although he didn't want his daughter to train in this, it would make her a better ninja.

"Papa? You're making a scary face again..." Sachiko pointed out.

"She's going to teach you the ways of a young geisha." The little girl's eyes widened in excitement.

"Really? I'm going to dance and host like the pretty ladies Kisa-kun brings over sometimes?" Madara's face darkens and he nods.

"Yes, some of these ladies are very good kunoichi, Itsumi is one of them." A lean female figure appeared next to Madara, Sachiko flinched and pulled a kunai from her pouch quickly. The woman raised a thin, dark red eyebrow at the little girl.

"I'm guessing this is your daughter Madara?"

"Yes. I want you to teach her the ways of a  geisha." He responds. "Some very powerful men request geishas frequently to host their meetings and parties." He directs his words to his young daughter. "While hosting you can easily gather information." 'Or kill them..' He thought.

Sachiko nodded her head seriously. "I won't let you down Papa!"

*_*_*

"Put this on." Itsumi throws a thigh length, black yutaka at her. "This is a practice yutaka. You will learn manners and how to serve men. Do you understand?"

The five year old girl nods seriously, the yutaka draped over her arms. Other, older geishas stared at her, making comments about her age.

"I said put it on. That means now. You can't be scared to show your body to people anymore. If one of us" She gestures to the rest of the geishas "or a customer says to undress, you do it. You won't be sent to those houses for a few years though" A light blush graces the little girls cheeks, however, she nods, slipping of her shirt and shorts. She quickly pulls on the yutaka to hide herself.

"I don't know how to tie this.." Itsumi sighs and walks to the little girl, a white obi in her hands. She kneels behind her and wraps it around her small waist, tying it into a bow in the back.

"We have a lot of work to do.." One of the geishas murmurs. Itsumi nods in agreement.

"She already has the manners of the men in Akatsuki. They've raised her for the past few years." One of them laughs.

"That's the little girl that walked in when I was giving Ichigo a lap dance. It's a shame Kakuzu killed him." Sachiko doesn't even flinch at the sound of Kakuzu killing someone.

"Kazu-jii-sama said he was being annoying. It's best not to get on his bad side." Some of the girls shiver in disgust. "I never liked Ichigo-san." Itsumi gives the little girl a glare.

"Rule number one: only speak when spoken to." Sachiko nods, shutting her mouth with an audible *click*.

"Rule number two: keep your posture straight." Another geisha says. The small Uchiha nods again, her back already straight.

"It'd be good for you if you appeared more innocent." A teenage geisha kneels in front of her and rubs the space in between her eyebrows. "Smile and have fun. You're a child." She gives her a dazzling smile.

"Kiyomi." The young girl's dark eyes widen, and she backs away, bowing her head. Her silver hair falls in front of her face.

"I'm very sorry!" Itsumi laughs.

"Kiyomi, I want you to watch over her. You're going to teach her, and I will perfect it. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Itsumi pats her head.

"Good girl." 

"Come on Sachiko. You'll be staying in my room whenever you're here." She opens the door to a very bland room with dark grey walls and black bed sheets. "So how old are you?"

"I'm five!" The little girl smiles at her.

"Really? Then you're all grown up, hmm?" Sachiko giggles.

"Yup! What about you?"

"I'm thirteen. I've been here for the past two years, and I've always been the youngest before you."

Sachiko bites her lip as she counts on her fingers. "That's since you were eleven?"

Kiyomi hums in agreement, changing into more comfortable clothes. "Okay. So you need to become more innocent. I understand that you aren't as innocent as you should be, but you need to act the part."

"How would I do that?"

"Exactly like that!" Sachiko looks at her in confusion.

"Exactly like what?" The fourteen year old girl laughs.

"You have to play dumb. Think of a puppy, their puppy eyes are cute and they get them what they want, right?" The little girl shrugs.

"I've never seen a puppy before.." Kiyomi sighs, biting her thumb enough to draw blood and slamming it on the ground.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" A small, all white wolf cub looks up at Kiyomi with wide electric blue eyes.

Yes, Kiyomi-sama? A young voice is heard only by Kiyomi's ears.

"Give her your best cub eyes."  The pup looks up at Sachiko, sitting down and gazing up at her with needy eyes.

"Awww." The wolf's electric blue eyes glaze over and begin to water, and Sachiko kneels and begins to pet his soft fur.

"Just like that. You have to portray that same innocence." She stands up. "We're going to play a game. Hide and seek, you know how to play, right?" The little girl nods.

"But it'll be easy! I'm a ninja."

"So am I." The little girl's eyes widen, and her mouth forms a small 'o'.

"Really?" The older girl rolls her eyes.

"How else would I have summoned that wolf pup?" Sachiko's eyes wander as she thinks. "Never mind that. Go hide."

"Hai!" The little girl runs out of the room and Kiyomi laughs a very dry laugh, her mask coming off, if only for a second. The wolf pup is gone, and had summoned a larger wolf with the same appearence.

She reminds me of you at her age. Kiyomi scoffs.

"Not even." She stands up, stretching out her muscles. She walks over to her dresser and opens a drawer, a leaf village headband inside. She shines the plate with her sleeve, then returns it.

Too wise for a five year old, too strong for one as well.

"I have to look for this little girl.." She quickly tries to change the subject. The black wolf sighs and leaves in a poof of smoke.

We will talk about this one day Kiyomi.

*_*_*

"Papa!" Sachiko runs into Madara's arms when he arrives at the brothel. She looks at him with puppy dog eyes. "Can I have a puppy?"

Her father chuckles. "That's a tall order young lady. I'll see what I can do." He sets his daughter down on the hardwood floor.

"Wait here Papa. I'll be right back." She runs to Kiyomi's room to see her meditating on her bed. "Ano... Kiyomi-Senpai..?" A dark eye opens to look at her.

"Yes?" Sachiko walks up to her and bows her head before continuing to speak.

"I want you to meet my papa." Kiyomi's eyes widen.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Sachiko pulls her up and drags her to the common area where her father is waiting. Kiyomi's eyes widen and she sinks to her knees, bowing her head down. "Madara-sama.."

"Papa, this is the girl who is going to teach me everything!" She pulls the girl up to her feet and Kiyomi keeps her eyes on the ground as a sign if submission and respect.

She looks up at him for a minute, then shivers at the sight of his sharingan eye, memories flooding through her mind.

'Kiyomi..?'  He nods at the girl, thankful for his mask, which covered the expression on his face.

"What is your name?"

"Kiyomi." He closes his eyes when he realizes his suspicions are correct.

"I trust that you will train my daughter well?" She nods seriously.

"Hai, Madara-sama." She bites her lip before looking up at him again. "Am I to teach her ninja techniques as well..?"

"So you're a ninja?" He asks the question as if he didn't already know.

"Hai, Madara-sama. I was trained in Konoha." Her eyes dart down as she bluffs. "Now I am a contract killer." Sachiko's eyes widen.

"Really? That's so cool!" Kiyomi laughs a bit.

"Fine. Next time I come with my daughter I will bring someone for you to spar. Then I will decide if you are worthy enough to train her as well." looking over at the little girl.

"You wanted a puppy, right? Wait a bit and I'll show you how to summon a wolf. They're much better." She kneels in front of Sachiko, giving her a big smile. "Okay?"

"Okay!" Sachiko gives her senpai a hug before grabbing her father's hand. They disappear from view and into Madara's second dimension. "So what else are we gonna do, Papa?"

"Well there's a festival in the Land of Tea tomorrow. How about we find you a yutaka?"

"Really?"

"Sure."

 

End Notes:
A/N: So I really hurt my brain writing this chapter. There are a lot of ages that have to line up and my head hurt when I tried finding a way to keep Obito the same age difference from Itachi (five years or so) but have a daughter who's about Sasuke's age. So the ages are gonna be stretched a bit.
Chapter 3 by lilmissmindy
Author's Notes:
A/N: I've decided that I'm going to write a few chapters first, then publish them one at a time on FF.net, Tonfa, and/or Wattpad. My other Naruto story is going to go under some major revisions, and I'm not even completely sure that I'm going to republish it. I have so many ideas going through my head with this story, like a spin off with Madara and Hikari's relationship, a spin off with Kiyomi's past (very likely), and this story is already so complex in my mind, so I don't know about TTSW, my writing from two years ago pales in comparison to my writing now, and I don't feel like rewriting the whole thing.
Enjoy this chapter!
Chapter 3

"But Saso-kun! I don't like pink!" Sachiko gives Sasori a cute, angry pout. Ever since she learned about puppy dog eyes, she used them to get her way constantly. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"That's the only material I have left that's inexpensive." She crosses her arms at him, giving him a glare.

"I don't want her wearing pink! She's too badass for that!" He glares at her harshly.

"Sachiko. What did I tell you about cursing?" She looks down immediately.

"Never do it again.." She talks to him with the voice of a mouse, small and soft. He sighs again, rubbing the top of her head.

"How about we dye it red?" Sachiko looks up at him and smiles.

