Lost Petal by SerpentatSunset
Summary: Neji walks further into the darker woods.
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Angst (Shonen-ai/Yaoi) Characters: Neji Hyuuga, Orochimaru
Genres: Angst, Dark, Tragedy
Warnings: Dark, Death, Drabble
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 203 Read: 1143 Published: 13/08/15 Updated: 13/08/15
Story Notes:
Title: Lost Petal
Author: Fenikkusu Ai
Rating: T
Fandom: Naruto
Pairing:Orochimaru/Neji
Words: 37
Genre: Angst
Summary: Neji walks further into the darker woods. Orochimaru/Neji.
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
Chapter 1 by SerpentatSunset
Neji had been neglected for all of his short existence. How perfect. Unappreciated. Unwanted. He already knew that life didn't smell as sweet as sakura.

"Where are you going, boy?"

'To where I have to be," he crisply replied.

So, the lad was no nonsense. Oh, how he liked that.

With a smirk, Orochimaru hurried after him. He knew the boy wouldn't object. Maybe he didn't see the threat.

If only he knew.

Maybe he could spare the lad a fate that was sad as his own.



---



Later, Orochimaru backed him up against a tree kiss until his spine perfectly aligned against the trunk. A blush bloomed in his cheeks from the exertion of the struggle.

"I don't think that we should-"

Orochimaru cut him off with a delicate chuckle.

"But I want to, Neji. Do you deny me?"

Opalite purple eyes spun like flower petals strewn across a stream spinning in all directions. Speech was probably impossible now.

However, the boy admittedly was right. After all, his kisses were poison as a viper's tongue.

Already under a toxic spell, Orochimaru leaned the Hyuga's head forward as he was swallowed in a venomous embrace.

Sometimes, Orochimaru had to be a strange savior.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11319