Free Your Mind by RyuShoten
Summary: Tenten tries to free Neji from his mind!
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Neji Hyuuga, Tenten
Genres: Humor, Parody
Warnings: OOC
Challenges: None
Series: Misadventures of Shinobi!
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 238 Read: 1779 Published: 05/10/07 Updated: 05/10/07
Free Your Mind by RyuShoten
Disclaimer: Not again, ugh, okay, okay. I don’t own Naruto nor do I own Neurotically Yours.

Chapter 8: Free Your Mind
************************************************************************

Tenten: Wake up, Neji... The Matrix has you...

Hey! I said wake up! Don't you realize, you're part of the Matrix, man?! All that surrounds you, it's not real. It's just a program run by a giant computer, stuck in the back of your head!

It's crazy.

Do you know who I am?! I am the one, I'm here to free your mind, man, to get you out of the system and back in reality!

...reality.

All you have to do is free your mind. Free your mind, man! Free your mind…like I did! Watch! I know kung-fu!

~ Tenten does some kung-fu and eventually does her super cool flying kick~

All right, what the heck is this, oh, you know I just couldn't kick your butt, normally, I had to go for the "super trippy slow-motion freakin' combat move".

I'm gonna be here all week. Darn it, the Matrix did it me again!
Don't move! I'll get to you eventually.

~ Tenten reaches for Neji~

Almost there! So close... so close. Free your mind. Free your mind... Oh, man.

Neji: You want something from the fridge?

Tenten: Uh, yeah, hmm, maybe you can get me a soda.

3 Hours Later

~Still stuck in mid air~

Tenten: Aw, c'mon! What is this?!

(end)

DARN YOU NEO!!! Ahh!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6577