"Really Saso-kun??" Red was her favorite color, a color that she would see a lot more as she grew older.

"Really." She gives him a big hug and kisses his wooden cheek, then sits back on his lap as they stare at the newly made puppet in front of them. She was beautiful in Sasori's eyes, a small masterpiece made for the most important child in the base.

The puppet had red hair similar to Sasori's and forest green eyes. She was very realistic, and once Sachiko mastered chakra strings she would be the best weapon. If you carefully examined her fingertips, you'd find small holes where senbon needles could fly out. The mouth would open to expose a knock-out mist, because he didn't want her to accidentally poison herself while training. In the core of the doll was a large spool of wire, and one thigh had vials of poison while the other had it's antidotes.

The matter they were arguing over was fabric to clothe the doll. They already outfitted her with black ninja pants, and the only color Sasori had for the cloak was pink.

"Stand her up for me, we're going to walk to the training rooms and you'll spar with Hiro." Sachiko grins, chakra strings shooting from her fingertips and attaching to the puppet. She takes her from the table and starts to walk to the training room, to see Hiro already there.

Hiro was Kakuzu's new partner as of two months ago. He was the newest inductee of the Akatsuki. He was a rude man who didn't know how to treat the princess of the organization. Sure, there were two others there, but her papa always told her she was the most important.

"What do you want, gaki?" She glares at him.

"I'm here to spar with you, Hiro." She leaves his name at that, no honorifics or signs of respect.

"You're looking to kill yourself?"

"You're not so great. Kazu-jii-sama wouldn't hesitate to kill you." She smirks at him. "I want to use Hana for the first time." The puppet in question is suddenly in front of her in an offensive position, her fingers holding her steady. From the corner of her eye she sees Sasori enter the viewing room, which was basically an indestructible room where you could watch the fights.

Hiro starts the fight stupidly, throwing a kunai at the little girl's head, she bends backwards, detattching her left hand from the joints, throwing a chakra string back and latching onto the flying kunai before slinging it back at her opponent. As quickly as they were off, the chakra strings were reattached to Hana's joints.

With a twitch of her finger, Sachiko lifted up Hana's arm, needle after needle shot at Hiro, who dodged them expertly. The little girl groaned and ran at Hiro, pulling out a kunai and throwing it at him. He parried it with another, and lunged at her, kunai in hand. She applied chakra to her feet and jumped over him, flipping over his head and holding a kunai to his neck, Hana on the other side of him, mouth open, ready to release poison.

"You're skilled for your age, I'll give you that." She smirks at him, opening a scroll and sealing the puppet inside.

"You're slow for your age." She fastens the scroll to her belt, then using chakra strings, gathers the weapons around the room.

"Chiko-chan." The little girl's eyes widen and she looks to the doorway, seeing Kisame standing there.

"Kisa-kun! You're back!" She runs at him and wraps her arms around his waist. "I missed you.." He chuckles.

"I missed you too."

"Are you gonna teach me to fight with swords more?"

"Of course. But you know Kouchi comes first with those lessons, right?" She nods seriously. The akatsuki members all contributed to the training of the kids, this month she had Sasori, Hiro, and Zetsu. They would teach her what they wanted to.

"I know, Kisa-kun."

"We've got a strong one here, eh, Sasori?" He speaks to the red-head that walks behind Sachiko.

"Yeah. We do. I don't think puppets are going to be her strongpoint though."

"But she'll know a little bit of everything. You're lucky Hiro didn't go all out, considering you aren't used to fighting with puppets." She pouts, glaring at the man she sparred with.

"She's still a brat." He enters the conversation, recieving hard glares from all three of them.

"When should I prepare your grave, Hiro?" She asks him sweetly, causing the other two ninja to laugh. "I think Kazu-jii-sama is going to kill you very soon."

"Kisame!" A boy of about eight runs into the training room at full speed. "You're home!!" He hugs the shark-like ninja.

"Kouchi." Kisame chuckles, wrapping his arms around the little boy's head.

"How did your mission go?"

"It went great. I even got a chance to visit the geishas afterwards." A sly grin makes it's way on his face and Hiro chuckles.

"I'm training to be a geisha Kisa-kun!" Sachiko tells him. His jaw clenches.

"Oh really?" He asks in a strained voice. "Who's idea was that?"

"Papa thought it would be smart." Hiro thought Sachiko was talking about Pein. But Kisame knew. Kisame and Sasori both knew who she was talking about.

"Just.. Be careful.. Men are pigs." He ruffles her hair.

"Don't worry Kisame! I'll protect her!" Kouchi declares, causing the little girl to blush in anger.

"I can take care of myself!" She crosses her arms, giving him an angry pout.

"I'm older, so I'm stronger." She glares at him.

"That's not true! Kisa-kun is younger than Hiro-baka but he's stronger. So I'm stronger." Hiro's eye twitches.

"Wanna fight?" Kouchi glares at her.

"Why you big stupid.." Sachiko lunges at him only to be held back by Sasori's chakra strings. She groans. "Sasooo! He started it!" She pouts and stops struggling against the chakra strings.

"But you're a girl. So you're weak" Kouchi says, she glares hard at him.

"Excuse me..?" Her eyebrows furrow and she feels Sasori's strings loosen.

"You heard me! Girls are weak." Sasori let's her go and she lunges at him again.

"I'll show you weak!!" Kisame glares at Sasori before picking up the arguing children by the back of their shirts. "Put me down! Let me hurt him!!" Sasori chuckles.

"Sick sense of humor Sasori." Kisame mumbles. He puts Kouchi down. "Run before she kills you." He looks up at Sachiko and opens his mouth to say something smart, but stops himself because of Hiro's 'cut it out' waves in the back. He glares at the little girl and runs out of the room.

"That big ugly lump." She stops struggling, crossing her arms. Kisame laughs. "I can't wait for spar day next week. I'm gonna kick his butt."

"Yup. And I'll be training you next month." Her eyes brighten.

"And who else?" He sighs.

"Probably Orochimaru and Kakuzu, the same as now." She groans.

"How boringg. They never teach me anything. But like, math."

"You know how Kakuzu is with his money Chiko-chan." Sasori tells her.

"Yeah yeah, I know."

*_*_*

"So you're back. Where's your father?" Sachiko is at the entrance to the brothel, looking up at Itsumi.

"He's going to pick me up later."

"Alright. Come on in, go find Kiyomi."

"Hai!" The little girl bows her head at her superior and runs to find her senpai. "Kiyomi-senpai?"

"Come in." The silver haired girl closes a drawer as Sachiko walks in. She gives her a bright smile. "Hey young one, it's been a few days, hmm?" Sachiko grins and nods.

"Mhmm! Sasori made me a puppet. Her name is Hana. Wanna see?" Kiyomi laughs.

"Sure, why not?" Sachiko pulls a scroll from her weapons pouch and  bites her thumb enough to draw blood, summoning Hana from the scroll.

"Saso says that puppets probably aren't gonna be my strongpoint. He says it'll be my visual prowess.. Whatever that means." Kiyomi nods.

"Well, you are an Uchiha. So you're most likely going to develop the sharingan.. Do you know of your clan history yet?" Sachiko bites her lip.

"A little.."

"Well, lucky for you, I was very close with the Uchiha clan. They told me of some history."

"Tell me?"

"Well, long ago there was a man. His name was Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, other known as the Sage of Six Paths. He was the son of the Demon-Goddess Kaguya, and the first human to be born with chakra. Hagoromo was the founder of ninshū, which developed into ninjutsu. He was also the first jinchūriki, he sealed the ten-tailed beast inside himself to save the world.  Do you understand so far?"

"Hai. Continue please." The little girl stares up at her senpai, enthralled with the story.

"Hagoromo wanted to spread peace throuought the world, but he knew that wouldn't be accomplished in his lifetime; so, he began to teach his two sons ninshū, to carry on his legacy. His first child was Indra. He was a prodigy from a young age, recognized by his father. However, he began to seclude himself from others."

The little girl stares into space as she imagines the scenario.

"His second son was Asura. Asura was the complete opposite of his brother. He seemed to lack talent, however, he pushed himself and grew stronger because of his struggle and He made many friends along the way. The Sage recognized his younger son, and realized that love was the better way to find peace. So he chose Asura as his successor."

"But wasn't Indra stronger?"

"He was. But through perserverance you can achieve victory." The older geisha tells her wisely."Indra was furious. He fought his brother and started a war that would carry through to their descendants. That's where the Uchiha and Senju come in. The Senju are descendants of Asura, and the Uchiha, Indra."

"Is that why Daddy said him and Mommy didn't like each other when they met?"

"Probably. And you, my dear protege, are a very important little girl. Your blood is mixed with both, you will be very powerful. Be careful, alright? I care for you."

"Why would I have to be careful?"

"You're young, people might take you away." The little girl frowns.

"To use my power?"

"Mhmm." She pokes Sachiko's head with two fingers. "How about we get Ramen for lunch, hmm?" Sachiko smiles brightly.

"Hontōni??" Kiyomi stands up.

