Children Of Today, Rulers Of Tomorrow Character Guide by Tragedy
Summary: Children Of Today, Rulers Of Tomorrow is a story that I'm working on, surrounding the children of not just team seven, but other shinobi of the village as well.

A/n: If anybody's willing I'd like to see if you could create a back-story to any of my Konoha OC's.
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book > OC-Bios Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2081 Read: 5462 Published: 27/09/11 Updated: 07/11/11

1. Team 3 (Hyuuga Neji, Nara Kurei, Uchiha Goketsu, Uzamaki Inari) by Tragedy

2. Team Lee (Rock Lee, Hatake Rin, Hyuuga Hiraku, Uchiha Suna) by Tragedy

3. Chapter 3 Uchiha Naruko by Tragedy

4. Team 5 (Sarutobi Konohamaru, Aburame Sonosuke, Mitarahi Ichimoro, Yuuhei Rishi) by Tragedy

5. Team 10 (???,Ichihara Namiashi, Inuzuka Shira, Oroichi Morino by Tragedy

Team 3 (Hyuuga Neji, Nara Kurei, Uchiha Goketsu, Uzamaki Inari) by Tragedy
Name= Uzamaki Inari
Age= 12
Height= 5'5
Hair Color/Eye Color = Blonde/Bright Blue
Weight= 110 lbs
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Uchiha Goketsu, Nara Kurei
Sensei(s)= Hyuuga Neji
Description= Because He Was Raised By The Inuzuka's From A Very Young Age, He Paints Orange Fangs (Orange To Signify That He's Not Really Inuzuka) On His Cheeks To Match Their Natural Birth Marks. He Also Has A Pup/Partner Named Akira, Who Is Red With Black Rings. Akira Looks Distinctly Like An Umbreon In Shape. Uzamaki Wears A Royal Blue Short Sleeved Shirt, With A High Collar. He Wears His Hitai-ate On His Forehead, But Because His Hair Grows Faster Than Naruto's, It Already Hangs Over His Hitai-ate Like The Yondaime's. The Back Of His Shirt, (And Cloak When He Wears One) Shows A Picture Of The Kyuubi Sitting With His Head Raised To The Sky And Mouth Open, Above The Mouth Is The Swirl Pattern Naruto Used To Wear, Now Made Orange. He Also Wears Orange Tape Wrapped Around Both Arms, From The Armpits Down To His Wrists. He Wears White Shorts And Black Shinobi Shoes.

Name= Uchia Goketsu
Age= 12
Height= 5'5
Hair/Eye Color Black/Dark Grey
Weight= 109 lbs
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Uzumaki Inari (Akira), Nara Kurei
Sensei= Hyuuga Neji
Description= Uchicha Goketsu Is The Younger Brother Of Uchiha Suna And Uchiha Naruko And Son Of The Legendary Uchiha Sasuke. He's best Friends With Uzumaki Inari And Has Friendly Competitions With Him, Both Aspiring To Surpass Their Fathers. He Also Aspires To Defeat His Brother. Goketsu Wears A Dark Navy Blue Shirt, Alternating Between High Collars And Normal Collars. He Wears White Bandages Much Like Inari, From His Armpits Down To His Wrists. His Shorts Are Also White And He Wears The Black Shinobi Shoes. The Back Of All His Shirts Brandish The Uchiha Fan Between His Shoulder Blades, And His Cloaks, When Worn, Are Black With The Uchiha Symbol Very Large In The Middle And Have Fires Blazing Along The Bottoms, Much Like The Yondaime's Cloak.

