Zerek by Verzida99
Summary: my first OC, i hope you like him
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 263 Read: 2482 Published: 29/08/07 Updated: 29/08/07
Chapter 1 by Verzida99
Name: Zerek
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: none due to the jutsu that robbed him of his sight
Specialty: Taijutsu
Favorite food: Ichiraku Ramen
Weapons: Kunai + Shuriken
Height: 5’3”
Age: same as other genin
Personality: Super Perverted, (more so than Jiraiya) I cant spell!!!
Relationships: NONE HAS NO FRIENDS, but has huge crush on Ino Yamanaka.
Profile: Born into a clan with no official name, parents invented the Chakra eye jutsu, allowing user insight to counter any attack thrown at them. At the age of 4, both parents killed by Hosikage, Kisame. Lost his sight at the age of 6 due to a jutsu from a rouge ninja. He joined the academy and graduated the same year as naruto and all the other peoples. Wins his preliminary match in the 3rd test of the Chuunin exams but loses his first match in the Finals. Later in the gap between regular Naruto and Shippuuiden, Zerek joins Akatski or however you spell it, for the sole purpose of killing Kisame. Rejoins Konoha ninjas after fights with Deidara and Sasori.
Goal in life: KILL KISAME AND THE ROUGE NINJA THAT TOOK HIS SIGHT!!!

Jutsus:
Chakra eyes: Because of his blindness, it gives him sight and the original uses as well, gives his eyes a blue chakra color in the place of his pupils.

Air Walk Jutsu: Solidifies user’s chakra, allowing him to obtain great heights without a wall or tree.

Wind Clone Jutsu: Creates a clone of Wind

Wind scythe jutsu: Same as Temari’s but uses a stick or sword to activate

Zerek
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6234