"Really. Come on, let's go." Sachiko holds Kiyomi's hand in hers as she tuggs her to the town.

"Hey Kiyomi-senpai?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you take me to visit my clan..?" Kiyomi stops suddenly.

"Are you sure your father would allow that?"

"I'll ask him. But I think it'd be fun.. I want to learn what I can!"

"Maybe."

The two continued to walk in silence, Sachiko's hand loosely holding Kiyomi's.

"Hey Kiyomi-senpai..?"

"Hmm?"                                                                                                                                                                                              

"Can I call you Aneki..?" The older girl looked at the younger girl in shock.

"Really? You've only known me for a few months."

"You're a big sister to me." Kiyomi laughs, a bright smile gracing her lips.

"Hai, Imouto. Go for it." The village was busy and filled with people, causing Sachiko to smile. The main base was somewhere in Ame and the rain was annoying in her point of view. The base they were staying at, however, was close to the leaf. The leaf village was so close, but so far. As they walked through the little village, there was a group of leaf ninjas that Kiyomi spotted. Her eyes widened and walked towards them with the little Uchiha. "Asuma?" A man with dark blue hair and a beard looked towards Kiyomi and Sachiko, a cigarette in his mouth.

"Kiyomi-chan?" Kiyomi grins and nods. "Where have you been? It's been two years!" He embraces her, Sachiko looks down and shoves her hands in her pockets.

"Sachiko." The little girl's head snaps up.

"Hai, Kiyomi-senpai?" She changed what she called her around these people who she didn't know.

"You are not to repeat what happens here to anyone. Especially your father."

Sachiko nods again, looking around at the group of people. There was a lady there with black curly hair and vibrant red eyes. She gave the young Uchiha a small smile, before focusing her attention on Asuma and Kiyomi's conversation. Another ninja was there, he was in a bright green jumpsuit, had a bowl haircut, and the bushiest eyebrows she'd ever seen.

"I'm on a long-term mission. I don't know how long it'll take actually, until Hokage-sama calls me back I suppose. How's Itachi-kun? How's Aniki? Are they okay?"

"They're fine Kiyomi-chan. Both in ANBU. And they're both making a name for themselves." This time the curly haired lady answered.

"I was supposed to be in ANBU.." Kiyomi crosses her arms and a slightly childish pout graces her lips. "I was supposed to be the youngest to go to the ANBU. But I had to be sent on this mission and Itachi broke the record." The green man laughs.

"Don't you worry Kiyomi-chan! Your springtime of youth is not yet over!" He gets on one knee and holds her hand. "You have plenty of ways to make a name for yourself!" Hearts form in his eyes and Kiyomi flinches.

"That's nice and all Gai." She pulls her hand out of his, and crossing her arms, secretly wipes it on her shirt. Sachiko walks over to Kiyomi, holding her shirt in her small hands. "Ne.. What's wrong Imouto?" Sachiko looks up, blushing lightly at the attention that was now on her.

"Who are these people..?" She asks quietly.

"These are my friends from the village."

"You told papa you were a contract killer.." Kiyomi squats so she's eye-level with Sachiko.

"Sachiko. If I said otherwise your papa would've killed me." The little girl's eyes widen.

"No! Papa wouldn't do that!" Kiyomi nods.

"Yes he would." She stands up straight again.

"Who is this, Kiyomi?" Asuma asks. "An Uchiha?" Sachiko's hand rises to the spot on the back of her white shirt that showed her clan crest.

"And a Senju." Their eyes widen.

"She's living with her mother?" The lady asks.

"Yes. They have a cottage outside the village." Sachiko glances up at Kiyomi, but keeps her mouth shut. She knew she lived with an S-ranked group filled with S-ranked ninja. "She is currently training under me."

"Really? She looks to be about five."

"She is. She's going to have to find an Uchiha trainer. She will most likely develop her sharingan soon."

"There's no way she's that skilled."

"Don't underestimate me." She looks up at the ninja, a hint of red showing in her eyes.

"Wow.. You're right. Look at the red in her eyes, it's faint but it's there." Asuma looks at the young Uchiha in amazement. "Maybe you should take her to Fugaku." Kiyomi bites her lip.

"I don't know if--" Her eyes dart to a position in the tree far in front of her. Two ANBU members were just there. "What kind of mission are you guys on?"

"You know that's classified Kiyomi."

"Yeah, I know." Sachiko tugs on Kiyomi's shirt.

"Aneki.. I'm hungry.."

"Are you? I did promise ramen didn't I?" The little girl nods.

"Alright, let's go. Tell Itachi.." She clenches her fist and bites her lip. "Tell Itachi I said hi." She looks back to that spot in the tree, where she knew Itachi was. "And tell Aniki that I miss him."

"We can tell Itachi where you are if-"

"No!" Kiyomi cuts her off. "No Kurenai.. It's better this way." The girl now dubbed as Kurenai gives Kiyomi a sympathetic look.

"Alright.."

"I might stop by the village soon." Sachiko looks up at her. "Come Sachiko, let's get some ramen"

They walk away, the hairs on the back of Kiyomi's neck rise as she is watched by two pairs of eyes. Sachiko twirls a kunai around her finger.

"We're being followed."

"I know. They're old friends."

"Can I scare them?" Before Kiyomi could answer, a kunai flew from Sachiko's hand, narrowly missing one of the ANBU.

"Sachiko. You might have just gotten me killed." The little girl looks up at Kiyomi with her eyes wide.

"I'll lie. Don't worry." A leaf village ANBU picks up Sachiko by her arms.

"Why do you wear the Uchiha crest?" Behind the mask sharingan eyes shined, Sachiko glared back, unfazed. The agent's eyes widen.

"Why else? Now put me down you big lump!" He does the opposite, instead he lifts her higher.

"You're.. The White Wolf of Konoha." The other says. Kiyomi nods.

"My kohai, I'd appreciate it if you put her down."

"The birth of an Uchiha without clan knowledge is illegal. I have to take her back to the village."

"Try taking me from my mama and I'll hurt you." The black-haired ninja looks down at her, throwing her back where the other ANBU catches her.

'Aniki..' Kiyomi's eyes widen as she sees her brother easily catch the girl, tying her hands together with chakra strings.

"This won't stop me." Her eyes shine a deeper red than before. "Leave me alone or I'll kill you." The ANBU behind her stays silent.

"Let me go!! My papa will kill you!!" She struggles harshly against his arms. "Can I kill him Aneki?? Please?" Tears shine in the little girl's eyes.

"No. You can only escape. Don't kill him." She summons a small wolf pup. "Tell Sachiko's father of our situation, make haste." The cub nods and quickly runs off. "I advise you put her down. You will be killed, whether by her or one of her family members."

"The law is the law." Kiyomi shudders at the sound of her brother's cold voice. He was on a mission, they couldn't be familiar.

"Sachiko, remember not to kill him." The girl bites her lip, blood dropping to the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu!" The first masked man looks into Sachiko's eyes harshly, resulting in her fainting in Kiyomi's brother's arms. He takes off his mask, kissing Kiyomi's forehead. The young teen's eyes glaze over as she starts to tear up.

"Shh.. Don't cry Kiyomi." She wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly as she feels the security of his arms around her.

"I missed you.. I missed you both.." Kiyomi's brother puts the little girl safely on the ground.

"We missed you too Imouto." Her brother takes off his mask and kisses her forehead before putting the young Uchiha on his back. "I'm going to take her to the village."

"I don't think--"

"I'll stay here." Itachi answers. Kiyomi gives him a bright smile, getting a small smile in return. He laces his fingers in Kiyomi's hooking his mask to his waist.

"I've missed you, Itachi-kun.. But, Sachiko.." She looks back to where her brother disappeared from.

"She'll most likely be staying with me, she'll be in good hands, and Sasuke will finally have someone to spar with." Kiyomi chuckles.

"That's not a good idea. She'll probably hurt his little ego."

"Kiyomi." Said girl's head pops up, and she stares at the masked man who called her in fear. "Where is my daughter?"

"She.. She was taken by another ANBU agent to the village." She hides her face in Itachi's chest so she wouldn't look into Madara's sharingan eye.

"She will be in the head family's care until she is released. However, I can't completely guarantee your daughter's safety.." Itachi bows his head.

"Why not? What's wrong with the clan?"

"I'm afraid that's classified, sir."

"Well whatever happens, I'm not afraid for my daughter. I'm afraid for whoever provokes her." He looks at Kiyomi and calls her to attention. "Kiyomi."

"Hai?"

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood today." She looks down.

"Hai.."

"I will find out information of her whereabouts." He glares at her. "You will pay for letting her go." He disappears and her eyes widen.

A/N: And that's the end of this chapter! The next one is already halfway or fully done, I'm not sure yet XD again, I'm gonna try to update every month, but school is coming up soo. But I write in my spare time, so I hope the updates will be constant. 

Reviews keep me going!