Name= Nara Kurei (Pronounced Cure-ray)
Age= 12
Height= 5'4
Hair/Eye Color= Dirty Blonde/Brown
Weight= 90 lbs.
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Uzumaki Inari (Akira), Uchiha Goketsu
Sensei= Hyuuga Neji
Description= Kurei Was Originally Disappointed That She Wouldn't Be On The Third Generation Ino-Shika-Chou Combo (Which She Suspected They Were Doing On Purpose Now), And Was Even More So Annoyed By The Fact That She Would Be Teammed With The Troublesome Duo Of Goketsu And Inari. The Fact That The Hyuuga Genius Was Her Teacher Did Not Help. She Later Reasoned However, That If She Had To Be On The Best Team (She Secretly Believed Inari Intentionally Failed At Everything In Order To Make This Work), That She Might As Well Work Hard To.. But Only In Actual Training And Missions. Her Free Time Still Goes To Cloud Watching. She Wears A Mesh One-peice With Sleeves That Stop Just Above The Elbow, Whereas The Legs Stop Halfway Down The Shin. However This Is Covered By Black Tights That Also Stop Halfway Down The Shin. As A Top, She Wears A Forest Green Vest With Two Zipper Pockets On Each Side. She Wears A Black Sweater Tied Around Her Waist.She Keeps Her Hitai-ate In Her Shuriken Pouch (Though She's Often Been Scolded For It). The Reason For That And The Sweater Is So That She Can Utilize There Shadows When Necessary. (The Hitai-ate, She Swings And/Or Dangles As Necessary So It Gives It's Own Shadow). She Also Carries Around A Small Wooden Fan That Looks Paper-Made. It Fits Inside Her Weapon Pouch, But She Can Insert Chakra To Make It Extend For Wind Based Jutsu. She Resolves That She Wont Be Famous Because Of Her Teammates, But Famous Alongside Them.
Team Lee (Rock Lee, Hatake Rin, Hyuuga Hiraku, Uchiha Suna) by Tragedy
Name= Uchiha Suna
Age= 16
Height= 6'0
Hair/Eye Color= Black/Dark Grey
Weight= 140 lbs
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Hirako Hyuuga, Rin Hatake
Sensei= Rock lee
Description= The Oldest Son Of The Famed Uchiha Sasuke, And Heir To The Uchiha Clan And Estate. He's the Greatest Genius The Clan Has Produced With Potential To Surpass Itachi, Even Before Their Slaughter. However, He Had been Advised By His Fathe Not To Take It All TOO Serious. He Had Mastered His Sharingan By The Age Of 9 Through Intensive Training With Sasuke, But Hardly Ever Uses It, Unless Necssary. Lee, Hiraku, Rin, Goketsu, Inari, And The Hokage Are The Only One's That Have An Idea, And Only An Idea Of The Extent Of His Sharingan Powers. He Prefers Nin- And Taijutsu Over Genjutsu, Stating That It's A Better Test Of His Abilities. However, Being A Proficient Sharingan User, He Is A Master Of Genjutsu. He Became Chuunin At The Age Of 11 With The rest Of His Team, Fighting Hiraku In The Final Round Of The Chuunin Exam, But Became A Jonin At The Age Of 13, Before The Rest Of The Team. He Was Recommended For ANBU But Declined. He Dresses Much Like His Younger Brother And Frequently Teases His Sister.

Name= Hiraku Hyuuga
Age= 16
Height= 6'1
Hair/Eye Color= Black/Pale Violet Iris'
Weight= 142
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Uchiha Suna, Hatake Rin
Sensei= Rock Lee
Description= Hiraku Hyuuga Is The Oldest Son Of Hyuuga Neji. He Has Long Black Hair, As Common Among The Hyuuga, And Is A Pure Genius Among Their Arts. He Was Placed In An Advanced Class Along With Suna And Rin, And Graduated At The Age Of Ten. He became A Chuunin At The Age Of 11, Despite Loosing The Final Round Of The Exam To Suna. He Dresses Just Like Neji, Often To Confuse Others For His Own Amusement. His Only Aspirations Are To Defeat Suna In Battle, In Order To Earn The Right To Ask Uchiha Naruko On A Date. He Became Jonin At The Age 15, Alongside Rin (Though They Had To Test Seperately).

Name= Hatake Rin
Age= 15
Height= 5'7
Hair/Eye Color= White/ Light Brown
Weight= 120 lbs
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Uchiha Suna, Hyuuga Hiraku
Sensei= Rock Lee
Description= Rin Is The Daughter Of The Legendary Hatake Kakashi, Now Hokage of Konoha. Because The Sharigan Was Only A Surgical Implant, She Did Not Inherit It From Her Father. However, She Did Inherit His Wit And Battle Prowress. She Was Very Aware On The Battlefeild, Enough So That She Can Almost Master The Chidori Without The Aid Of The Sharingan. Rin Is Also On Intellectual Par With Shikaru, Kurei's Older Brother, And It Was Rumored That She Even Beat Shikamaru In A Game Of Shogi, Though It's Probably Not True As Shed Never Booast's About It. She Is Not Quite As Fast As Suna Or Hiraku, Losing To The Former In The Second Round Of The Chuunin Exams Third Stage, But She Has Managed To Race Rock Lee To A Tie, Who In Turn Has Already Surpassed Maito Guy. She Did Manage To Become Chuunin Though And Later Became A Jonin At 14, Along Side Hiraku (Though They Had To Test Seperately).She Dresses Plainly, In Black Sweats And A Black Long Sleeve Shirt Under Her Jonin Flak.