 

Chapter 4 by lilmissmindy
Author's Notes:
A/N: This chapter could be a little confusing. Emiko is a character of my unpublished, joint story with my best friend. It doesn't have a name yet XD but she's going to be VERY important. The joint story will be going up pretty soon, probably. Enjoy!

"Girl. Wake up." Two coal black eyes open to look at the ANBU member in front of her.  "You're at the Uchiha compound." The little girl's eyes light up.

"Really??" Her fears of being kidnapped were gone, and she looks around in wonder. "I'm.. With my family..?" She tries to stand, but realizes she can't feel her legs. "What's wrong with my legs?" In that moment, Sachiko was a true child her age. She knew no one and felt alone. Tears welled up in the little girl's eyes.

"You're going to be staying with the head family until we can get your papers ready."

"What's wrong with my legs?" Tears spill over her eyes and she hastily wipes them away.

"We slowed the chakra flow to your legs temporarily. You can't walk now but I can make it so you can walk again."

"Can I meet the head family?" The ANBU agent nods, unblocking her chakra flow and helping her stand.

"Come on." She walks behind him, his two fingers in her hand.

"You remind me of my Aneki." The man raises an eyebrow.

"Do I now?" She nods quickly.

"You seem really strong like her too." They come upon a grand house in the center of the compound and the agent knocks on the door.

"Sumimasen." The door slides open to reveal a young girl about Sachiko's age.

"Ano.." She peers at the other Uchiha behind the agent.

"Emiko, what did I tell you about answering the door?" A middle aged woman smiles as she sees Sachiko.  "You must be the little girl we're taking care of." Sachiko pouts.

"Not that little.." The woman laughs.

"Thank you for dropping her off." The agent nods and disappears in a poof of smoke. "So what's your name?" They walk into the house and the little girl glances around.

"I'm Sachiko."

"I'm Emiko." The other little girl gives Sachiko a big smile. "Our names kinda sound the same!" Sachiko gives Emiko a small grin.

"Yup. How old are you?"

"I just turned six."

"I'm turning six in like.. a month." Emiko doesn't stop grinning.

"Come on, I'm gonna introduce you to my brother." Sachiko quickly slips off her shoes before Emiko drags her away, seeing the woman giggle as she leaves.

"Ano.. How old is your brother?"

"He's seven." She knocks on one of the doors.

"Nii-san. Come meet our guest." A young boy opens up the door to his room. Spotless. That was the word that came to mind when Sachiko glanced around. The little boy who opened the door walked back to his bed quietly, a book in his hand.

'He's so different from Kouchi..'

"If it's a girl I'm not interested.. I've had too much of girls since school started." Emiko sighs.

"Don't worry about him. He thinks he's so cool because he has fangirls." Sachiko giggles.

"You guys go to the academy?" The little boy nods.

"Well, I do. Emiko graduated already." The guest's eyes widen.

"Really? Already?" Emiko grins and holds her hands behind her back. "I'm training to be a ninja, but I don't go to an academy. My papa's friends teach me."

"Sasuke." The little boy speaks up. "I know you want to know, my name is Sasuke." Sachiko whispers in the other girl's ear.

"I wasn't even thinking about his name." They simultaneously giggle. "Sachiko. Nice to meet you"

"Hn." Emiko groans.

"Be nice Nii-san."

"Go away, I'm reading." Sachiko glares at him as the other girl pulls her out of the room.

"That big lump." She pouts and Emiko laughs.

"Don't worry about him Sachiko-chan."

"Okayy." They walk into the room opposite Sasuke's. There were pictures on the dresser and hanging on the wall. Pinned to the wall behind her bed was a turquoise Uchiha banner, えみぉ was written in dark blue across the top. Emiko.

"This is my room." She opens a door to the right to show a bathroom. "This bathroom is connected to the guest bedroom. Which is where you're going to stay." She crosses through the bathroom and opens another door. The room was plain, blue sheets were on the full-sized bed, and there was a mirror on the far wall, which was a pale blue, like the other walls. There was an empty dresser and a small closet, the door was the only thing on the fourth wall.

"Thank you.." Emiko nods.

"Dinner is in an hour, I think you should take the first bath." Sachiko blushes as she gazes at her dirty appearance in the mirror. Her stomach growls.

"I have no clothes.."

"You can borrow some of mine for today. We look like the same size." Emiko goes to her room and comes back with an outfit similar to the one Sachiko had on. A white shirt with the Uchiha crest on it, and a pair of black tights. Sachiko smiles at her, thanking her again, before walking into the bathroom and locking both doors. She turns on the bath and sighs as she lowers herself in the steamy water.

"I wonder how everyone is back home.." Home. A group of S-ranked criminals. The young Uchiha sinks her head beneath the water, wetting her shoulder-length black hair. She blows air out of her nose as she thinks, bubbles rising to the surface. She thought about the people she'd met so far in the house she was in. Sasuke and Emiko. And their mother who had yet to give her a name.

Kiyomi often told Sachiko that she was too serious for her age. Emiko seemed more mature than she was, the other girl wondered what made her grow up so quickly.

She comes up for air, washing her body and eventually draining the tub. She steps out of the bath and wraps a towel around her body, and grabs a smaller one for her hair. She drains the tub and unlocks the doors, walking into her temporary room. She smiles when she sees her scroll placed neatly on the bed, next to her ninja pouch. She puts on the clothes Sachiko gave her, and folded her others to be washed. She completely unrolls her scroll, unsealing a backpack at the end. She unzips a pocket, pulling out a brush, and begins to brush her hair.

"You're going to keep everything in this scroll Sachiko. You're going to be great at sealing." The little girl looks up at her mentor, her scroll rolled completely out.

"Everything?" Kiyomi nods, drawing a seal at the edge of the paper.

"I'm giving you a backpack. It'll be in here. You have a change of clothes, a brush, a toothbrush, a small pot, a small first aid kit, a needle and thread, and you have a small teddy bear to feign innocence. If you sense anyone coming take it out and begin to cry." Sachiko nods, her acting was perfect, now that Kiyomi taught her.  "I trust you know what plants are poisonous and those that aren't?" Again, the little girl nods.

"My book is here." She points to the seal at the other end of the scroll. It was a book filled with tips from the members of Akatsuki. Mostly survival tips that they learned the hard way when they were younger. Kiyomi grins.

"You remember how to summon, right?" Sachiko nods. "And remember you can summon a small pup using less energy, and they can summon a larger one."

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu." A small, all black wolf cub appears in front of Sachiko, with red eyes.

"Sachiko-sama." The little girl nods in acknowledgement.

"Kuroshi. I want you to report to Papa and tell him I am with the head family. Ask him what he wants me to do." The cub bows his head.

"Hai, Sachiko-sama." The cub disappears, and in his place a larger one with gold eyes.

"Sachiko-chan." The little girl smiles.

"Akaichi.." The wolf bows his head lightly and faithfully lays at his master's feet, ears perked and alert.

Comfortable in the presence of her wolf familiar, she reseals the backpack and unseals the book that the Akatsuki members had all written in.

'Kid, your life is going to be a tough one. Ninjas typically live a difficult life, but being raised by S-ranked criminals is something that will cause you great pain. Are you sure you can handle that Sachiko-chan? There are people like Kakuzu after us, bounty hunters. Our heads are worth millions. We're not going to coddle you Sachiko-chan. There are people out there who would love to see each and every one of us dead, you need to understand that. You are the legacy of the Akatsuki. You, Kouchi, and Nagomi. Your survival is important, so the eight of us had this book made for you all, tips from us to make your life easier.'

The plug from the bath is pulled, snapping Sachiko out of her book. She sighs. 'I only finished the dedication..' Begrudgingly, she shuts the book and seals it away, noticing Akaichi's ears twitch and head lift at the sound of footsteps. The young girl scratches behind her wolf's ears as she rises, hiding her scroll under her pillow.

"I guess it's dinner time, ne Akaichi?" She walks to the front of her temporary room, opening the door, her familiar disappearing in a poof of smoke.

Her nose leads her to the sight of Emiko's mother- who had yet to be named- cooking. She walks into the heated kitchen.

"Ano.. Is there a way I could help, Uchiha-san?" The older woman turns her head and gives Sachiko a small smile, at which the little girl blushes- not used to the motherly attention.

"If you could help set the table, it'd be appreciated." Sachiko smiles brightly.

"Of course!" She slowly looks around the kitchen, guessing where the utensils and napkins would be. "Ano.. How many people are in your family, Uchiha-san?" The woman chuckles.

"It's Mikoto, Sachiko-chan. And there are five of us." The little girl nods, quickly getting to work and setting the table for six people. After a few minutes, a teenage boy of about thirteen walks down the small flight of steps to the dining room, sitting in his seat. 

"Mikoto-san?" A light 'hmm?' Was heard from the kitchen. "Where do I sit?"

"Sit next to Itachi." Sachiko had met both Sasuke and Emiko, so she guessed the boy sitting down was Itachi. She obediently sits down next to the teenager, looking over the table. For a brief moment, she saw the members of Akatsuki sitting down. Her hair shadows her face as she looks into her lap, vision clouding. She quickly blinks away tears, afraid of showing weakness in front of this boy- this boy who radiated power without saying a word. Her head raises, a false smile painted on her young face.

"Konbanwa." Itachi glances over at her.

"Hn." Her smile falters and she looks down again.

"It's great that you're home for dinner today Aniki!" Sasuke sits across from Itachi, Emiko following him and sitting next to him. Four Uchihas who would soon have a great weight on their shoulders- not that all of them knew it.

"Gomen Otouto, I've been busy lately." 

"I see Otosan isn't home in time for dinner again.." Sasuke scoffs at his younger sister's remark.

"Otosan is an important man! He watches over the citizens of Konoha!" Sachiko grins at that. "What are you laughing at, Dobe?" Her mouth straightens back and she shoots him a glare.

"Nani?"

"Ma ma Sasuke, I bet she's a lot cooler than you." Emiko teases her brother, sticking her tongue out. Itachi grins at their banter.

"I bet she is, Otouto." Sasuke gapes at his older brother and role model. Sachiko giggles.

"That's it! Sachiko, I challenge you to spar in the training rooms behind the house, right now!" He stands up.

"Ne ne, what's going on here?" A new voice enters the mix, causing Sasuke to sit down.

"Okaide Otosan." The man kisses his wife hello, then takes a seat at the head of the table, Itachi at his right. Sachiko immediately stands from her seat and deeply bows.

"Arigato, Uchiha-sama, for taking me into your home." Her hair falls to the sides of her face.

"Be seated." She rises out of her bow and sits back in her seat.

"Otouto has just challenged Sachiko to spar outside."

"Wait until you eat, Sasuke-kun." The soft voice of Mikoto sounds from behind Sachiko, causing her to jump. 

"So you're a ninja then?" He points this question at the young girl.

"Training, Uchiha-sama. Ever since I could walk." He hums.

"Maybe it would be a good idea to spar." Plates of food were set in front of them, and Mikoto sits at the opposite side of her husband.

"Itadakimasu!" Sasuke and Emiko begin eating immediately. Sachiko mumbles a quick 'Itadakimasu' and starts eating as well.

"So where do you live Sachiko-chan?" Mikoto asks her. The little girl tenses a bit, but starts to tell the tale she was told to tell.

"I live with my papa." She sees Itachi's head pop up at this.

"He trains you?" The head asks her. She nods.

"And all his friends! He has a lot of friends that know different things."

"Yeah? What are his friends' names?" The little girl looks up in false contemplation.

"Ano.. I don't remember." She gives them a sheepish grin, then continues to eat.

'Smart girl..' The head Uchiha and his eldest son think simultaniously.

The rest of the meal was silent, which Sachiko was both thankful- because no more questions were asked- and unthankful- because she was used to the lively Akatsuki dinners, and it made her miss home more.

"Sachiko-sama." The little girl looks down to see the wolf cub she sent out sitting at the door.

Finishing her food, she mumbles a soft "Excuse me." Stands up, and walks out the front door, the pup following behind her.

"Your father wishes for you to stay here temporarily."

"N-Nani?"

"He says that he's heard rumors of problems with the clan. He wants you to observe the clan and give him information." The wolf pauses briefly. "This is your first mission." She looks over the little cub's small body, noticing the scroll on his back.

"I will summon you later. Keep the scroll until then."

"Hai, Sachiko-sama." The wolf disappears in a flurry of smoke.

The girl stands up, letting herself back into the house.

"Is everything alright, Sachiko-chan?" The worried voice of Mikoto comes from the dining room. The little girl wipes false tears from her eyes and gives everyone a small smile.

"I'm fine, thank you." Emiko slightly frowns. "So Sasuke-kun." The older boy's head pops up. "Just tell me when you're ready to get your butt kicked. Kay?" She winks at him.

"I won't get my butt kicked! I'm definitely gonna win!" The girl laughs.

"If you say soo.."

"Fine! Let's spar in five minutes!" The girl shrugs.

"Alright then. Five minutes." She quickly goes upstairs, unraveling her scroll and taking out her backpack, changing into some better sparing clothes. After changing and placing Emiko's clothes neatly on the nightstand, she puts her ninja pouch on her right thigh and clips her scroll to her waistband. She sighs at the arrangement. 'This will have to do..'

Walking down the stairs again, she sees Sasuke in different clothes with his arms crossed.

"Did I take too long?" She grins, following him to the training grounds outside. "What are the rules?"

"The spar ends when a player admits defeat or can go on no longer. No major injuries, no high-ranked jutsu." Sachiko sucks her teeth lightly as Itachi tells them the rules. She takes out a kunai and pauses.

"Do you have real kunai, Sasuke?" She questions, twirling her kunai by the ring.

"Mine are dulled." She sighs, grabbing another kunai and throwing them in his direction. He flinches as they land in the tree directly behind him.

"You can use those for the match." The boy hesitantly nods, struggling to take the deeply wedge kunai knives out of the tree.

Again, the young girl pulls out a kunai, lowering herself into a fighting stance.

"Begin!" Neither of them move, Sachiko scans over Sasuke's stance.

'Legs are too wide, his arm is on a weird angle..' Her eyes narrow. 'He's overly confident.'  Satisfied with her quick analysis, Sachiko rushes at her older clan member, gaining the momentum to flip over him and kick at the back of his knee, which jerks at the force, causing him to fall on one knee.

He slashes the kunai at her, which she parries, and goes to aim another kick at him. He grabs her foot.

"Your stance is weak!" Grunting, she jumps up, aiming a kick at his head. Again, he grabs her foot. "Your overconfident." Upside down now, on her hands, she slashes at his legs, causing him to jump back and let go of her legs.

Quickly back on her feet, she throws the kunai at him, which he parries and she pulls it back with a messy chakra string. 'I have to work on these..'

"You know.." She starts, rushing at him again. "I could end this spar really quickly." She quickly forms handsigns, a great ball of fire spewing from her mouth. Coincidently it's met with multiple smaller balls of fire. The girl smirks, small droplets of sweat dripping down her face from the heat. 'I have to finish this spar without showing my whole power..'

Sasuke sprints at her, kunai in hand, which she parries with another. She flips backwards throwing a kunai at him with unseen ninja wire. He dodges the kunai, and she pulls it back, the ninja wire wrapping around his ankle, tripping him. She throws three more kunai, pinning his clothes to the ground. She runs up to him and holds a kunai to his neck.

"It's over now, Sasuke." He grins sheepishly as she helps him up.

"No one around my age has ever beaten me in a spar.. Except for Emiko." She grins.

"Lets spar again sometime, Kay?" She makes the unison sign and holds out her hand.

"Sure." He makes the unison sign, taking her fingers in his.

"We're sparing tomorrow Sachiko-chan!" Sachiko giggles.

"Alright Emiko-chan, tomorrow."

"Who taught you that Jutsu Emiko?" Itachi asks her.

"My papa taught me the fireball jutsu.." She looks down as she begins to talk about him. "I miss my papa.. When can I go home?"

Itachi and his father look at each other.

"When we get your information and parentage filled out." Sachiko nods.

"Alright.."

*_*_*_*

"Chiko-chan." The girl's head snaps up from her book as she's called in the solitude of her guest room.

"Papa!" She jumps off the bed and into his arms. "How is everybody?" The man shrugs.

"You know I don't live with them Chiko-chan." Her smile falters.

"Right.."

"Any progress?"

"No. There's supposed to be a clan meeting tomorrow, I'll probably learn more that way. But now, I'm gaining their trust." The girl's father nods.

"Try to get as much information as possible." He rubs her head. "No one would suspect a little girl."

She pouts and pushes his hand away. "Papa!" She tries to fix her hair. The man chuckles. "I'm supposed to go to the academy with Sasuke-kun tomorrow. What if I don't learn anything?"

"You won't learn anything." 

"I didn't think so.."

"But have fun. I know you'll do better than I did."

"That's not possible Papa."

"I wasn't very good in school when I was younger. I graduated at 12, nothing special."

"Woah! Really?" Her father chuckles.

"You're gonna be a lot stronger than me, Chiko-chan." She blushes at the praise.

"I'm stronger than the head family's younger son. I held back a lot too."

"You're stronger than a lot of kids around your age Sachiko."

"Yeah.. I spar their daughter tomorrow, she's supposed to be really advanced. She's a chunin already and she's my age."

"I'm sure you'd be a chunin if you were in the system too, don't worry.. I have to go though Chiko, I have business to see to." The little girl's face turns serious as she nods.

"Okay Papa. Be safe." The man scoffs at her worry, rubbing her head.

"I'll be fine Chiko." And he was gone. She sighs, fixing her hair again and returning to her book.

*_*_*_*

"Sachiko-chan, breakfast is in ten minutes." The sound of Sasuke's voice through the door wakes Sachiko from her slumber.

"Okay.." Her groggy voice makes itself known, and by some miracle he hears her and walks away from the door. She slowly sits up, wiping her eyes and changing into a pair of black shorts, strapping her kunai pouch to her right leg, and her scroll to her left. She pulls a red, longsleaved shirt over her head, the Uchiha crest on the bottom-right corner.