This Is The Most Feared Team Within Konoha's Walls And It's "Insurance Check."
Chapter 3 Uchiha Naruko by Tragedy
Name: Uchiha Naruko
Age: 14
Height:5'7
Hair/Eye: Naturally Black Hair And Grey Eyes, She Often Uses Genjutsu To Change It To However She Wants It.
Weight: 115
Alliance: Konoha
Sensei: Hatake Kakashi... In A Sence
Description: Naruko Wear A Black Vest Zipped Partway Down The Front To A Little Below Her Collarbone. If She ver Takes It Off It Is Revealed That She Only Wears A Grey Tank-Top Beneath It. She Wears Grey Tights And A Kunai Pouch On Both Legs And Fingerless Gloves, Though She Does Wear Traditional Shinobi Shoes. At The Age Of Two She Was Already Chasing After Suna, And Often Played Games Of Ninja With Him And His Friends. However She Stopped Playing When He Went To Academy, And Inspired By Him, She Started Her Training Before Hand. As Such, She Easily Stayed Ahead Of Her Own Class, And Was Top Student In The School Once Suna's Class Left. She Took Pleasure In Challenging At Least Two People To A Fight, Often Times Beating Up Groups Of Children. She Declined To Accept A Team And Dismissed The Two Genin She Was Assigned At The Chuunin Exams, Giving Them Their Scrolls And Then Leaving Them. She Also Declined To Be A Jonin, Though Ready For The Test, She Spends Alot Of Free Time Doing Jobs For The Hokage, Sometimes Just Sparring Him. The Only Two People She's Never Beaten Are The Hokage And Suna. She's Very Adept With The Sharigan, Independent, And Has A Killing Intent That, Well, Kills.
Team 5 (Sarutobi Konohamaru, Aburame Sonosuke, Mitarahi Ichimoro, Yuuhei Rishi) by Tragedy
Name: Ichimoro Mitarashi
Age: 11
Height: 5'3
Hair/Eye Color: Dark Black/Silver
Weight: 105 lbs
Alliance: Konoha
Sensei:Konohamaru
Description: Mothered by Anko Mitarashi, there is a certain dis-ease about the boy, simply because his mother was once Orochimaru's favorite pupil. He was secretly taught the Hebi fighting style by her, though this knowledge remains hidden. However, he specializes in snake jutsu and refuses to hide it. He is younger than most genin, only just turning 11 while the rest are nearing 13. Unlike the Nara, he refuses to keep his genius contained and is furious of the fact that he cannot seem to surpass Goketsu, even without his Sharingan activation. He was ranked number 2 in the whole of the genin class (under Goketsu). He wears an outfit much like the one Sasuke donned as Orochimaru's disciple, with the exception of the sword and the purple cord. In place of the cord, he wore a red sash, like a martial artist's belt.

Name: Rishi Yuuhei
Age: 12
Height: 5'3
Hair/Eye Color: Brown/ Red
Weight: 85 lbs
Alliance: Konoha
Sensei: Konhamaru
Description: The 2nd child of Kureni. Her father is unknown, however, she has inherited her mother's eyes. She has also inherited her mother's adept genjutsu abilities. On top of this, she was also the fastest girl of her class, and the 4the fastest total, 3rd of those who graduated.She wears a dark red shirt with a white vest. The back of the vest contains a sketch of her eyes, with the iris's being colored in. Her pants are also white and she wears arm wrappings from the elbows down to the wrists.

Name: Sonosuke Aburame.
Age: 13
Height: 5'6
Hair/Eye Color: Dark brown to black/ Unknown
Weight: 115
Alliance: Konoha
Sensei: Konohamaru
Description: There's not much to say about Sonsuke. He's from the Aburame clan and like the rest of them, he doesn't talk much. Also, he wears the high-collared jacket and dark shades that are traditional to them. They never come off and he's the only one the teachers never try to make remove them. He is the oldest in the class, turning 13 two weeks after graduation.
Team 10 (???,Ichihara Namiashi, Inuzuka Shira, Oroichi Morino by Tragedy
Name: Ororichi Morino
Age: 12
Height: 5'2
Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown/Brown
Weight: 104 lbs
Alliance: Konoha
Sensei: ???
Description: Fathered by Ibiki Morino, Ororichi is naturally a scary kid. Though not the strongest boy in his class in any sense of the word, he's not exactly weak, and carries a certain aura that keeps people on end. He aspires to replace his dad, but is in no rush to do so. He wears dark grey long pants which run down to his brown combat boots. he also wears a black sleeveless shirt with brown belt straps around his shoulders, forming an "X" across his solar plexus.

Name: Shira Inuzuka
Age: 12
Height: 5'3
Hair/Eye Color: Brown W/ Red Streaks/Hazel
Weight: 85 lbs
Alliance: Konoha
Sensei: ???
Description: Rivals with Kurei, she actually named her dog Nara because she thought Kurei's bloodline was cool, but was too proud to take the name back. She wears her hair in a high ponytail. She has mesh arm bands from mid biceps down to mid forearms, a purple shirt and black tights. Traditional shinobi shoes. She's the daughter of Hana Inuzuka, but is often spoiled by her uncle, Kiba.

Name: Ichihara Namiashi
Age: 13
Height: 5'4
Hair/Eye Color: White/Brown
Weight: 115
Alliance: Konoha
Sensei: ???
Description: Ichihara has white hair, due to an unfortunate incident as a child where he electrocuted himself. He's very quiet, doesn't talk much. He grew up training with a bokken, carrying it everywhere. He specializes in short ranged fighting: he's strong, fast, and persistent. His attire changes often as his clothes always seem to get damaged but his white jacket always remains, as well as a red sash that he always carries, albeit in alternating locations.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10544