She walks down the small flight of steps to the dining room, sitting where she sat the night before.

"Ohayo.." She lets out a yawn as an omelette is set in front of her.

"Ohayo, Sachiko-chan. Eat up." The sound of Mikoto's voice sounds from across the table as she sets a plate in front of her son.

"School starts in about an hour and a half, but we have to walk there early if we want to make it. The compound is outside the village after all." The girl nods, taking a bite of her omelette.

'No one at home can cook this well.'

"So I get to meet all those girls you hate?" A small grin makes its way on Sachiko's face as Sasuke blushes.

"They're so annoying.." He grumbles, stuffing another bite of food in his mouth. The little girl giggles, continuing to eat.

"They'll probably hate me." He shrugs.

"That's okay, they're nothing special." His eyes widen and he looks up from his food. "I got it! What if we told them that we're in an arranged marriage!" Her chopsticks fall from her hand.

"Ehhh??" He blushes.

"They'll probably leave me alone after.." She scoffs.

"Probably? They'd hate me!"

"They'll hate you anyways, right?" He smiles hopefully at her.

"Fine.." She sighs, finishing her food. "Our parents arranged it for the future of the Uchiha." He stands up.

"Great! Lets go then." He stands up, finished with his food. "We're off Oka-san!"

"Have fun!" She stands up, following after Sasuke.

*_*_*_*

"So you want me to act like you two are arranged to be wed?" Sasuke nods eagerly.

"Please, Iruka-sensei!" The man laughs.

"Sure Sasuke, if the question comes up, I'll agree." The little boy grins.

"Thank you!"

They move to a table in the second row, he sits by the window and she sits in the middle waiting for the rest of the student to enter the class.

As the class fills up, the whispers of Sachiko's appearance start to become more and more apparent.

"Who's that girl?"

"Why is she sitting so close to my Sasuke-kun?"

"She's pretty."

"She needs to stay aways from my Sasuke-kun."

"Sasuke-kun."

"Sasuke-kun." The sound of Sasuke's name is in every conversation. The girl's eyebrow twitches.

"This must really suck, Sasu-kun." She hides a smirk at her nickname for him as horrified gasps sound around the room.

"Sasu-kun? How dare she give my Sasuke a nickname?" She stifles a laugh.

"Settle down class, settle down." Iruka-sensei's voice sounds from the front of the room. "We have a temporary student with us today."

On cue, the girl stands up and bows.

"Ohayo. I'm Uchiha, Sachiko; it's a pleasure to meet you all." She stands from her bow and everyone stares at her.

"Sit down Sachiko-chan." Sasuke pats on her seat and she nods, sitting down.

"Chan? He calls her Sachiko-chan?" A blonde girl in the back seethes at the young Uchiha. 

"Do you think they hate me yet?" She frowns lightly as her clan mate smirks.

"They were gonna hate you anyways Sachiko-chan." She rolls her eyes.

*_*_*_*_*

The class was dismissed for their lunch break and people automatically started crowding their table.

"Ano.. Sasu-kun.."

"Who is she, Sasuke-kun?" They were bombarded with questions. Sachiko backs up as angry fangirls start yelling at her, automatically grabbing Sasuke's hand out of nervousness.

"They're holding hands??"

"She's my fiancé." Sasuke speaks calmly, and she blushes and looks up at him.

"Nani??"

"It's an arranged marriage.."  Sachiko answers them, suddenly being dragged out of the crowd by the boy holding her hand. The fangirl's stay behind, stunned; Sachiko and Sasuke barely make it out of the building before hearing a collective "NANIII?"

Sachiko lets out a soft giggle. "Let's hope they leave you alone from now on." They simultaniously let go and stuff their hands in their pockets.

"So how do you like the academy so far?" The boy sits under a tree and motions for her to join her, taking out two bentos.

"I didn't learn much. Only things about the leaf because I'm not from here." Sasuke takes a bite of his rice.

"I'm not surprised." The little girl runs her fingers through her hair in annoyance. "Spars are always after lunch. Iruka-sensei will put people in teams, or we'll do one on one. There could be a team exercise too." He looks over at his Uchiha counterpart, who seems amazed with his mother's cooking.

"I live with all men.. They can't cook this well." She takes another bite of her food and Sasuke laughs at her expression. "What??" The little girl blushes lightly.

"Why are you blushing, Sachiko-chan?"

"Why are you laughing at me, Sasuke-kun?"

"You look like you've never eaten anything in your life." Her face flushes angrily.

"Are you trying to say I look like.. Like a caveman?" She glares at him and he raises his hands.

"You said it, not me."

"You wanna fight, you big monkey?" A grin spreads on their faces.

"Eat your food, save the spars for training."

"Ooh, I get to kick your butt in class?" She smirks. "All your fangirls will see how weak you really are." The boy rolls his eyes.

"Sure, Sachiko-chan."

*_*_*_*_*

"..and then I flipped him over on the mat!" Emiko laughs after hearing the story of Sachiko sparing with Kiba. "Sorry, I didn't know he was your best friend." They grin and giggle together, already dressed and ready for the clan meeting.

"It's okay Chiko-chan. Kiba deserves to get beaten sometimes." Emiko grins. "But I don't think he knew it'd be done by anyone but me!" Both girls laugh again.

"That was the most exciting part of my day. Other than the part when Sasuke-kun and I told the class we were in an arranged marriage." Emiko' eyes widen.

"I didn't think of that. What'd they say?" Sachiko smirks.

"I don't think they'll mess with him for a while, especially after that spar... Where's Itachi-kun, Emiko-chan?"

The head family was now entering the clan meeting room, Emiko' face turns grim.

"Special mission. He usually can't make the meetings.." Sachiko takes note of the look on her clan member's face.

"What's so bad about these meetings..?" Sachiko silently grins at the information she knew she would get.

"You'll see right now." They were sitting now, clan member's surrounded them.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. Where is it?" Sachiko stands as she's guided to the bathroom and shuts the door behind her. She automatically bites her thumb and summons a wolf. She was special, this wolf, she was typically summoned for espionage, for her ability to make herself undetectable.

"Tokai-chan."

"Hai, Sachiko-sama?"

"I want you to tail Uchiha, Itachi."

"Hai, Sachiko-sama."

-_-_-_-

"Overthrowing Konoha..?" The young Uchiha could barely utter the words. Emiko massages the space between her creased eyebrows.

"Crazy, isn't it..?" they were currently at a dango stand, another child had just crossed over, at ten. Emiko takes a sip of her iced tea, watching the ice swirl in her cup as she sets it down.

Sachiko sits silently, finding it hypocritical to mention the unnecessarily deaths that would be caused by of this civil war, as she was training for the Akatsuki, an S-ranked organization who killed many. 

"Let's not talk about this.. Let's go have fun." Emiko heaves a sigh at the response Sachiko gives her, finishing her dango and standing up.

"Sure. I'll introduce you to some people."

The rest of the night consisted of meeting other kids of the clan, playing games and eating food. Sachiko had never had food so great, living with mostly men didn't give her that pleasure.

The doors in the house close and Sachiko sits on her bed, summoning the cub she had called hours before.

"Sachiko-sama." The pup bows her head in respect, to which the young girl nods

"What did you learn?"

"Hai. Uchiha Itachi is to kill the entire Uchiha clan by the end of the month."

"By who's orders?"

"The Sandaime and his counselors." The young girl bites her lip and nods.

"Right. Thank you Tokai. Summon Ichibu and you may leave. Get some rest." In the small pup's place was a larger wolf, looking to be young, but older.

"Sachiko-sama."

"Ichibu. I want you to go in the Uchiha clan library and copy as many jutsu-scrolls as you can."

"Hai. May I ask what for?"

"The Uchiha clan isn't going to be around much longer." The wolf slinks out of the room and the young Uchiha sits on the bed with her back against the wall.

"What would papa do..?" Trying to get inside her father's head hurt her brain. "He would take advantage of the situation.." She bites her lip again, almost not noticing her father appear in front of her.

"Did you learn anything today?" She looks up at him dully.

"The Uchiha clan is to be massacred by the end of the month." She hears a chuckle from under her father's mask.

"Well what was the problem? By who? We'll assist." Her eyes widen at him. "You'll unlock your sharingan."

"Itachi Uchiha is to kill the clan. He lives in this house." She hears a hum of approval from her father.

"Good. I'll tell him tonight." He rubs her head, disappearing in a swirl. She lays back on the bed, sighing and trying to force away the impending headache.

 

A/N: That's all folks! Sorry it takes me so long to get these chapters out. I really write a little bit every day, and I make sure they're long because it takes me a while to get them out. Somehow I feel like this chapter is shorter than usual :/

Review keep me going!

Chapter 5 by lilmissmindy
Author's Notes:
A/N: Here’s chapter five! I’m getting excited, the Uchiha Massacre is a huge thing for the rest of the story. Like, HUGE.

Enjoy!
She took a deep breath; the spar had been prolonged long enough. Emiko stood opposite her, a grin on her face. They were both dressed in clothes easy to battle in, settled in their stances.

“Rules: No killing and no serious injury.” Sachiko smirks, a lot let limitations for this spar than the one she had four weeks ago with Sasuke. She scans over her opponent’s stance, finding little weakness. Her eyes narrow and she twirls the kunai, taking a deep breath before Itachi says “Go.”

Neither of them moves, sizing the other up. She views Emiko smirk slightly and quickly springs into action, deciding to mask any weakness seen with agility and action. She slides a leg under Emiko to trip her, but the young chunin nimbly jumps over her leg, swinging a leg at her opponent’s head, who narrowly dodges it before latching a chakra string to Emiko’s leg, stretching it a bit too far to stick the landing. She stands up straight, throwing a kunai towards the girl on the floor, who rolls out of the way, a fireball blown on the floor to lift her up. Sachiko has little time to marvel at the technique before the fire licks at her feet.

“Suiton: nami!” A six foot wave starts at her feet, dowsing the fire and rushing towards Emiko. The young girl’s eyes widen.

“Water??” She springs up, flipping over the wave before landing on the slippery ground. Sachiko smirks.

“Water.” She rushes towards her opponent, slashing towards her with a kunai, slightly aware of the clan members that were gathering to watch, her slash was met with another kunai.

“How is that possible?” Sachiko gives her questioner a smirk, hooking her leg behind Emiko’s. She pushes Emiko to the ground, who in turn pulls her down, throwing a punch at her, it was met by a chakra-filled hand.

“Who knows?” She quickly rolls away, stealing Emiko’s technique of using fire to lift herself up, and makes quick handsigns. “Suiton: Suiben!” A whip of water grows in her hands and she quickly snaps it at Emiko, who dodges out of the way. She quickly snaps her wrist to the side, and catches Emiko by the leg, who rolls to the floor. She dispels the jutsu, starting to lose energy. Nonetheless, she stands up strong, only panting slightly.

“You’re tired.” Emiko stands up, out of breath.

“So are you.” Sachiko throws out her hand, chakra strings latching to her opponent, who surges her chakra to break them. Both young girls smirk, losing energy gradually. The Akatsuki Princess pulls out multiple shuriken, whispering “Shuriken Kage Bushin no Jutsu.” She throws the shuriken, hundreds forming as she hopes to end the battle with this attack. They hit, surprisingly, and the young girl’s eyes widen before narrowing as she stares at a log. She takes a deep breath, sensing Emiko behind her and swinging a kunai. A loud CLANG! is heard as metal meets metal. Both of the girls were visibly tired, and it was evitable to everyone watching.

“Draw?” Emiko asks. Sachiko breaks out into a smile.

“Thought you’d never ask.” Both girls laugh, sheathing their weapons and giving each other a hug.

“You’re good, we gotta teach each other one day.” Sachiko quickly nods.

“I need to learn more fire jutsu.” They start walking towards the main house, arms over each other’s shoulders with bright smiles on their faces. They make it to the home and Emiko senses her father’s chakra inside, her eyes widen with excitement. “Papa is here..” She quickly runs inside, giving him a big hug. He looked different, but he smelled the same, felt the same.

“Sachiko-chan. Ready to go home..?” She nods quickly. Over the past month he’d only paid her a visit twice, resorting to sending her messages through the wolves. Going home, that’s what he said, but she knew tomorrow was the night; they would stay in a hotel in the compound for the night, so she could say her goodbyes.

“Papa, this is my best friend Emiko.” The young girl is set down as her friend walks up.

“Konnichiwa, Uchiha-san.” She bows. (A/N: I say friend because although they are from the same clan, they are not necessarily related.) The strange looking man smiles.

“Nice to meet you Emiko-chan.” The Uchiha Princess smiles and raises from her bow.

“Nice to meet you.”

“Go get your things.” The girl nods, going up the small flight of stairs, but diverting to Sasuke’s room. She knocks three times before hearing him tell her to come in.

“I leave tomorrow Sasuke..” She walks in and sits on the edge of the bed. The boy frowns, rolling up his scroll.

“So that means the girls in school will come after me again?” They both laugh and hug each other.

“Shut up.”

“You’ll come visit right?” The young girl hesitates before nodding.

“Yeah, I’ll try.” They release each other, looking awkwardly away.

“I’ll actually miss you.” Sachiko laughs and stands.

“Yeah. I know.” She kisses his forehead before walking out of the room, grabbing her things from her temporary room and walking down the stairs again. She bows deeply in the presence of Mikoto and Fugaku. “Thank you for your hospitality.” She stands up straight, Mikoto pulls her into a hug and Fugaku rubs her head.

“Visit, alright Sachiko-chan?” Again, she hesitates before nodding.

“I’ll visit as much as Papa lets me.” She’s released from the hug.

“We’ll be in the hotel down the street if she forgot anything.” Obito smiles, trying to hide the hatred for his clan members as they exit the house.

INSERT BREAK HERE

She pulls on the black ninja pants and a tight black shirt, wrapping her forearms and ankles. Her face was blank as she pulled the red zig-zagged mask over her face. Her hair was pulled back, short fringe lining both sides of her face. She was nervous, but she was ready. The girl had made a point not to get too attached to the people in the compound, but the head family.. She would have to leave them up to Itachi. She looks up at her father, the well-known Uchiha, Madara to most, but she knew him as Papa, and his name-Uchiha, Obito. He was dressed in a similar fashion, and she stood up, taking a deep breath. It was her job to kill the children and the civilians. It would be easy, and she knew that, but her heart still beat quickly as she thought about taking the lives of innocents.

“You’ll get used to it. This is for a better cause, you know that.” Her dark eyes flash to her father’s one. It was as if he knew what she was thinking. He rests his hand on her head. “Your first kill is always the toughest. You can save your tears for when we get home. I’ll be with you.” It was a tough thing to tell a six year old girl, but she nods, trying her best to steady her trembling hands. Her father pulls her into a hug.

“Papa.. What if I freeze up?” He shakes his head.

“I’ll be with you the first time.” She takes a deep breath. “You’re trained for things like this; it’ll pave your future.” The older man cringes internally. His daughter was about to completely change, but he knew it was good for her to experience death now. “You aren’t to tell anyone about this.” She nods, it was dark outside, and she heard the first scream as a sign to exit the room.

She unsheathes her blades, a katana in one hand and a tanto in the other. She walks up the stairs of the hotel, kicking in the door to find a young couple. Her eyes show her heartbreak as she slits the girl’s throat, then stabs the boy in the heart. She has no time to cry as a scream is heard from behind her. She quickly twists her body and stabs the old woman in the neck. She runs out of the room, kicking in the next door and killing the people inside. Kick. Kill. Kick. Kill. Within minutes the hotel was cleared and she runs to the playground, being quick to kill the children there silently, so she didn’t have to hear their screams of terror.

She passes her father as she runs into a house she knew was a civilian household. The mother was inside cooking dinner and her children waiting for the meal at the table.

Drip.

A single drop of blood spills from her blade and she rushes to the table, killing the children mid-scream, and disposing of their mother before she had the time to check on them. She stalks up the stairs, throwing a carefully aimed senbon into the temple of a teenage boy, and walking down the stairs and out of the house. The rest of the night went somewhat like that, though as time went on, the people became more aware of the situation and tried fighting back. Their death was inevitable, however, and by the end of the night, her blades were stained red. She stands on the top of the hotel roof, waiting for her father and sickened by her work. Her eyes were dry, as promised, though it wasn’t as if she wasn’t struggling. Her head was spinning, and it was as if the metallic smell of blood would never leave.

A hand on her shoulder steadies her, and she flinches, drawing her blade up before realizing it was her father. She flicks her weapons one last time before sheathing them, holding her arms up to be held. The man easily carries his daughter in one arm as he waits for the final Uchiha.

“It’s okay.. It’ll all be over soon, Sasuke and Emiko are safe.” The six year old girl clings to her father, refusing to say anything. The man sighs, knowing his daughter had just killed plenty of people. A presence appears behind them, and by the chakra signature, Sachiko knew it was Itachi. “It’s time to go home, Sachiko-chan.”

INSERT BREAK HERE

Waking up to the familiar sound of Kisame and Sasori arguing, was, refreshing. But Sachiko didn’t have the heart to leave her room. She stands up, mindlessly walking to her bathroom and filling up the tub. She sinks under the hot water, scrubbing her skin, her hands, of any impurities. The tears streaming down her cheeks were cool to the warmth of her body, and she sinks deeper under the water, down to her eyes silently wishing she would drown. She hears a knock on the door.

“Sachiko-chan..?” It was Nagomi, the girl she was raised with. She doesn’t answer, staying silent under the water. Nagomi wouldn’t understand. She raises her face out of the water, taking a deep breath and tipping her head back to wet her hair. “We have a new member.. His name is Itachi-“

“I know.” The girl’s voice is barely audible, but somehow Nagomi hears it. “I brought him here.” The siblings didn’t know where she’d gone, only that she was on a mission. If only they knew exactly what that mission was.

“We’re all having a big feast to welcome him..”

“Not hungry.” She sinks under the water again, closing her eyes.

“I’ll save you a plate.” She hears the footsteps fade, staying in the hot water until it turns cold. She steps out, wrapping a towel around herself and draining the tub.

After drying herself off, she dresses herself in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, cuddling into her bed, she’s met by her father, who slides in next to her.

“How are you feeling?”

“Like poo.” She quietly responds. The young girl glances up at him, her eyes red from both the bath and her crying.

“You’re a lot stronger than I was Sachiko. My first kill was at twelve.” She says nothing, staring into his chest. “You’re in shock. Of course you are.” He sighs. “I’m sorry.. You must hate me for being such a terrible father.. I’m no good at this parenting stuff..” She glances up at him again. “I never knew what a family was like, I’m trying Sachiko.” He tucks her wet hair behind her ear.

“You’re not a bad father..”

“If your mother were here..” He sighs, running his fingers through his hair.

“But Mama isn’t here. Mama left me to die.” Her father stays quiet.

“She wanted to protect you..” The girl doesn’t answer, her face blank. “It’s gonna take some time, hmm?” She nods. “When do you want to start training again?”

“A week.” Obito’s eyes widen.

“That soon? You can take more-“

“A week.” She repeats herself, this time more firmly than before. “I have to train my sharingan.”

“I raised a strong girl..” He whispers to himself. “And geisha training?”

“A week.” He nods.

“I’ll talk to Itsumi.” The man moves to leave, but is stopped by her small hands clinging to his shirt. He doesn’t ask, only settling next to his daughter, trying not to notice the haunted look in her eyes. He tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, sighing.

“Itachi can train me?” Madara hesitates before nodding.

“He’s the Uchiha clan prodigy.” The small girl nods, cuddling into her father. It was in that moment that he realized how young and fragile she was. He had just broken the only pure thing in his life, and knew his wife would kill him if she knew. He rubs his eyes as the curly haired beauty came to mind, refusing to show weakness in front of his daughter- his daughter who did nothing but stare blankly into his chest.

“Papa?” Madara looks down at his daughter.

“Hmm?”

“Does it get better?” He gives her a small smile, rubbing her head softly.

“Yeah. It does.” She nods, saying nothing more.

“Should I eat something?” He nods.

“You should. But I wouldn’t mind you laying here with me.” She gives him a small smile, the first in days since the incident- it had been three. “The members aren’t worried about you?”

“They get it. Nagomi and Kouchi think something happened.”

“Something did happen.” She looks up at her father blankly at his response.

“I guess something did happen then.” His chest tightens at her blank stare, knowing he was the one to make her suffer. He bites his lip as the grip on his shirt loosens, teleporting out.

INSERT LINE HERE

The girl’s eyes open hours after her father leaves and she automatically stands, leaving her room to search for more comfort. Kisame was the first that came to mind. She walks through the hall to the dining room, which quiets when she stands in the doorway. The sight of Sasori and Kisame fighting brought tears to her eyes.

“Tadaima..” They stop fighting and she slowly walks to Kisame, before running and hugging him. The blue man automatically lifts her, rubbing her back as she empties her tears into his shirt. She rubs her eyes furiously afterwards, refusing to show weakness in front of anyone. He sets her down and she frowns at the lack of warmth, slowly walking to Sasori and repeating the process, with less tears and furious rubbing. She kisses his wooden cheek before she’s set down, giving Orochimaru a hug and walking to Kakuzu. His tendrils automatically shoot out, wrapping around her wrists and lifting her up.

“Where have you been?” She blushes in embarrassment.

“I-I’ve been on a mission Kazu-ji-sama.” He brings her in for a hug, dropping her into his arms.

“Never scare us like that. We almost destroyed the Uchiha clan before we realized you were on a mission.” The girl tenses up at the mention of the Uchiha clan, her head hanging lightly.

“Yeah..” He sets her down and she walks to hug Zetsu, then looks around.

“Where’s Hiro?” The Akatsuki members cringe at the question, and Sachiko laughs softly. “He got to annoying?” She looks up at Kakuzu who adjusts his mask and shrugs. She blushes at Konan’s light glare. “Of course I couldn’t forget about you Okaa-san.” The woman’s face softens a bit, and she quickly brings her adoptive daughter in for a hug.

“We all missed you Sachiko..” She runs her fingers through the young girl’s hair, who relaxes into the hug. She bites her lip as her eyes start to burn, signaling the impending tears. The young girl hiccups as tears flow freely from her eyes. The org shares a look that says “First kill.” Itachi notices their look and says his first word since arriving.

“Multiple.” Konan’s heart drops and she sinks to her knees in front of her daughter.

“Sachiko-chan..” The girl hides her face, not wanting to show her weakness. “We all hurt after our first kill.” Nagomi and Kouchi had already been put to bed. The young girl’s head snaps up.

“F-First kill..? What are you talking about?” The members share a look, they were all present when she was brought here, save for Itachi who knew her father personally.

“You don’t need to tell us who.”

“We get it.. You’re too young for that… When I see him..” Kisame wears an angry look on his face.

“I can’t believe he made you do that.” The young girl smiles, pushing chakra to her eyes, one tomoe swirling to two, then to three, then to mangekyo. She winces, her smile disappearing as her head starts to pound, and she immediately pulls the chakra back.

“Mangekyo..” She looks up at Konan and gives her a weak smile.

“Your chakra is white Okaa-san..” Konan smiles, picking her up and walking to the lounge area, motioning for Sasori to bring food.

“White like paper, hmm?” Sachiko nods, cuddling into the blue-haired woman. She looks at the members crowding around her.

“Itachi-kun?” His eyes snap to hers pitifully. “You’re gonna train me, right?” The boy nods, not really in a mood for words, he was surprised she was talking so much. Sasori sits next to her, holding chopsticks to her mouth and she takes a bite. “Who cooked?”

“I did.” Kisame answers. She gives him a small smile.

“You’re getting better.” She takes the plate in her small hands before starting to eat. Her bites slow as she thinks of Mikoto’s cooking, then realizes she would never see her again. Tears run down her cheeks but she doesn’t make a move to wipe them, instead, she takes more rice. As the tears fall faster she eats faster, as if eating would stop the pain of losing the closest thing she’d had to an aunt. (Think Chihiro in Spirited Away after Haku gives her ongiri) She wipes her face, then continues to eat. From the corner of her eye she sees Itachi bite his lip and look down, she could feel his want to cry, and forces herself to stop. “Gomen.” She stands, walking to the kitchen and putting her plate in the sink. “I want to start training in a week.” She speaks as she walks back to the living room.

“You have me, Itachi and Orochimaru.” Kisame speaks up. The members slowly start to disperse, Itachi being the first to leave. Sachiko nods.

“I thought so.” Kisame and Sasori are the only ones left.

“You okay Sachiko?” The little girl shrugs and nods.

“I killed innocent people in cold blood.” The two men share a look, then look back at the girl who was quietly sipping her tea. “I need to work on my chakra strings Saso-kun.”

“Alright.”

“And my swordplay is good but I need to get better.” She looks up at Kisame, her gaze hard.

“I know Chiko-chan.”

INSERT BREAK HERE

“You’re sure you’re okay?” The young girl looks up at her mentor with an apathetic gaze.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Kiyomi frowns, her dark eyes scanning over her kohai.

“You’re usually much, happier.” Sachiko shrugs, taking a sip of her freshly brewed tea before standing up gracefully. Mikoto had complimented her on her manners on more than one occasion. “Did you kill someo-“

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She opens her scroll. “I want to learn how to seal onto skin. Or clothes.”

“Clothes we can do. Skin is dangerous at your level. We’ll have to get you some arm-warmers. Or you can seal onto wrap.”

“Warmers. I can put those on and seal more easily.”

“What are you looking to seal?”

“Weapons, smoke bombs, food pills, medicine pouches, I don’t want to have to have anything around my waist.”

“Alright.” Kiyomi stands. “We need to go to the weapons shop to stock up.” Sachiko nods, smoothing out her simple kimono as she walks out the door of Kiyomi’s small room. She had become a prodigy in the house, she learned quickly and had the grace of a swan, but was lethal like a tigress. With the help of Sasori, killing contracts with poison would be no problem. Sachiko would grow to be a lethal goddess, and the whole house knew that.

“Sachi-chan. You have a mission.” The young girl nods, holding her hands in front of her body as Itsumi walks up to her. “You’ll be information gathering. There are ninja looking for a scroll, when you find where it is, you will take it and kill whoever has it.” The girl nods again.

“Understood. When do I need to start?”

“You have two days.” The girl nods again.

“Understood.” She stays with her eyes pointing towards the floor until Itsumi dismisses her.

“A kill job. Wow, can you handle that?” Sachiko opens the door to outside.

“I can handle it.”
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10889